[sitcom 2005] Hello, Franceska 안녕, 프란체스카

Guest yeohweping

Guest mineowyn

I felt Franceska was just too much of a ripoff like a certain character I knew. That is - Morticia Addams from the Addams Family.. (I remember watching the reruns of the cartoon and movie when I was young). So I did a youtube search for videos and lo behold - Morticia advertising a Honda Odyssey??? :

^ A deadringer for Franceska standing beside the old beat-up car in episode 13/episode7 part 1 anyone?

lol it certainly surprised me alot when Morticia started speaking japanese :sweatingbullets: (that really is Hutson's voice).

The addams did seem popular in Japan I wonder if they were as popular in Korea..?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Diavle

^

Maybe influenced but overall Franceska (Season 3 anyway, which is what I'm watching right now) is much better. Great characters.

The Addams Family is just too stupid and takes ignorance to a whole new level.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lilo_kathy

^

Maybe influenced but overall Franceska (Season 3 anyway, which is what I'm watching right now) is much better. Great characters.

The Addams Family is just too stupid and takes ignorance to a whole new level.

Where are you watching hello franseca season 3???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I searched for it on tudou to get the chinese subbed videos but there was only season 2?

Hopefully someone can provide english subbed links...

Hi,

I have been searching for this sitcom everywhere and I was able to find it at veoh for season 1 episodes up to 12 episodes. but I would like to watch the season 2 now. I searched the tudou but I was unable to find it. I used both english and korean words for the search. Do i need to search with chinese character? can you tell me how to search for 안녕, 프란체스카 in tudou?

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok now we need to find Season 3 and I can't find it to up it. Anyone got any clues? Don't be mistaken by the 52 Episodes that is out there, it's is 24 (Season 1) and 28 (season 2). So we are missing a whole Season 3. So if anyone can direct me.... Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Guest shinhdeplol

i love franceska :w00t: omg watching it is so fuuunnn, esp the season 1 and 2

season 3 isnt the best for me. i miss doo-il, kyeooonnnnnnnn and the annoying stalker of his haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived