Super Trio Supreme 2008 鐵甲無敵獎門人

Guest heartdrops

Guest heartdrops

s2e4no.jpg

Hosts: Eric Tsang, Chin Ka Lok, Wong Cho Lam, Louis Yuen

Name: Super Trio Supreme 2008 鐵甲無敵獎門人 (aka Super Trio Show 2008)

Airing Time: Starts March 30, 2008; every Sunday night

Guest List

Episode 1 (3/30/08): Michael Miu (苗僑偉) Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) Krystal Tin (田蕊妮) Johnny Tang (鄧兆尊) Cutie Mui (梅小惠) Tiffany Hew (丘涴鋌) Cheng Ching Ting (鄭婧婷) Crystal Wong (王翎蓓)

Episode 2: Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) Perry Chiu (焦媛) Joel Chan (陳山聰) Carlo Ng (吳家樂) Liu Fan (魯芬) Wilfred Lau (彭健新)

Episode 3: FAMA (農夫) I Love U Boyz (艾粒仔) Elanne Kong (江若琳) Freeze

--------------------------

Yep yep they're back! (but without Jerry Lamb). Did anyone watch their Super Trio Show Wonder Travel episodes (獎門人取犀 Game). It's three episodes (kinda like a preshow) where they go to other Asian countries to see what games they can bring back to Hong Kong.

I've started watching the first episode and it was good. It's still no where as hilarious as the old old episodes :sweatingbullets: Anyone recognize where the games are from? Here's some of the games I've seen elsewhere before xD.

- The human sandwich with the ball game - Was in X-man as a couple game.

- The game where the girl jumps on the guy and the guy has to do math calculations while holding the girl up - Was also in Xman but they didn't have to do math calcuations.

- Passing the playing cards - reminds me of that Super Junior show (forgot which one LOL ;x)

- The most noticeable one, I think, is the Human Tetris game, which is on Jiwhaza.

- The last "gambling" game - from 小氣大財神 (Taiwanese show)

So anyone watch this? =)

omg omg omg!!!!!! LOL

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ha mo dikk jerng mun yunnnnnnn

holy crap i remmeber watching every damn episode when these tapes were freakin' for rent..

now it's all cds and stuff =[

ok i already knoe the chubby guy is the replacement for that guy but whos that guy again?? ..... *thinks HARD** OH! that guy with the round harry potter glasses and sort of messed up teeth haha =x

hoy sum dee jao yiew hoy sum dee , ley hai ngor gor fansieee ngor jao yiew lay happy yut chai happy gai joke wo ai ni! LOL i am soo sorry.. sorta got umm.. a bit excited here ..

damn i remmeber the milk games, the getting foreign ppl to sing chinese songs.. LOL~ uhh opening umbrellas only to find holes, corns, wahtever.. human tetris? teheee. gotta go find the epis in some chinese forums, did you watch it on tv or something?

Guest talksound

this is never gonna be good without that original guy. plus, one of the new hosts, i find, tries too hard. bleh.

Guest xiaochingu.

^ i agree T_T it won't be the same without the original...

but i'm excited for this one anyway

i dont think it airs on my tvb station yet...=\

or maybe it did? o_o i'll check today

ooooh yeah!!! i love this show!

i watched the 3 ep. thing wehre they go to taiwan and japan. it was soooo hilarious.

that angela tong? or wtever her name was , was sooo unlucky. lol.

like in the card game where you get punished , she got it most of the times.

the card came where you get punished is a japansee game i think

its something like " no laughing in the library" ( watched it on youtube)

anyyyway, the hosts are pretty good. jo lam and louis yuen are pretty funny =] =] =]

can't wait@!!!!

Guest heartdrops

^I know ;x That's what I thought too.. Guess they're not creative enough to think of their own games.

omg omg omg!!!!!! LOL

teeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ha mo dikk jerng mun yunnnnnnn

holy crap i remmeber watching every damn episode when these tapes were freakin' for rent..

now it's all cds and stuff =[

ok i already knoe the chubby guy is the replacement for that guy but whos that guy again?? ..... *thinks HARD** OH! that guy with the round harry potter glasses and sort of messed up teeth haha =x

hoy sum dee jao yiew hoy sum dee , ley hai ngor gor fansieee ngor jao yiew lay happy yut chai happy gai joke wo ai ni! LOL i am soo sorry.. sorta got umm.. a bit excited here ..

damn i remmeber the milk games, the getting foreign ppl to sing chinese songs.. LOL~ uhh opening umbrellas only to find holes, corns, wahtever.. human tetris? teheee. gotta go find the epis in some chinese forums, did you watch it on tv or something?

Jerry Lamb? hahas Too bad he went to ATV =/

I dled mines. You can find it at asianeu.

Guest jicks

So they're tweaking some ideas here & there this time around; how about we just remember exactly how they revolutionised the Game Show genre back in their hey day.

It def will not be the same w/o Jerry "Ah Lo" Lam but I'll still watch it anyway. Ep01 sounds good, but the guests for eps2+3 are a bit bleugh. Need to D/L it!!!

Sad that Jerry's no longer doing it, cos he was the best sidekick, came up with the better jokes and is way wittier than Tsin Ka Lok (although they did make a decent pair). The new hosts take time to warm up to, but I'm glad it's back, providing they don't recycle their guests like the previous "last" season, and bring on some worthy stars. It'll never be the same as its heyday, but it's good entertainment nonetheless.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

YESSS i was so sad they "retired" the show. i grew up watching this.

is there anywhere i can watch online??

i dont mind that they're trying to get more ideas from the show.

i mean the show debuted in 1995, its been over a decade. its hard to keep a game fresh.

although i love a lot of the old games.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

YESSS i was so sad they "retired" the show. i grew up watching this.

is there anywhere i can watch online??

i dont mind that they're trying to get more ideas from the show.

i mean the show debuted in 1995, its been over a decade. its hard to keep a game fresh.

although i love a lot of the old games.

yeah, youtube has the first episode out! (:

Guest heartdrops

I read this on Eastweek magazine so decided to scan it.

I also translated some parts I thought were interesting xD

2000973240165048868_th.jpg

Guest mintiful

^ ryeowook on a chinese magazine. <3 lol.

i'm surprised those people knew it was from suju shows.

i saw the super trio wonder trip? and it was hilarious.

angela? was always the unlucky one..

and everyone was like trying to not be in the same team as her. hahass

and the silent restaurant game was funny but the punishment was so O_O..

clipping nose hair? weird. and painful. lol

and that girl that had to put on the mustache was disgusting.

i mean where the hair came from. gross.

Guest splendidlure

So basically they just go around copy games from other popular variety shows from other countries? How original -_-

that's what i think toos. did they ask for permission on the human tetris?

the human tetris game was originally from japan. the jiwhaza producers asked permission/paid rights to use the same format.

HANDS DOWN. none can beat the japan version. so funny.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^im sure they asked permission for the games. they wouldnt make episodes of them going to other countries to steal lol, well i hope not anyway! in the scan that heartmonster provided it says that they paid a lot of money to buy the tetris game so i think its all legit.

Eric Tsang made it clear that they were gonna borrow from the original game shows in the searching episodes, and they occasionally went to the original production studios throughout their journey. I'm sure it won't be much of a problem for Eric Tsang to get permission rights anyway, cos he's apparantly got good links around certain parts of Asia.

The first episode was fun. The cardboard cutout game's genius - trust the Japanese to come up with that idea! Hah. Bosco was also cute in the SMAP cream game. Hehe.

Does anybody have the guestlist for the next episode(s)?

Archived