[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest Tushka

he..he... i feel like a "stalker" .....patiently waiting for summary :sweatingbullets:

HA! You are not alone in that sentiment, bluemoon. Thanks to everyone for the updates and discussion. I may not take part but I truly am enjoying it. Peace. :D

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaeya

Hi Philly, I'm in NJ and we're watching it on Cablevision and are up to around episode 20. Very frustrating, but Soshisubs is up to 56 and theyre showing them on Viddler.com. Happy watching.

Thanks i'm going to watch them now i hate being behind in anything...lol

Hi Zaeya, I'm in Southern NJ and on episode 3 as well, I'm guessing you're watching it on Mind TV. I'm too impatient to know that it's that far ahead in Korea and not get some spoilers.

To the show, sometimes I get really frustrated but with a truck load of episodes I guess this is bound to happen, it just seems that some of the characters have the same conversation over and over again. Come on now! Forward movement please.

LOL...yeah i get MInd TV here aka WYBE 35........yeah that's why i read the forums,

Actually there used to be a great channel on cable in the US called AZN TV, or it was in NYC at least. Gave news from Korea, Japan, and China. It was unfortunately taken off the air. Last showing it had was Coffee Prince. Its so sad, it was a brilliant channel because they also TW, and Philippine drama with some bollywood films. I love bollywood.

Yeah, as for the first eps I was angry and still am. This is my problem with the show. I've come to realize I am still watching ONLY because of Lee Ji Hoon. I have way too many problems with the drama and the many characters.

Only Lee Ji Hoon and the woman playing his mum, and his uncle are really the only THREE acceptable characters. Everyone else is beyond annoying or below reproach.

For instance, the uncles wife, Subin's mum. Racist jackass of a woman. As a Black person I was thoroughly humiliated and just goes to show how far racism goes. It might not be something the actress believes but the character says it. "Oh, Nayeong's still in Africa? She'll become as dark as the people she's treating." Holy Crap?! What?!

Second, problem, the Elitism of Hosae's mom and how Hosae and his father encouraged it without putting her in her place. The treatment of Taepung's mum was abhorent and her statement about Taepung being a street rat. Why in God's name would anyone want to be related to that woman?! She's going to make SB's life miserable if she ends up with Hosae. Hosae, lap dog extraordinaire and just plain the worst characterization on screen. I dislike him so much I can't even talk. Subin could do better than him.

The grandmother---let's not start with granny she frustrates me. As for the father and older brother, I hope they burn in hell and I have no sympathy for those two. NONE!!! She may be sick in the hospital but the lie they let her live for a month and a half is unfathomable. It is so sickening and disturbing that I'm actually getting angry about it. I think I would be close to murder, if my husband and my son carried such a lie from me. I hate them the most and felt neither deserves happiness and the mum should have divorced her husband over this. I would see my husband as Satan, the Devil incarnate for doing such a thing. Taepung's mum is stronger than me that's for sure.

SB has her moments but most of the time she needs to get a grip. Then there's her friend Boju---sigh I started really liking her to completely hating all that she's about. She's basically on the same level as Hosae on my dislike meter. Taepung, great character who I like. He's a bit cocky and arrogant. But I like the guy a great deal.

As a Black person myself i didn't care for that either!!!!!! but i am a K-Drama adddict and i am going to watch no matter how anoying most of the characters are. i like 3 characters and i will watch for those three. I rmember AZN Tv we had it here in Philly then it just disappeared, the same for the Anime channel as well.

Guest maychaioo

regarding Kim Soobin, i think what she felt at first was a physical attraction to HoSae but as time goes she does gain some feelings towards him but there is also a lot of pride. She has found a good looking, rich, as well as a gentleman to be her man. only problem is her man does not care that she is a good looking, well off, educated woman. he has feelings for this girl that she has always felt was inferior to her. Soobin dose not want to lose to this inferior girl. She does not want to lose face. If she did care about this status of being HoSae's fiance so much, for status reasons she would have announced the engagement to the world. she would not waited until the company trip to do this.

also those that have seen episode 63 ...

what is up with Soobin's mother putting the blame on SaeByuk when she saw her reject HoSae, yell at HoSae for following her. Soobin's mother saw that it was HoSae that was that was bugging SaeByuk, Yet she did not reprimand him for this, she went and yelled and Saebyuk and pushed her down. I don't understand that woman's plane of thought.

Guest Vivian87

I didnt watch this drama for 2 months TT_____TT miss this drama so much haizzz *sigh*

I like Yoon-ah in this film, shes cute, has acting talent and pure :D (of course shes my fav member in SNSD ^^)

Thanks Soshifield 4 the subs ^^ u guys r awsome <3333

*go watch it* xDDDD

Guest b00kw0rm

regarding Kim Soobin, i think what she felt at first was a physical attraction to HoSae but as time goes she does gain some feelings towards him but there is also a lot of pride. She has found a good looking, rich, as well as a gentleman to be her man. only problem is her man does not care that she is a good looking, well off, educated woman. he has feelings for this girl that she has always felt was inferior to her. Soobin dose not want to lose to this inferior girl. She does not want to lose face. If she did care about this status of being HoSae's fiance so much, for status reasons she would have announced the engagement to the world. she would not waited until the company trip to do this.

I agree with this assessment. She's not totally bad. There's no character that's totall bad as there is none that is always right/good.

Guest kori65

I think it will be good for Saebyuk to leave tp's house. At least Soobin will not just stomp into her room as and when she likes....

:lol:

true and it will be easier for hosae to visit sb....no old folks and tp around.. :rolleyes:

Guest scarecrow

omg the end of episode 64... the look was so intense!

ahh hosae and saebyuk just need to kiss already! :P

I'm usually silent and just read everyone's post, but couldn't help it. what happened at the end of episode 64?

Guest hyuksu

YAMD Ep. 64

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lcuIDIYB93Y

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uzjIF1Ok7Fo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kBtRqwp1LSw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=agFK737gca0

credit:youngmank0re

YAMD Ep. 65 Preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QXdxT161YGs

credit: shiela0173

I'm usually silent and just read everyone's post, but couldn't help it. what happened at the end of episode 64?

Hosae went to Saebyuk's home because she forgot something in his car again.

Guest ix3gongyu

here is a summary of episode 64.

SB sees that HS is using the key chain wallet that she bought him and tells him that she should not have bought it for him, she asks HS to stop concerning himself with her because he is an engaged man. HS then leaves. TP saw them talking and becomes jealous, he takes her and yells at her tellling her she is only just hurting herself, and that she wouldnt be accepted into the family anyway. SB then tells him that she already knows and asks him to stop worrying about her like this because it makes her feel uneasy, so TP gets upset and tells her he wants her out of his sight. SB then goes back home and packs and leaves before everyone returns home, thanking the family aloud to herself on the porch.

SY and TY are about to get on the plane for the honeymoon and SY gets a call saying that her scenario has been read and that they wanna meet with her cause they like it, so they end up not going on their honeymoon.

The family comes home and TP mom sees that SB left because she left a note on the table. everyone becomes concerned and TP goes out searching for her. The next day after work, TP mom meets up with SB and goes to SB house together, on the way there, HS sees them carrying a bunch of stuff so he stops his car and drives them to SB home. he offers to take it in the house but sb says noso he e leaves but SB left something in the car so he goes back. TP mom is out getting some more supplies for SB and HS knocks on the door but SB thinks its TP mom so she opens it and yeahh.. they stare at eachother.

Preview shows

HS is yelling at SB saying how can you live in a place like this its impossible, you have to move our right away. SB says i dont know about you and your rich life but there are plenty of people that can live like this happily. HS gives her money, and SB gets angry and throws it back at him. HS leaves, TP mom hears everything and asks SB if she like HS.

Guest piano4112000

Can someone please translate preview 65. Thanks

호세는 허름한 방에 있는 새벽이 안쓰러워 도우려 하지만 새벽은 흔들리는 마음을 다잡으며 완강히 거절하고, 영숙은 호세를 향한 새벽이 마음을 알게 된다. 연실이 신이 나서 호세와 수빈의 관계를 진척시키려 하는 가운데 정작 호세는 약혼에 대해 회의하고, 태영과 소영은 신혼 여행 대신 여관방에서 시나리오 작업에 한창이다. 한편, 구청과 로하스에서 공동주관하는 복지사업에 마케팅 부서에서는 팀장 강호세가, 디자인 팀에서는 인턴 장새벽이 파견되는데......

Guest CAROLE

Hi, Thank for the summary translations.. very good, silent wacher and reader and thanks for the promtly uploading...

here is a summary of episode 64.

SB sees that HS is using the key chain wallet that she bought him and tells him that she should not have bought it for him, she asks HS to stop concerning himself with her because he is an engaged man. HS then leaves. TP saw them talking and becomes jealous, he takes her and yells at her tellling her she is only just hurting herself, and that she wouldnt be accepted into the family anyway. SB then tells him that she already knows and asks him to stop worrying about her like this because it makes her feel uneasy, so TP gets upset and tells her he wants her out of his sight. SB then goes back home and packs and leaves before everyone returns home, thanking the family aloud to herself on the porch.

SY and TY are about to get on the plane for the honeymoon and SY gets a call saying that her scenario has been read and that they wanna meet with her cause they like it, so they end up not going on their honeymoon.

The family comes home and TP mom sees that SB left because she left a note on the table. everyone becomes concerned and TP goes out searching for her. The next day after work, TP mom meets up with SB and goes to SB house together, on the way there, HS sees them carrying a bunch of stuff so he stops his car and drives them to SB home. he offers to take it in the house but sb says noso he e leaves but SB left something in the car so he goes back. TP mom is out getting some more supplies for SB and HS knocks on the door but SB thinks its TP mom so she opens it and yeahh.. they stare at eachother.

Preview shows

HS is yelling at SB saying how can you live in a place like this its impossible, you have to move our right away. SB says i dont know about you and your rich life but there are plenty of people that can live like this happily. HS gives her money, and SB gets angry and throws it back at him. HS leaves, TP mom hears everything and asks SB if she like HS.

I may be wrong, my Korean is sketchy but,

didn't Yungsoo tell SB that she thought she didn't like HS and that she was worried that SB was going to get hurt? Also, didn't SB pretty much show that she is in love with HS by saying I need a hug, can you hug me.

If this is true that makes at least 4 people who know that she loves HS. That is everyone but HS.

Archived