Super Trio Supreme 2008 鐵甲無敵獎門人

Guest heartdrops

Guest heartdrops

Episode 2 aired today =).

All I can say is .. ahhh Joel Chan's "hair"!

I still like him though. He's so hot when he dances hahas :sweatingbullets:

^I like Joel Chan too. ^_^He's a lot of fun and not afraid to embarrass himself.

I thought the card game was really hilarious with Liu Fan looking like she was smooching Joel Chan. Episode 2 was better than episode 1, I found myself laughing a lot more. Liu Fan made the show really fun to watch. I'm surprised the man that usually brings his dog didn't bring it this time. I remember when he let his dog taste everything on Beautiful Cooking.

Eric Tsang "accidentally" pressing the button to release the cream plates. :lol:

I am so glad that this is back. :D

Guest ANJEE<3

really surprised that they're back..

i don't know whether or not to be glad

i grew up watching it

but.. i think this one may be better off retired..

• 2 months later...

^From Asianeu

Guests:

March 30, 2008

01: Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) , Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) , Michael Miu (苗僑偉) , Cutie Mui (梅小惠) , Johnny Tang (鄧兆尊) , Krystal Tin (田蕊妮) , Tiffany Hew (丘涴鋌) , Cleo Tay (鄭婧婷) , Crystal Wong (王翎蓓)

April 06, 2008

02: Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) , Perry Chiu (焦媛) , Joel Chan (陳山聰) , Carlo Ng (吳家樂) , Lo Fun (魯芬) , Bennett Pang (彭健新)

April 20, 2008

03: FAMA (農夫) , I Love U Boy'z , Elanne Kong (江若琳) , Freeze , Ken Wong (王凱韋) , Shermon Tang (鄧上文)

April 27, 2008

04: Jordan Chan (陳小春) , Jo Koo (谷祖琳) , Louisa So (蘇玉華) , Michael Tse (謝天華) , Halina Tam (譚小環) , Patrick Dunn (鄧梓峰)

May 04, 2008

05: Joyce Tang (滕麗明), Rain Lau (劉玉翠), Lam Suet (林雪), Edmond So (蘇志威), Kiki Sheung (高天娥), KK Cheung (張國強)

May 11, 2008

06: Cherrie Ying (應采兒), Terence Yin (尹子維), Sharon Chan (陳敏之), Raymond Wong (黃浩然), Minnie Cheung (張美妮), Otto Wong Chi On (王志安)

May 18, 2008 - Malaysia Edition

07: Rocky Cheng (鄭健樂) , Otto Chan (陳志健) , Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) , Koni Lui (呂慧儀) , Vivien Yeo (楊秀惠) , Angie Cheung (張慧儀) , Tiffany Hew (丘涴鋌) , Yan Gan (顏薇恩)

May 25, 2008

08: Theresa Lee (李綺虹), Sunny Chan (陳錦鴻), Iris Wong (黃泆潼), Eddie Pang (彭懷安), Amigo Choi (崔建邦), Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚)

June 08, 2008

09: Wilfred Lau (劉浩龍), Eddie Ng (吳國敬), Ricky Fan (范振鋒), Ken Lo (盧惠光), Renee Tai (戴夢夢), Vangie Tang (鄧穎芝), JJ Jia (賈曉晨), Maggie Lee (李曼筠)

is it just me or is this the worst season of super trio? the games are so boring compared to the other seasons. i usually fast forward to the english/charade game and the human tetris one.

the new binocular soccer game that they had in the last ep was really funny to watch though. my brother and i were practically in tears, and i had such a bad stomach cramp from laughing, but other than that, this season isn't really that entertaining

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Deziel

Heh, this show is funny. <3

I love how they made the new Human Tetris rule. If you break the board, you have to jump into the water yourself. xD

Guest steph*funny

OMG I used to love watching this show! I haven't seen it in years though.

I remember the Ping Pong game...and the catapulting toast. LOL :)

Guest anna12125

It's funny if you watch one episode but the games get so repetitive lol it gets a bit boring afterwards =__=

Guest Azn Drifto

Ive been watching this everyweek it seems pretty good, but I dont understand the gambling part, once it gets to that part i usually just dont watch it because i dont get it and its not funny !

• 1 month later...
Guest chantilly

Some are quite funny haha. I like these kinds of shows, a bit of stupidity but makes you laugh. We need this to release some stress hehe.

is it just me or is this the worst season of super trio? the games are so boring compared to the other seasons. i usually fast forward to the english/charade game and the human tetris one.

the new binocular soccer game that they had in the last ep was really funny to watch though. my brother and i were practically in tears, and i had such a bad stomach cramp from laughing, but other than that, this season isn't really that entertaining

I agree with everything you said. I also loved the singing game back then where they have random people (dressed in funky costumes) singing popular songs out of tune and then have the guests guess which songs they were.

• 2 months later...
Guest ii_christie

Super Trio is still a good show for laughs but still not as good as the years before :x It's okay now I guess, I like the latest episode 25 with MC Jin ;D

Guest Courtknee

I saw the first few episodes when they were on Youtube.

The rest - got deleted, so I couldn't watch.

And I don't know where I can watch it... without downloading so ;[

I don't like the two new guys -___-

I don't like the new games either.

The old games (the wasabi sushi game (I fugging looovedd the song)... the 'listen to the noise, mimic it to your partner, they guess what the sound is' thing... and the one where it's like an obstacle course - spin around 10 times with your nose on a baseball, run and find a ball in something - and run back). The old shows were so hilarious.

Archived