[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest poisonliz2

Oh Oh O O ................ I wonder after d ending of Episode 13 whether the stupid woman told Injae that she is pregnant. If he is really really really dumb n don't know how to count n admit that it's his baby then it's definitely a "dumb" n stupid drama. Of course SW (ex boyfriend) is willing to admit the baby is his from his body language (not understanding any Korean) and wanting to have Mireah as his wife and everything.

However there's no preview for Episode 14 so I'm not too sure what's going to happen.

Luv, xing, zinc where are u guys. I'm turning into a killer. I want to kill off Mireh right now even with the baby .............. urgh I'm such a baddie ............

How many Episdoe for this drama??? There's not much love scene between Injae and Nara n I feel that the story line just focus on INjae and mireh most of d time which is definitely bad for the rating ............

The PD should just wake up and have more scenes between Injae and Nara. Urh cannot stand Mireh at the d moment.

If she is suffering from morning sicknes becos of her pregnancy then she should be at least 3 months pregnant. I only suffer morning only after 3 months. 1st and 2nd month cannot feel anything. 3 months onwards everything is upside down and nothing is right. So let's hope that our INjae knows how to calculate. He neve sleeps with the stupid i can't read and then he is tooo drunk to know anything.

Gosh PD should have more exciting scene of Injae and Nara in Episode 14 lah. If not then the drama is going to be too dragging on the stupid woman.

Guest xingjing

Looks interesting. MORE INJAE AND NARA TIME, PLEASE!!! I think the producer is evil.

I think it was so fitting for Seungwoo to interrupt, even though i wanted more Injae and Nara time. I mean, it got Injae jealous... methinks. He'd better be, at least.

Hahahahaha... BE JEALOUS, INJAE, SINCE YOU SHOULD BE!!!

And I don't pity Mirae at all. We all know why.... *sharpens kitchen knives*

Oh, and Liz, don't worry, I'm still alive! Keke... If Injae can't calculate it himself, I'll TEACH him how to calculate! God, it's MATH! Simple addition, of course!

I have my HOW TO KILL MIRAE AND GET INJAE TO NARA PLAN. 1) Make sure that Injae and Mirae are together... best at Mirae's house. 2) Knock on the door and pretend to be a door-to-door salesman who is selling... chocolates. But the truth is, those knives and guns are actually in the chocolate box... MWAHAHAHA! 3) Ask if there is someone named Na Injae and tell him that Nara is actually... er... uh... in the hospital! 4) With Injae gone (and worried about Nara), I shall go up to Mirae with my mad SHARP knives. 5) Then the fun part... I KILL HER! 6) With Injae realizing his true love is Nara and pooh, Mirae's dead, he's free!!! Which means, he goes back to Nara.

I think I'll edit that plan.

xingjing, your postings are so funny :D. You remind me of those passionate soompiers in Goong thread who wanted to bash Hyorin.

poisonliz2, after seeing Luv's caps and the preview summaries, I'm desperately waiting for the chinese subs to come out. I wish there were more scenes of NR and IJ too. The chinese fans are cursing and swearing at the PD too for writing such a lousy (slow) script, that's why the ratings for Fireworks are so low. Many of them feel sad for KJH because they feel his talents are wasted on a poor script. Some of them wonder if HCY is the main lead actress or PEH, because PEH seems to occupy so much screen time. I personally like both actresses, but that MiReh character is killing me too. I can't stand it when she's Miss goody-two-shoes in front of IJ, n so mean to NR.

Guest xingjing

xingjing, your postings are so funny :D. You remind me of those passionate soompiers in Goong thread who wanted to bash Hyorin.

poisonliz2, after seeing Luv's caps and the preview summaries, I'm desperately waiting for the chinese subs to come out. I wish there were more scenes of NR and IJ too. The chinese fans are cursing and swearing at the PD too for writing such a lousy (slow) script, that's why the ratings for Fireworks are so low. Many of them feel sad for KJH because they feel his talents are wasted on a poor script. Some of them wonder if HCY is the main lead actress or PEH, because PEH seems to occupy so much screen time. I personally like both actresses, but that MiReh character is killing me too. I can't stand it when she's Miss goody-two-shoes in front of IJ, n so mean to NR.

Haha, I remember those Goong days... though, honestly, I was too caught up with schoolwork to plan these devious schemes. Now, school's out, so... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I think that the PD is so... ERGH. I was going to say that I was wondering who's the REAL main actress because PEH with her "oh, i'm pregnant" speeches take up too much time. *sidetrack* Kind of reminds me of how Richie kept on taking up Artz's TIME with Xiaobei in Love Magicians. But... oh, haha, that's off topic, now isn't it!

I mean, the script is so slooooow. For God's sake, get to the point! Yes, we've slowly realized that Injae really does love Nara.... so? And? Yes? Continue?

I hope the PD realizes that the ratings are low for a REASON. I have to wait for the chinese subs to come out as well before I can REALLY say some bad things about Mirae. But for now, I'll just pretend to know what I'm talking about. Yeah, totally! I totally remember that part! Haha, ha...ha.

I hope Mirae suicides. Like, realizes she's a total @_(#*$& and kills herself. Then I wouldn't have to be sent to jail for killing people... ^^

Guest triplea

I couldn't agree more with all of you. There are only 3 episodes remaining and still nothing concrete happening between Injae and Nara. This is becoming so frustrating. I think it is not Mireh that I want to kill, it is the PD!!! Grrrr! :crazy:

Guest xingjing

I couldn't agree more with all of you. There are only 3 episodes remaining and still nothing concrete happening between Injae and Nara. This is becoming so frustrating. I think it is not Mireh that I want to kill, it is the PD!!! Grrrr! :crazy:

You're absolutely right. And you totally just reminded me, thank you.

There ARE only 3 more episodes left. How are they going to... have it end RIGHT? Unless they extend it. In which case, I think I'd be willing to go after the PD. After I go after Mirae, of course. Or, I'll just coerce the PD into getting rid of Mirae or something. Getting her killed by... her brother! Perfect!

Wow. These posts are soo violent. Though, I have to say, Hyorin in many ways beats Mirae. At least she's not a richard simmons like Mirae. Gr....

Guest -:Jenny:-

eh does anyonee have episode 13 pleaseeeeee?

not on clubbox or megaupload

lol i dunno how to work those

thanks in advance

Guest second_glance

Hi guys!! Sorry I haven't been putting in any input lately, but I really do not like the recent episodes!!! They were so boring! It's all PEH's fault!! The episodes were too focused on her. It's already episode 13, and theres no progress for In Jae and Nara!! Hopefully this weekend's episodes are better.

Guest poisonliz2

Agreed with everyone. Sometime I wonder who is the main actress. Is PEH paid more than HCY so that the PD need to have more scenes of PEH??? :fury: :fury:

I hope the next three episodes the PD will have to kill off Mireh character. Fly her off to SF with SW and be done with her.

Now PD should concentrate on building up the relationship of Nara and Injae. Aha that will be more interesting to watch and see how much romance they can put in.

Gosh it's really irritating to watch Mireh :crazy: :tongue2: being nice to Injae and a real PIA to Nara. Yeap agreed with xing to get Mireh character killed off, whatever suicide lah or like I say earlier fly her off to SR with SW (shout with joy) and then we will have more scenes of Nara and Injae.

:rolleyes::phew:

Guest triplea

I would also like to see a stronger Nara, strong in herself and not dependent on any guy for happiness. I really find it insulting that women are pictured as so weak that her existence revolves around a guy and that her concept of happiness is having money to treat a bum boyfriend. She should excel in her work and be confident in herself. Should Injae love her too, then that would be a bonus!

Guest Shmindy

Hi, I just started watching this on tape so I am going to be behing you guys. I am only up through episode 6 right now but I want IJ and Nara to end up together. I don't hink Mireh should be with either of those guys. It seems like she has a lot of issues she needs to deal with and move on with her life. From what you guys have posted it seems like Mireh and IJ start dating....I just don't like it. In the very beginning she seemed so nice but she is developing into a crazy psycho person.

The scenes in ep 6 between IN and Nara are so cute. I love it when he sees her crying and comforts her and she does the same for him! Oiy finally a drama after goong that I can get into!

Guest cutee_82

Hi, I just started watching this on tape so I am going to be behing you guys. I am only up through episode 6 right now but I want IJ and Nara to end up together. I don't hink Mireh should be with either of those guys. It seems like she has a lot of issues she needs to deal with and move on with her life. From what you guys have posted it seems like Mireh and IJ start dating....I just don't like it. In the very beginning she seemed so nice but she is developing into a crazy psycho person.

The scenes in ep 6 between IN and Nara are so cute. I love it when he sees her crying and comforts her and she does the same for him! Oiy finally a drama after goong that I can get into!

HEY GUYS, I VISITED THE FORUM ABS-CBN (THE # 1 TV STATION IN THE PHILIPPINES) THAT ALREADY BOUGHT THIS SERIES. sO FILIPINOS, WATCH OUT FOR IT :D

I'm up to episode 8 & Nara pisses the bejeezus out of me but I can't seem to stop watching this.

- It's soo annoying how she's soo freaking clingy to all the guys & it's really pissing me off.

- Seungho is one scary guy.

- I think Injae is pretty hot. :P

Also I was really fascinated how this drama is completely different than the rest. It seems that unlike the other cliched dramas, this point of view takes the perspective of the antagonist who is usually revengeful and going to the ends of the earth to get the main character to love her.

Although Nara pisses me off, I'm hooked on this drama.

Guest mily2

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 3

Translators: angele0487, xingjing

Spot Translator: sgwannabe, sparklinghugs

Timers: upikepik, Wrow

Editor/QC: doozy, upikepik

Coordinator: mily2

Episode 4

Translators: leila, rainxbubble

Timer: kiss the rain.

Editor: moose, upikepik