[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the epg tv guide there will be an episode 17 next sunday. This is what is rewritten about it. I am not sure what this is so I will simply post it blindly

줄거리

돈 없고, 집 없고, 빽 없고, 애인도 없고, 직업도 없고, 오직 가방 끈만 무지 긴, 서른을 앞둔 백조 ‘신나라’양(한채영). 기나긴 백수생활 끝에, 취직이 안 되면‘취집’(결혼 취직)이라도 하려고 아등바등 하던 그녀, 결혼을 전제로 동거하던 애인의 변심으로 보란 듯이 차인 후, 애인의 마음을 온통 사로잡은 ‘그 년‘을 찾아 갔다가 얼결에 ‘그 년’이 다니고 있는 화장품 회사의 판매사원 모집공고를 보게 된다.

이판사판, 눈에 불이 난 그녀, 스무살 짜리 여동생의 주민증을 위조해 고졸 판매사원으로 위장 취업하게 된다. 하지만, 회사 안에서 ‘그년’을 짝사랑하고 있는 찌질이 같은 ‘넘’과 마주쳐서 으르렁 대는 사이가 되는데, 알고보니 찌질이 같은 이 사내는 기업 부회장인 엄마의 빽으로 낙하산을 타고 내려온 변종 재벌2세! 아는 건 공과 거친 태클 밖에 없는 상사와 아는게 너무 많은 부하가 만나 지지고 볶으며 사랑을 가꿔가게 되는데...

개요

「M」, 「청춘의 덫」의 정세호 감독이 연출을 맡고 있어 더욱 관심을 끄는 「불꽃놀이」

7년 연애 끝에 남자에게 실연당한 노처녀 신나라(한채영 분)의 위장 취업기를 통해 2006년 대한민국을 살아가는 평범한 노처녀가 어떻게 세상(실업)과 싸워 성공하는지, 그 과정에서 만난 한 남자와 이뤄나가는 사랑을 유쾌하게, 또 때로는 눈물나게 그려내는 '패자부활전'에 관한 이야기

This is what is says about episode 16 just incase there is any value to this.....

줄거리

돈 없고, 집 없고, 빽 없고, 애인도 없고, 직업도 없고, 오직 가방 끈만 무지 긴, 서른을 앞둔 백조 ‘신나라’양(한채영). 기나긴 백수생활 끝에, 취직이 안 되면‘취집’(결혼 취직)이라도 하려고 아등바등 하던 그녀, 결혼을 전제로 동거하던 애인의 변심으로 보란 듯이 차인 후, 애인의 마음을 온통 사로잡은 ‘그 년‘을 찾아 갔다가 얼결에 ‘그 년’이 다니고 있는 화장품 회사의 판매사원 모집공고를 보게 된다.

이판사판, 눈에 불이 난 그녀, 스무살 짜리 여동생의 주민증을 위조해 고졸 판매사원으로 위장 취업하게 된다. 하지만, 회사 안에서 ‘그년’을 짝사랑하고 있는 찌질이 같은 ‘넘’과 마주쳐서 으르렁 대는 사이가 되는데, 알고보니 찌질이 같은 이 사내는 기업 부회장인 엄마의 빽으로 낙하산을 타고 내려온 변종 재벌2세! 아는 건 공과 거친 태클 밖에 없는 상사와 아는게 너무 많은 부하가 만나 지지고 볶으며 사랑을 가꿔가게 되는데...

개요

「M」, 「청춘의 덫」의 정세호 감독이 연출을 맡고 있어 더욱 관심을 끄는 「불꽃놀이」

7년 연애 끝에 남자에게 실연당한 노처녀 신나라(한채영 분)의 위장 취업기를 통해 2006년 대한민국을 살아가는 평범한 노처녀가 어떻게 세상(실업)과 싸워 성공하는지, 그 과정에서 만난 한 남자와 이뤄나가는 사랑을 유쾌하게, 또 때로는 눈물나게 그려내는 '패자부활전'에 관한 이야기.

Guest zinc

2nd part of ep 13 screen cap summary:

bscap0043pc.jpg

IJ receives an SMS from MR: “I want to see you, InJae. Waiting for you.”

bscap0757jv.jpg

SW buys dinner for MR, saying she’s not one person only [meaning she has to think of the baby inside her]. MR tells SW it hurts her when he’s so good to her. She also tells him to give her up. SW says he’ll never giver her up. He says if he really hates MR, he’ll spill the truth to IJ’s mum, and MR would be hurt more as a result. SW says he was angry with MR not because she ditch him for other men, but because she is in love with her dead fiancé’s brother. But now he understands MR’s feelings because he also can only love MR and no one else.

bscap1818wn.jpgbscap4416tr.jpg

NR has a bag of similar products (deodorants and anti-perspirants) from other companies to test out. She and IJ go to the stadium to run. IJ felt happy and turned a somersault. His phone drops out and NR accidentally steps on it, breaking the LCD display. They have a little friendly argument over it.

bscap0224nf.jpgbscap0606ei.jpg

After the run, NR applies those products on IJ. But when rubbing the 2nd one on IJ’s neck, IJ starts looking at NR in a funny way.

NR: Here’s no.2…here’s no. 3. The feeling and response after application…

IJ *fidgets about*: wait a minute.

NR: Why? There’re 7 more to go.

IJ: Seven??!!

NR: Why? Do you have some feelings for me now?

IJ: How’s that possible?

NR *grins*: Ai…Seems like it from the look of you.

IJ *embarrassed*: No.

NR: Then why are you breathing so heavily?

IJ: Didn’t I just have a run?

NR: Tired after such a short run.

IJ: You try running one!

NR: I ran too!

IJ: You ran only half a round!

NR: That’s because I’m the team manager and you’re a BC! Still dare to talk back.

bscap0015rv.jpgbscap0814es.jpg

SW calls NR, wanting to discuss some product details with her. NR told him she’s at the stadium testing out some products. SW sees IJ, looks at him in a hostile manner and volunteers to test out the products too. SW purposely knocked against IJ’s shoulders when he was running off. The 2 men ended up having a race.

bscap0263ow.jpgbscap0396em.jpg

IJ’s mum informs SW she’ll be late for their meeting because she’s meeting with MR at the coffee house near the office. SW quickly goes to find MR and tells her to leave immediately. He says she’d got the sequence all wrong. She should tell IJ first, instead of telling his mum. In order to separate IJ and MR, IJ’s mum could send IJ and NaRa to some sales location faraway, or even fire MR. Only by telling IJ would MR be loved and happy. MR leaves quickly after hearing that.

bscap1100ay.jpg

The 2 girls bump into IJ in the changing room. ChoonAe starts talking to IJ using the polite language. AhRa says IJ looks so handsome today and gets a scolding from ChoonAe who says NR has already “reserved” IJ.

bscap0900ci.jpg

The college student comes looking for NR. He says AhRa has told him NR is really born in 1977. NR apologises, but he says he doesn’t mind that NR is older than him. NR rejects him and tells him AhRa likes him even more.

bscap1928pn.jpg

IJ’s mum is angry with MR for causing her to delay a meeting, and yet disappears without informing her. She says this reflects badly on MR’s work capabilities. IJ’s mum asks MR what did she wanted to discuss about. MR lies that it’s about NR’s new project. IJ’s mum is upset and says since MR cannot separate private and personal matters, MR shall hand over the KangNan shop to NR and IJ, and start work at the main office.

bscap0639wm.jpg

IJ says his mum has overdone it, treating MR this way. IJ’s mum tells him not to mention anything about him and MR in the house because she feels that InChang is still around in the house.

bscap0289nc.jpg

IJ meets his friend for some soju. His friend misunderstands that IJ has a tiff with NR. IJ doesn’t say anything but kicks the football hard later on.

bscap0023dv.jpg

MR buys a new mobile phone for IJ so that he can call her often, since they’re no longer working together.

bscap3724cv.jpgbscap3636hc.jpg

MR says she is pregnant with IJ’s baby.

(End of ep 13)

Guest xingjing

Ew... how can Mirae be so THICK SKINNED. But I love that part where you said Injae was feeling nervous with Nara. Hahaha... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You shall pay, Mirae! YOU SHALL PAY!!

I think I've almost practically given up on this drama. This is not ORDINARILY giving up. It's out of complete disappointment. *sigh*

Ah well. Go Injae... *in dejected voice*

I'm glad MR told IJ that she is carrying his child, that she reserved herself only for him that she was never InChang (his brother) or SW woman. But the person who is the gladdest is SW. He knows that the only way for MR to be exposed is for her to incriminate herself. By her own words and actions it will come to light just what kind of person she is. All of us out in TV land knows how disgusting she is but those involved in the situation don't. So again, the only way for them to see her as we do is for her to go as far as she is going. Just think she is even willing to go as far as getting engaged! With that there is no way she can dispute that she fully intended to deceived IJ, JH and NR not to mention betray SW and IC. SW knows this and is waiting for the right time to expose her. That's why HE didn't tell IJ or his mother. He wants to be free and clear so when MR is down and hurting she will come back to him. At least that what he wants to happen.

I think MR and SW will get back together but as IJ said ''they will never really be happy''.

I need to talk about IJ not knowing he had intimate relations with the woman he has be fantasizing about over the past few yearS. I think he knows that he did not. Just think, she is like a pin-up to him. Do you think a man who has been fantasizing about a person for years will let the first encounter go by in a blur with NO recollection. Men are visual creatures. I am sure he would remember if he saw something. What ever is his reason I don't believe he believes the child is his and that he even touch her. I just wish they did not make him out to be such a stupid character

2nd part of ep 13 screen cap summary:

bscap0639wm.jpg

IJ says his mum has overdone it, treating MR this way. IJ’s mum tells him not to mention anything about him and MR in the house because she feels that InChang is still around in the house.

That ought to make him want to throw-up each time see MR.

does anybody know where i can download ep. 14 hq? :sweatingbullets:

You can download from Tim...

http://clubbox.co.kr/japaneseguy

I watched the first part of episode 14...and InJae's eyes are almost teary most of the time...he looks really really sad. Here are some preview pictures...I'll post more when I come back in an hour or so.

bscap1554rp.jpg

bscap1808wf.jpg

bscap4014vd.jpg

bscap8500lw.jpg

OMG...Mireh's claws are coming out...she was screaming at InJae about Nara....

Thank you so much zinc for the summary :wub:

Ratings for episode 14:

19. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 10.6 Nationwide

19. 주말특별기획<불꽃놀이> MBC 10.2 Seoul

Here are the pictures from episode 14...

bscap0162mv.jpg

bscap0744ro.jpg

bscap1465cw.jpg

bscap1559ex.jpg

bscap1703sm.jpg

bscap1806di.jpg

bscap2047uj.jpg

bscap2135ci.jpg

bscap2602st.jpg

bscap3038ag.jpg

bscap3317fc.jpg

bscap3517ir.jpg

bscap4013cn.jpg

bscap5042ro.jpg

bscap5250gv.jpg

bscap5363re.jpg

bscap5707dt.jpg

bscap7381py.jpg

bscap7635xt.jpg

bscap7681ab.jpg

bscap7954qx.jpg

bscap8080lt.jpg

bscap8503zg.jpg

Guest poisonliz2

Not in the mood to download Episode 14. Too many scenes of the stupid woman. She is getting into my nerves and I'm in the mood to kill off the PD also. Gosh where is the romance between Injae and Nara. Guess the PD is going to rush the sudden romance at the end. We will be :huh::o what's happening here. O it's the end and they lived happily ever after. :fury: :crazy: Not surprise if the rating is getting lower. The PD must be in favoured of Mireh. Oh boy thanks Luv for the pictures. So I guess I will not download yet until I see what's going to happen 2nite and the preview for 16. :blink:

Epi 15

Oh dont like to see Mirea's smirking face. Why still cant see Injae's open up/ wake up from his feelings for Nara unless the ending gonna be @#$% and only left with one episode to go (16 epi).

Archived