Which Anycall Mv (cf) Is Ur Fav?

phoung

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anna_85

i pick AnyBand, this isnt a bias vote *looks at junsu banner, LOL*

i really like the concept of a band, and the fact that the four are so talented. the plot was really different too, but still just as good as the previous anycall CFs. the one thing that really pulled me in is the songs. i think all the other cfs released only 1 song; anyband released 3 songs, that were all REALLY good songs

but if i had to pick another, it would be anymotion; the original anycall cf =)

Guest fobbiyo

ANYBAND! I don't really pay any attention to the Cfs. But I did watch ANYSTAR and I liked it alot :) but Anyband takes the win for me. I just how the combination of singers/rapper/piano player together to make 3 freaking awesomeness songs! So amazing. *i* never would have thought Tablo would EVER collab with Boa and Junsu. puahahahaha.

Guest melody9.

anystar & anyclub was my fav. ahah xD

to be honest i didnt like anyband at all. ahhaa the only thing i liked about it was junsu x]

for me, has to be Anyband!

it consists of the coolest person on earth; boa, tablo, bora (shes great!) n of course, the one and only kim junsu!!!!!

i like Anybad's songs especially TPL. it is so catchy and can easily suit to my mood ^^

Guest love.in.the.ice

i like all of the music videos. esp. anyband and anystar [cuz there's lee junki]

and i love the all the songs. i recently lidtened to anydream and the chinese version is so catchy.

but i don't like the music video all that much. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Kara_Hyori

AnyMotion, its the first one I like esp. Hyori is so cute, sexy and pretty! I like AnyBand too...

AnyDream is a new one to me..

Archived