America's Best Dance Crew, Season 2 / Abdc: Battle For The Vma's

Guest leongfun

Guest thina

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa234/b...thers/south.jpg

6. SoReal Cru from Houston, TX

Motto: We’re bringing sexy back. Again.

Strength: SoSmoothe with the slow jam dancing

Handicap: Look is a little boooooring

Judging Roundup: Lil Mama was reminded of Kaba Modern and JC said they “freaked” the audience

hahah i still think it's so weird to see them on tv since i've always seen them around school/malls/clubs/parties. i like their pose, looks forced but it's cute. i think both brian's and pat are adorable~

wth? I Just saw the auditions online, and there were so many other groups that should've made it!!! I'm so dissapointed...

i know... i really wanted WYLDSTYL (houston crew) to make it. they worked hard, but i guess ABDC isn't gonna want two dance crews (them and soreal) with similar styles from houston or on the show in general.

i really wanna see what boogie bots, ASIID, and super cr3w are gonna bring next, i'm liking their style so far. asides ABDC2... i loved jabbawockeez's special dance!!! especially phil, he's so 'swaggerboy', it's hot :w00t: i do miss seeing them around, being all excited for what they got in store next for the viewers and what not.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EddyK

I want that JAbbawockeez shirt....lol

i think i ahve a feeling some of these groups will be amazing!

keep in mind these are just, audition dances

I was gonna post yesterday but got lazy but I'm glad there aren't a million pages about asians on here...yet...and hopefully never hahah..

U know it's coming dood

this is soompi.

Super Cr3w and the...soul whatever is gonna get far!!!

at this point I hope it's those two and ASIID for top 3...sorry I didnt like Soreal

And how can people say this season is boring? it hasnt even started yet gee whiz

Guest mayyeejeh

^ yea, i agree, how do we know its gonna suck when it just started?

so far, i dont have any favorites, but let see if any grows on me...

i do think that deaf guy in a.s.i.i.d. is SICK! i cant imagine someone who cannot hear have such rhythm, so impress

Guest heart-beat

I liked how Shane said "Super Supreme" instead of Supreme Soul.

& JABBA<3 was there only 5 of them performing? I'm sure I counted all six at the end from the crowd though.

As much as I love the Jabbwockeez & last season's crews, I think these guys can handle it.

At this point, I don't think we should be comparing season-to-season.

I mean, these were just the auditions.

When we really see what they're made of, then we can start thinking of how they match up.

Obviously as the first winners, Jabbawockeez are always gonna hold a place with the fans.

But we gotta give these crews a chance too!

(and whoo Supreme Soul, rep the bay area)

That's what I'm saying.

I'll always be a fan of Jabba.

But let's focus on this season's crews.

I like Boogie Bots and ASIID.

Who I think will go far are Supreme Soul and Super Cr3w, just judging from auditions.

They seem like the toughest competition.

Also, even though they didn't make it, I like Shh!, Full Effect, and TM.

Guest GDxL0VE

i love JabbaWockeeZ special performance. they never fail to impress me. and i love their yellow shirts.

I'm really impressed with Joey from ASIID. he really has a gift. i think so far, i think i like ASIID, Supreme Soul, and SoReal. i don't really like Sass x7. like Shane said, they're too cheerleady for me. i like all of the East crews except them.

i have a feeling someone in West coast will win this season.

Guest angelcadex

Shh! is such a ridiculous name though o.o Idk respect to them but it bothered me a lotttt. I'm not judging off of names of course :P

I'm unsure about Super Cr3w...they seem 100% B-Boy (versatility?).

I'm really eager about the challenges this season.

Guest datboiandy

Sigh.. im so pissed that HIStory didnt make it cuz im from Houston and i know them personally. Their routine was Wayyyy better than Distorted X's. But the choice of music they chose... not too great.

WOoooo Go SOreal Cru and SUPREME SOUL

Guest kkam jjak

so far i like these crews:

-super soul (i heard some of their members used to be a part of FUNKANOMETRY SF... and they used to call themselves SOUL SELECT?)

^ type SOUL SELECT on youtube and i saw the same dudes in supreme soul

-SoReal

-Asiid

-Super Crew

i cannot WAIT until SASS x7 is kicked off the show!!!!

Guest s o o s h ii

So...Who are you guys voting for at the moment..?

xD

I voted like 20 times on five different computers for SoREAL haha.

For all the houstonians out there, SoReals back in houston and will be at TanTan tomorrow, stop by and show some love!

ASIID...is pretty crazy...the deaf guy..i dont think he's deaf, he moves so good not hearing the music...i think they deserve to make it far.

big ups to them

He's profoundly deaf meaning that he could only hear reeeaalllllly high pitched sounds. But that doesn't mean he can't feel the beat that's coming from the bass of the music =].

I was actually watching ABDC back and put the TV on mute and tried reading lips and it's freakin' hard!

Guest KooZyAnn

Sigh.. im so pissed that HIStory didnt make it cuz im from Houston and i know them personally. Their routine was Wayyyy better than Distorted X's. But the choice of music they chose... not too great.

WOoooo Go SOreal Cru and SUPREME SOUL

Oh then do you know what happened to that one blond asian dude? He wasn't at the live audition or did I Just miss him?

He's profoundly deaf meaning that he could only hear reeeaalllllly high pitched sounds. But that doesn't mean he can't feel the beat that's coming from the bass of the music =].

I was actually watching ABDC back and put the TV on mute and tried reading lips and it's freakin' hard!

Thats what i was thinking too, that he could feel the vibes the music brings..and kill it

=]

Guest es-vib

West coast gonna win again

Supreme Soul = last season jabbawockeez

Malenia? (the flip group that got eliminated, too bad) = kaba modern.

I thought the Super Crew represent West coast was a joke.

Guest age_of_aquarius

haha.. fanny packs got hella boo'd. i thought that was pretty funny..

...but, TM FOREVER!!!

Archived