[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest purplexx

I just saw this picture of PEH at reviewstar...

Wow...she looks really pretty...

yeah.. i saw her in action previously on "18 vs 29" as well.. and she looks quite pretty in that show as well.. i don't know what happened to her in this show.. haha was rather shocked to see her image in fireworks...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried my best to stay up to watch it live today...and took some notes...

IJ took MR away back to the hospital bed…while Nara and SW went outside …

NR asked SW about MR…NR said thank you to SW for something…

MR told IJ she’s okay…but IJ said no and made her stay in the hospital…MR asked about his mom…SW went to talk to IJ’s mom…

IJ took Mireh home…MR looked very happy…she asked about NR…

At the meeting…IJ’s mom said she’ll have a party for the company…IJ showed up late and sat next to Nara…IJ’s mom told Nara to work with IJ…she ask Mireh if that’s okay…and Mireh was forced to say it’s okay…but got angry when IJ went in to talk to her.

Nara went into IJ’s mom’s office and talked to her…she realized who Nara was by looking at her background…I think she recognized Nara’s mom’s name…and they recognized each other…They felt happy…Nara kept on greeting her…She told Nara to invite her mom to the party.

Nara went in the storage room and looked at IJ…tilting his head from side to side…hehe…trying to fit his old image with the new one…  She was happy that she met him when they were young. She told him that their moms are friends…and they met before…InJae looked at Nara…trying to remember…After work…IJ & NR came back to his house and they talked…

NR’s mom is getting ready to go to NR’s company for the party…she was anxious and happy.

Mireh came to pick up NR’s mom…because IJ’s mom asked her for the favor. NR’s mom came…and met IJ’s mom…they greeted each other happily…

Then IJ’s mom announced to everyone that NR got promoted to Mireh’s position??? Or to some position similar to Mireh. IJ’s mom told IJ to go with her and Nara …NR’s mom was so happy…she was so proud and can’t wait to tell her husband about Nara…IJ’s mom presented NR as a new team manager??? and introduced IJ as her son…Everyone was shocked…

She wanted everyone to toast…but Mireh couldn’t take the alcohol….she went outside to the car and closed her eyes .SW came out and knocked on the window and asked if she’s okay…he gave her water and left.

Then IJ and his mom ate with Nara and her mom…They talked about old times…IJ received a text message from Mireh and Nara looked sad because she knew exactly who that message was from. SW came in and gave Mireh some gifts but Mireh got angry…SW said he loves Mireh…

Nara and IJ was running around the track…IJ did a flip and dropped his phone…NR stepped on it accidentally…then IJ accused NR of ruining it…then they argued…she pinched him on the cheek…hehe…They sat on the stadium and talked…then Nara wanted to test some new product…she was applying some lotions to his neck…and he felt weird…hehe…then they pretended to fight…hehe…

NR got a phone call…IJ told her to pick up…it was SW…He asked why she was not in the office…He came out to meet them at the stadium. He asked why they went out there to do their project…and took off his jacket and started running…IJ & SW was having a race…NR just laughed at them…

MR put on make up and remembered what IJ’s mom and NR’s mom said about Nara…she got angry. She called IJ’s mom and wanted to meet. SW went to Mireh ‘s office to look for her but she wasn’t there…IJ’s mom called SW and told him to go to the place she supposed to meet Mireh…He went there to meet Mireh in place of her…Mireh made him leave…but he told her why he was there…SW said NR & IJ are together or something like that…Mireh got angry and left. Back at the store…The 2 ladies treated IJ differently…The older one told the younger one that Nara already likes him so she has no chance…hehe…something like that…hehe…

Nara and IJ was trying to work together on some project presentations…hehe..The high school guy came to look for Nara again…NR said sorry to him…but he held her hand and begged her…she said he’s not her type and took her hand back. She introduced the young one to him…. She told him her name is Shin Nara and she’s older or something like that and told the young one to give him good service while he’s at the store…

Mireh came to IJ’s mom and expressed some of her feelings and wanted to quit…IJ’s mom said something and told Mireh to give up on IJ??? I’m not really sure about this part.

The older cosmetic consultant packed all Mireh’s stuffs for her…IJ and Nara felt bad looking at her empty desk. Mireh cried at home. Mireh called IJ but he didn’t pick up the phone…Mireh cried some more.

IJ came to his mom’s house and got angry at his mom for treating Mireh like that. She explained…then IJ went out for some soju with his best friend. They went to the soccer field and played some game…IJ kept on kicking the ball really hard…He was feeling terrible.

IJ and Mireh went out to talk…(They used the background song from Papermoon…my favorite song)…. Mireh gave IJ a new phone…IJ looked at her with sad eyes…

Mireh told IJ she has his baby??? IJ was pretty shock…Hehe…This part is the most important…but I’m guessing…so maybe she didn’t really say that…hehe…but it ended here.

Some pictures and article of KJH...

Kang Ji Hwan...Love Messenger In Drama Article

KJH with sword :)

I uploaded the whole Papermoon album since all the songs are really good...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lf9ov9

The background song of the last scene of episode 13...is song #4 from this album. It's called Live Forever.

This is the lyrics...

close your eyes

make a wish

think of everything you wanted

take your time

don't you know

all your wishes might come true

take my hand

understand

what I want you to believe in

don't you fear

don't you worry

I am here and I will carry you through the night

And if you wanna come with me

We'll cross the widest ocean

We will cross the widest sea

And we will stay together

And we will live forever

do you know

where to go

where to hide away

when everything goes wrong

I'll be strong

I will help you carry on

close the doors

come to me

come to where I always wanted you to be

here with me

you will see the world is smiling when it's free

And if you wanna take my hand

We will cross the widest land

And we will live forever

And we will live forever

And if you wanna come with me

We will cross the widest sea

And we will live forever

And if you wanna take my hand

We will cross the widest land

And we will live forever

close your eyes

make a wish

think of everything you wanted

Guest guccigal

I might be wrong but the ending might be NR not ending up with any of the guys but will be more independent n confident in herself. <_<

But hope she ends up with KJH

Guest aziangirl

Can someone please upload ep 13 on sendspace or mega upload. I don't know how to download from clubbox....

Archived