Guest yeohweping

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

does the dl from clubbox have eng subs?

i love this sitcom! i watch it in arirang every sat night at 8:30pm and it's replay on sunday at 10am. but honestly the title should be SOfia coz she's the funniest one in this show!

• 1 month later...

i've been watching the 1st season on arirang, it is so funny. i like the whole cast, i started on episode 14, so i was a bit confused about their relationships. the only thing that seemed way over the top was the land lord lady's acting.

i just saw ep 19-21, and i just loved Kyeon's relationship with his friend going off the some military drill not service, and when he gave him the mp3 player, they both cried, and the scene where everyone was in love with someone else, but Do-il had no one.

can someone tell me how season 2 ended and how it was explained that Franceska moved on to season 3 with a new "family"? and what happened to her old "family"? thanks.

I've been downlowding from free1204's clubbox and currently up to episode number 32 and this show is freaking hilarious.

Does it have english subs?

Guest manutunia

I found Hello Franceska cd box on sale, it's really cheap so i just buy it without knowing the story. Thank God I bought it coz it so just f***king hilarious!!!! It's so funny that I wonder why I've never heard of this show before....

I want to know, what is the ending of season 1??? Coz the cd that i bought are consist of 12, so i don't think its enough to put all the 2 season together.....

• 1 month later...
Guest charbel

hi...i know this is waay past already...but does anyone know the name of the actress who plays 'Little Anseong' or 'Anseong Junior' in Season 2? I would really appreciate if anyone can give infos about her. kamsahamnida!

it's me...charbel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bijan630

I watched this drama when it was being aired and I just loved it. I had caught it by accident one day so I missed a couple of the opening episodes. Would there be a possibility of the network putting this program on again? There were some episodes where I laughed until I cried even though there were no English subs.

Guest blue_leonheart2

Can anyone tell me what episode Daniel Henney appears in?

Thanks so much!

i've been able to watch this episode in arirang just a while ago.. too bad jung ryeo won can't go back to him... daniel is her first love in 500 years...

Guest shearerc

the RAW versions from free1024 clubbox has no english subs...

anyone know where I can get separate english subs?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mineowyn

I searched for it on tudou to get the chinese subbed videos but there was only season 2?

Hopefully someone can provide english subbed links...

Guest linh27

according to the drama wiki page season 1-2 has 29 eps. so i think when the old vampire leader Andre/Sophia's partner lies to Du-il about becoming human again is the start of season 2.

i think arirang tv edits each ep to about 20 minutes, cause the last ep of season 2 i saw was number 54. (spoilers) so this season had some cameos, i saw Daniel Henney in ep 47, his role fit him well, he didn't say much, he was Elizabeth's first love, but i think his role showed what a good actress Jung Ryeo Won is, a lot of sadness in her storyline. Gong Yoo had one line at Ms.Anseong/Park Hee Jin's movie premiere. (spoilers) Du-il meets up with his long lost 1st crush as a kid, they date, get engaged. Du-il and Franceska realize that they like each other, they date, fall in love & are sad to be away from each other, they are so funny, whenever they have to separate like when Do-il goes to work, they both will use their arms to make a heart sign. Du-il wants a child, but vampires can't have kids, so Franceska tries to adopt, but she has no stable income & acts strange like her usual self but also really desperate, then she steals a baby from a woman at a salon, but they return it, & deal with that issue. they marry. the last ep Du-il dies, sometime later they show Franceska owns a popular chicken restaurant, Ms.Anseong has a school for young kids, Kyeon is there reading to them, the kids are smarter than him, Sophia & Andre return from studying stem cells. Franceska, Kyeon, Elizabeth, Sophia and Andre meet up at Du-il's grave, i liked that scene when they held hands walking together and Du-il's spirit joins them.

it was funny how they kept making references to My Lovely Samsoon, & how they used the actor's real names for their character's human name, at 1st i was confused by it. this drama is so good.

Guest mineowyn

Haha omgosh thanks for the spoilers linh! I just finished watching the first season (turns out I made a mistake there are only chinese subs for season 1), and I'm kinda sad I can't find subs in either english or chinese for the entire season 2...

Totally love Franceska x Doo-il~! They're the cutest and oddest couple ever!

I've got some questions though:

Why did Franceska say Doo-il's a virgin who hasn't slept with any women when she obviously *ahem* "repayed his kindness" at the end of episode 2/4?(the bedroom scene)

Why was Franceska so shy about making the first move to admit that she likes Doo-il when she's so forward and non-conservative about things like kissing on a first date?

And why the heck is Doo-il so thick/stupid that didn't get the hint that she likes him? I mean, come on: "Biting you was the best thing I ever did in my entire life"???

Wait, don't answer the last question. lol :sweatingbullets:

Anyone know what's the title of the song that plays when Franceska takes out her axe? I can't find it in the OST. Is it from Addam's Family coz I find it kinda familiar..

This show is like art, I wonder why this series wasn't hot outside of Korea?

Guest Diavle

Is there an episode guide anywhere for Season 3?

I'm watching it without subs and still enjoying it (while making out the basics with my broken Korean) but it would be nice to at least have a summary to each episode.

Haha omgosh thanks for the spoilers linh! I just finished watching the first season (turns out I made a mistake there are only chinese subs for season 1), and I'm kinda sad I can't find subs in either english or chinese for the entire season 2...

Check out the torrents section of D-addicts, they have season 1 and 2 Chinese+English subbed.

Guest mineowyn

^thnx alot Diavle! I'm currently downloading the BT for eps13/14 but it's taking such a loooong time to load...

I believe if you google for Hello Franceska you will be able to find the AsianFanatics board which has a posting of the sypnosis of Season 3. (I think :P)

Archived