University Of Technology, Sydney (uts!)

Guest Hoon88

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizimao

I am at UTS! Although I will be finished soon. Studying Law/Communications.. which is just like the fancy UTS term for Law/Arts lol

Speaking of which I just visited the Kurin-gai campus for the first time ever in 5 years at UTS. It's actually really nice, really green. But a biiiiig hike to get there. I fell alseep on the uni shuttle (it kind of reminds me of those 'mian bao' cars they used to have in Beijing!) and almost missed my stop.

Guest twilight1412

lol amanda ... i care about me =(

HAAHAHHAHA

ive never been to kuringai before either =(

and the beer factory that used to be across the road? they knocked it down omgggg

student housing is apparently going up there

Guest funkyliv

I Know this is completely irrelevant but my Dad teaches International Studies at UTS.

That is all.

Guest twilight1412

thats not completely irrelevant and besides international studies is extremely broad xD

Guest tsujt

i once went into the comp room down on the 3rd floor building 2 and felt my face boiling with upcoming pimples. random.

Guest shirtle
shirtle, come find me ;)

ok thats weird, ignore me ;):P

hey amanda!

are you bus/law too? o_O

slaving away for exams atm? T_T

fb'd you =D (i'm weird too, let's be friends x] )

hey guys, is anyone else part of the business notes collaborations for final thing (the emails from aarons with lots of notes? (: )

it's realllly helpful haha, note sharing! =D

almost finals T_T time to slave away with cramming - CRAM CRAM CRAM!

Guest shirtle

end of first semester already ): (plus exams)

is uni still open in the holidays? =O

;_; i hate not being able to find any space in the library because everyone comes to uts to study for finals!! >___>

Guest twilight1412

thats when you find a random room to study hmmm business notes? i might have some

but i dont even do business xD

Guest tsujt

^gl T_T

*chomps on business notes* mine for next year.

i only go to that lab near the bunker cause of the epically fast macs. zomg the macs in building 10...THE KEYBOARDS ARE GROWING FUNGI!!!

btw shirtle, uni is always open~ just always have ur PIN access and uts student card ready XD

hi amanda <3 dont forget about the 20th plz! :)

Archived