YAMD 155 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: -----

VEOH: ---------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

155회 :: 2008년 12월 9일 화요...

새벽은 민정이 친정어머니를 도우미로 썼다는 사실에 너무 화가 나고, 민정은 이런 상황 자체와 며느리가 보기 싫다. 칠복은 호세에게 박쥐처럼 고부 간에 몰래 몰래 편들어주며 관계를 풀어가라 귀뜸하지만 그리 쉽지만은 않다. 로하스엔 경제적 위기가 닥치고, 상기가 아픈 윤희를 데리고 간 병원에서 미옥은 모습을 드러내는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

155 times:: December 9, 2008 huh ...

This morning my mother to assist the civil administration was too angry to the fact that, people do not want to see the situation itself and the daughter-in-law. Like a bat out of the hose, high value-added chilbok to give the relationship between the secret behind the plot, but gwitteum go free is not easy. Shut up and rohaseuen economic crisis, above and to take the sick in the hospital yunhui miok to the show's ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: -

MySoju 001-116: ---

VEOH 001-111: ------

VEOH 112-121: ------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 112-154: ------

YouKu 001-153: -----

This thread does look pretty empty. But I hope the ones that contribute the translations and the sites to see it, keep doing it. There are a few die hards like me left. Thanks to everyone for your efforts!

i've been a lurker in here since the very beginning but it seems that everyone has given up on this drama, but im still here with you tadi!

i heard news that the drama had been extended. is it true?

but i'd like to thank everyone that have been contributing to this thread!

Guest nugraha

We've already started subbing Free Time but aish haha there's a lot of spoilers.

I'm finally going to release this to the public after talking to my staff.

We didn't want to post download links up to this drama until after we've completely been able to finish this drama but what the heck.

Here's all the episodes thus far of YAMD subbed by our squad. Anyways I would rather post this up myself than let people get episodes from secondhand blogs and streaming sites that don't know how hard we work to sub them.

And honestly the reason why we started subbing this drama was to give Yoona her chance to shine, and even without subs I think everyone can agree that the kid has done a great job with this drama ^^

so all credits to

http://soshified.com

Thanks Soy. We really appreciate your decision.

The thread is so.. quiet. I miss the lively conversation that helped me get over my long work days. I hope the drama doesn't get extended. I don't think I can take it. I miss the drama that held so much promise. I even miss the evil Soobin, but I really want so lastig peace and happiness for SB.

I'm a lurker that's also following this thread. I was surprised to see this thread so empty as well. Last time I had to go to page 3 to get to this thread. I'll just assume that the thread is empty because everyone is studying hard for their exams :lol: .

I love you Soy and Soshified subbers. Without you, I would be lost in the dark without my SNSD and YAMD.

Guest oliv_d_pooh

please dont give up on this drama yet..... :( although I myself think that the drama has been pretty boring lately, I still want to see how the show ends....everyone aja! aja! fightinggg!!!!!! =D :wub:

I have not given up on this drama yet but I've been busy lately preparing for the Christmas season. I miss the "old" thread though.

We need more scenes between HS & SB to see how they'd progress as a married couple. We had enough of SB being a good DIL. I hope we'll see this couple move out of the Kang house & live separately where they can start adjusting to the ways of each other, not SB trying to fit in to the ways of her hard-to-please MIL.

Guest gothamknight

I thought with most everyone commenting that the drama has lost its appeal, I thought it be interesting to note how the ratings have been pre and post EP. 140 - or as everyone knows that fateful episode to be, the Ho-Sae wedding.

DATE ****** EP ** NATION *** SEOUL

2008-11-10 * 134 *31.0 (1st) * 28.7 (1st)

2008-11-11 * 135 *29.8 (1st) * 27.0 (1st)

2008-11-12 * 136 *30.4 (1st) * 28.0 (1st)

2008-11-13 * 137 *30.8 (1st) *29.0 (1st)

2008-11-14 * 138 *32.0 (1st) *30.2 (1st)

2008-11-17 * 139 *35.3 (1st) *32.5 (1st)

2008-11-18 * 140 *37.1 (1st) *35.1 (1st)

2008-11-19 * 141 *35.8 (1st) *33.8 (1st)

2008-11-20 * 142 *34.3 (1st) *32.5 (1st)

2008-11-21 * 143 *35.8 (1st) *34.6 (1st)

2008-11-24 * 144 *36.7 (1st) *34.3 (1st)

2008-11-25 * 145 *35.6 (1st) *33.5 (1st)

2008-11-26 * 146 *37.2 (1st) *35.4 (1st)

2008-11-27 * 147 *38.2 (1st) *37.1 (1st)

2008-11-28 * 148 *36.7 (1st) *34.8 (1st)

2008-12-01 * 149 *36.3 (1st) *35.0 (1st)

2008-12-02 * 150 *35.3 (1st) *33.4 (1st)

2008-12-03 * 151 *35.7 (1st) *34.0 (1st)

2008-12-04 * 152 *36.1 (1st) *34.5 (1st)

2008-12-05 * 153 *36.0 (1st) *34.3 (1st)

2008-12-08 * 154 *37.0 (1st) *35.4 (1st)

As you all can see, the shows ratings have held very steady since the wedding. Perhaps because everyone knows the show is ending soon that may very well be the reason why the show is currently at its peak in viewership in Korea. I also tend to think long dramas do very well during the winter months as people stay inside and watch tv to entertain themselves rather than enduring the cold.

In any case, I just find it funny that as the forum here has slowed in buzz and fervor, the drama is doing exactly what KBS had hoped for when they asked the writers to extend the show to the end of the year - which is to provide hot ratings that will last through the holidays.

Anyone else notice how Sae Byuk's favorite one word response is "NEH?" - meaning HUH? Part of her adorable charm, but also seems to hinder her from looking like a strong actress. But she is still quite young for the lead role and should get better in future dramas.

You got it right gothamknight. Yoona's role as a married 24-year-old designer in YAMD is a little too soon for her to tackle. She would be best in a role like Yoon Eun Hye as Chae Kyung in Princess Hours where she was paired with an equally dashing young actor. I'm not saying PJJ is not as charming & doesn't fit as Yoona's leading man because I'm rooting for this new actor as much as I do for Yoona or even more for PJJ but it is an accepted fact that they lack the chemistry. Both are too careful ... like oops you're getting too close, making their acting as a newly married couple bland & unusual.

I'm truly glad YAMD is still at the top of the chart & I wish it could maintain its position in terms of rating till the final episode. I also wish Yoona & PJJ the best of luck so they'll be chosen in the best Couple Award & one of them win the Netizen's Award. I hope my vote was counted ... Yup, I casted my vote for the couple but I won't disclose who I chose for the other award ;) .

Guest wewereonabreak

is everyone hating on this drama now?

i'll admit, i was disappointed to see the HS/SB storyline spiral downwards, because at first it was the only story line i cared about. but i think the surrounding stories are still very strong. and i actually like the fact that the drama is returning to being about SB discovering her true family, because that's what makes this drama unique.

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 156

[Credit to Philzeta]

Hs:When I took mom's side,you were displeased. Right?

Mom:She's controlling him to ridicule me.

Sb:I know you were just acting but that was too much.

Mom:Behind her innocent smile are lies and deceptions. Get out.

Sb:Mother.

Ty:If you care about Yh,leave now.

Man:I'm her biological father. You're not.

Ty: Not every biological father is a father.

Man:Stay out of this stranger.

Ty:You're the stranger.

Tp:Your mother in law left you out here all night?

Sb's mom:Open the door.

YouKu Link Ep.155

Edit: My thoughts:

I have to say the past few episodes have been interesting...I'm not fast forwarding. I'm glad that this drama is doing so while in Korea. I hope they end this nicely.

It is sad to see this thread so empty, but with the holidays around the corner and school finals people are probably pretty busy. Aja, aja figting! Let's stick it through...we are in the home stretch.

DG and YS baby storyline was pretty entertaining today. Poor DG running around trying to satisfy YS's food cravings.

Love how HS and SB are working together on MJ. But its really sad to see that in order for MJ to be nice to SB, HS has to be mean and take his mother's side in things...that woman only cares about herself <_<

HS looked so cute with the angel wings on. So romantic playing the piano for SB when she walked into the living room :wub:

I knew it, I just knew something like this would happen. HS was going to somehow get caught switching sides like CB suggested. Aigoo, MJ had to over hear their conversation but to leave her out all night :ph34r::angry:

Archived