[sitcom 2005] Hello, Franceska 안녕, 프란체스카

Guest yeohweping

Yeah this show is still airing on it's 3rd Season. It's on every Sunday @ 11:05 pm.

As for the Isabella question, I don't know cause I haven't see memories in Bali yet.

ok ok thx thx, think i'm gonna try watch it hehe, cus i think i saw some of the 1st season n it was funny for me.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest run_lola_run

seriously, where can i get this series of season 1 and 2?

You can download Seasons 1 & 2 from Touya's clubbox. They are HQ though.

yahh..rye won.. i'm definately gonna watch this drama

edit..

what season is rye won in?

She's in the 1st and 2nd season.

If anybody watched Ep. 30, I have a question. I don't know Korean and I wanted to know..

....Who is this guy? All I know is that he was looking for Franceska.....

someguy8en.jpg

Oh and where's Daniel? He wasn't in last weeks episode either! I hope they didn't write him off the show..noooooooooooooooo....I miss my Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daniel0uw.png

<3 <3 <3

Guest donilpark

If anybody watched Ep. 30, I have a question. I don't know Korean and I wanted to know..

Carlos. Seems like he will be a new member of the vampire family.

They do need a guy, you know.

They did. Ungye took him with her after she betrayed the vampires.

I don't know what they did with all the foreshadow regarding Daniel.

Perhaps he will return later. Maybe not. But for now, he's out of the show.

Guest run_lola_run

Carlos. Seems like he will be a new member of the vampire family.

They do need a guy, you know.

True true. I thought it looked weird with just all girls. I just checked the official site & it looks like they added 'Carlos' in with the main cast and took down Kang Du's profile. His pics are still on the website though.

They did. Ungye took him with her after she betrayed the vampires.

I don't know what they did with all the foreshadow regarding Daniel.

Perhaps he will return later. Maybe not. But for now, he's out of the show.

I was looking forward to seeing more of Daniel's storyline but oh well. I don't think those warrior dreams/flashbacks he was having were put into the show for nothing. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the info btw.

Guest glitzyglam

I haven't watched Season 3 yet... is it any good? I was kind of upset hearing most of the the cast changed.

woah, I didn't know KangDoo and HyunYoung were in it... heheh and that old lady from Marrying the Mafia 2 is it it!! HAHHA.

Kyun was so funny. aw. I miss it. The best was when he was pretending to be Jo SeungWoo in Marathon. haha. <3

Guest donilpark

I don't know what you liked about Seasons 1 and 2, but if you liked it for its black humour and cynicism, a lot of it is gone.

Season 3 is just as good as any other sitcom. So if you like other sitcoms, you may still like it.

That being said, it still is somewhat fun in its own way. It's just that it's not the way it used to be.

Guest run_lola_run

I was searching around e-bay and...Looks like they are selling Season 1 on DVD..with ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!!!!

:w00t:

goodbyedvdfront6uh.jpg

goodbyedvdback2sm.jpg

I'm tempted to buy it BUT it could be bogus I mean why is there a picture of Insung if this is supposed to be from Season 1?

Guest The Moose

I was searching around e-bay and...Looks like they are selling Season 1 on DVD..with ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!!!!

:w00t:

goodbyedvdfront6uh.jpg

goodbyedvdback2sm.jpg

I'm tempted to buy it BUT it could be bogus I mean why is there a picture of Insung if this is supposed to be from Season 1?

That's very true~ :sweatingbullets:

Guest a_lot_dumb

wait im sorry to bring in a korean lesson but i know 안녕 can mean goodbye OR hello

i still think it's hello and on ebay it says goodbye

and what's with the walawala??

anyway the guy that was looking for francesca...

isn't he that cha guy from dj doc?? He's really funny.

i think Choi Gyu Hwan is the best.

man i hate that little fat girl's mum =_= the one that always bullies francesca

Erm ok, this might change everything, but you know how Insung's a lil scary...how his eyes go green all the time...??

He's not a real vampire, right?? He only have vampire blood cos his dad was a vampire... (that's so scary!! It means that he's half not human)

And that would be like a world first thing, because a human cannot love a vampire or something like that

Then i thought...

Maybe he's a vampire hunter.

That would be such a good 반전 flip reverse... i mean his eyes go green, it makes sense, right?? He'd be like the best hunter in the world.

Guest run_lola_run

wait im sorry to bring in a korean lesson but i know 안녕 can mean goodbye OR hello

i still think it's hello and on ebay it says goodbye

I think it's "hello" too. "Hello" would make more sense

and what's with the walawala??

Oh, walawala is the person who is selling the dvd. He/she just watermarked the pic with their name on it.

man i hate that little fat girl's mum =_= the one that always bullies francesca

I don't like her either because she reminds me of someone I know...hehe..but yeah she seems like quite a snob.

Erm ok, this might change everything, but you know how Insung's a lil scary...how his eyes go green all the time...??

He's not a real vampire, right?? He only have vampire blood cos his dad was a vampire... (that's so scary!! It means that he's half not human)

And that would be like a world first thing, because a human cannot love a vampire or something like that

Then i thought...

Maybe he's a vampire hunter.

That would be such a good 반전 flip reverse... i mean his eyes go green, it makes sense, right?? He'd be like the best hunter in the world.

This reminds me of the movie 'Blade', where the guy is half vampire half human too and hunts down vampires. I think Insung really is a vampire hunter. What will happen when he grows up? I think he'll try to kill the vampire family not on purpose but based on his instinct..that's IF he ends up being a vampire hunter after all which I think he is.

I don't know what you liked about Seasons 1 and 2, but if you liked it for its black humour and cynicism, a lot of it is gone.

Season 3 is just as good as any other sitcom. So if you like other sitcoms, you may still like it.

That being said, it still is somewhat fun in its own way. It's just that it's not the way it used to be.

^ right on the mark. i've sorta fallen out of watching season 3. it sorta surprised me when they abruptly changed casts / storyline. now it's "just as good as any other sitcom." i felt the type of humor in season 1 and 2 is what made it different from other sitcom shows. (well i guess having vampires is still on the spectrum of being different from the usual k-sitcoms.) i feel like they lost a writer or something.

donilpark do you still watch regularly or just watch whenever.

Archived