[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inspired04

ahhh this drama is driving me crazy! i should have listened to everyone in this thread who said to stay away lol..now i'm addicted. almost all of the characters frustrate or annoy me, and yet i can't stop watching...

SB always wants her mother-in-law to love her, but with all of her doings, if i was her mother-in-law, i also couldn't accept her as my daughter-in-law. She is so lousy.

Her mother-in-law said that SB was a wily fox, i think that is true. Sometimes she acts like she is a good girl, but sometimes, she is very insolent. The way she always talk back when her mother-in-law tries to teach her, i can't accept. For example, when she came back home and saw her mother did the housekeeping at her house, she was angry with her mother-in-law, and later she came out and asked her mother-in-law to respect her mother. She had the right to request that, but the way she talked makes me want to give her some slaps because she was very insolent.

I like Hose's mother more than i like him and SB. :tongue2: His mother is evil, but her acting makes people can hate and feel symathetic for her, while i can't find any symathetic for SB. What a lousy girl. :tongue2: If i was Hose's mother and in her situation, i think perhaps i also behave like her.

The problems in this drama are not only because of the screenplay, but also because of the performances of 2 lead actor and actress. Their actings are really lousy, not only SB, but Hose also. When he tried to act at the cute way (i.e. he wanted to show his love to his mother), he really knew how to make me vomit. His acting really had problems. I think this actor should learn more how to act.

I was very surprised when i first heard that Im Yoon Ah had an award at KBS Drama Awards. :wacko:

The ones who make me to carry on watching this drama are Kim Tae Poong, Kim Tae Young, Ban So Young, Kim Soo Bin, Nam Gyeong Woo, Kim Dae Gu, Hong Yeon Shil, Yu Ri,... In short, all of other actors and actresses did great jobs, except 2 lead actor and actress.

SB is fantastic. She always wants to do something which makes her to be sorry later. What a awful girl.

Not only SB, but her own family has problems too. Mrs.Kim sometime acts really stupid. She makes things become worse.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest aquazangel

man. I don't think I've ever been this fed up with the main female lead....can she not express herself properly or something? Whenever she is accused of something, she takes like a million years to defend herself....only to say something useless like "no, that's not it...".... when she should've just spoke about what happened. GOD. frustrating.

and on top of that...I mean yes, her mom did abandon her...but after seeing how freakin' torn up her mom was, you'd think saebyuk would be a little more human. I was still on her side until she ripped the mom's painting/sketch in ep160. wtf is that. seriously, how dare she. >_> Just wanted to slap some sense into her...pretending to be such a great/innocent girl... and then where does that venom come from? god i am SO fed up with her. The fact that the crying face of the actress is annoying doesn't help either. -_- yet I can't stop watching. sigh

YAMD Downloads

Available at: http://aja-aja.com/regular/you-are-my-destiny

• RAWs - Complete 001-178
  • KBS-World MQ/HQ English Hardsubbe, captured by Xraymind & Haruspex - Complete 001-178
  • SoShi-Subs HQ English Hardsubbed - Episodes 001-158

YAMD streaming

SoShified: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

MySoju: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu: ------
[RAW]

Guest orangeorange123

I couldn't agree more with everyone else in this thread. This series is so annoying, but I just cant stop watching it. SB really annoys me. She sucks...honestly. She keeps saying sorry for things that aren't even her fault. It upsets me that she cries all the time and has this stupid face when she does cry. She need to step up and take a lead for things in her life. For a girl who grew up as an orphan you would expect her to take that as a force that drives behind her independence and strength. I don' think she shows any strength emotionally and she sucks.

Hose's character really annoys me too. The fact that he can't take do whatever he wants for a grown man really upsets me. I understand that he respect his parents and all, but if my parents pushes me to a corner like that I would just leave and never come back. It took him so long to dump Soobin, and I question why he was ever with her in the first place. She sucks and her attitude is horrible.

This drama has made me hate women more that I can possibly ever believe. Being a women myself, I wonder if women are able to really be as they are portrayed in this drama.

I'm still addicted and I wont stop till i finish.

Guest homegirl131

man. I don't think I've ever been this fed up with the main female lead....can she not express herself properly or something? Whenever she is accused of something, she takes like a million years to defend herself....only to say something useless like "no, that's not it...".... when she should've just spoke about what happened. GOD. frustrating.

and on top of that...I mean yes, her mom did abandon her...but after seeing how freakin' torn up her mom was, you'd think saebyuk would be a little more human. I was still on her side until she ripped the mom's painting/sketch in ep160. wtf is that. seriously, how dare she. >_> Just wanted to slap some sense into her...pretending to be such a great/innocent girl... and then where does that venom come from? god i am SO fed up with her. The fact that the crying face of the actress is annoying doesn't help either. -_- yet I can't stop watching. sigh

Ha scriptwriters make it so that it takes forever for Saebyuk to defend herself because it's a really long drama...everyone is hating on the female lead but seriously, it's just a drama~ No need to get so worked up over it.

I think the drama started out well but then the scriptwriters had to go on and make everyone hate the main leads!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes like others have pointed out, I was frustrated when people mad accusations against SB and she didn't do anything about it for a few eps. But like 'homegirl131' stated, it is a long drama! 178 episodes people! haha.

I just finished watching it .. I loved it ! 8D

I cried a lot in the last episode --; haha. But yes, watching ALL the episodes was worth it in the end (:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kimiga89

yoona is the best in SNSD.. gambateh yoona.. her series cinderella man also 1 of the best korean series i ever watched..

Guest kimiga89

EPISODE 3 in sendspace got problem. It say the file is no longer available. can try reupload again? I wan dl..THX

• 3 weeks later...
Guest buddhjie14

I am actually on the 35th episode of this drama now..

and because I was so anxious about Yoona and Lee Ji Hoon.. I decided to peek a little in the end of the drama..

and I was really heartbroken to know that Yoona will actually end up with Park Jae Jung and not Lee Ji Hoon.

I have to stop watching this very wonderful drama for now because I still have to make my self accept the Yoona-Park Jae Jung couple here. I hope I will be able to finish this someday..

For those of you who are still going Ga Ga over this show, KBSWorld (Asia) intends to repeat the series AGAIN, when "The Road Home" ends. <_<<_<<_<

The repeat will only be broadcast during the afternoon timeslot of 12:45pm-1:25pm (Mon-Fri), starting from 12 August 2009.

Guest homegirl131

Does anyone know what episode (or around which episodes) it is when Saebyuk, Taepoong, Taepoong's brother, and Taepoong's brother's wife sing at a karaoke together?

I'm glad KBS is replaying the drama:)

Archived