[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33
i hvnt watched episode 12, so i dont know how it is after episode 11.

yeah, i think this drama is a good one for LDG to resume his career and life.

by the way, has anyone posted the original mp3 for the duet LDG and HCH sang? if had, please kindly tell me which page it is at. thanks! :wub:

mead33, but i think its better than if it's WJH n TL Kang! O.o no fear, me throws nothing :D

oh no... please not..... not WJH and TL Kang.... no offense, WJH is very cute and i like her character.... but she is tooooo ditzy???!!! and how can someone who is supposed to be very loyal to his wife, fall for two gals within such short period of time... that would be really stretching it a bit far... it would be a joke...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hvnt watched episode 12, so i dont know how it is after episode 11.

yeah, i think this drama is a good one for LDG to resume his career and life.

by the way, has anyone posted the original mp3 for the duet LDG and HCH sang? if had, please kindly tell me which page it is at. thanks! :wub:

mead33, but i think its better than if it's WJH n TL Kang! O.o no fear, me throws nothing :D

heres the original version

COUPLES JUST BEGUN by LEE WON JIN

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1nskh

MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFgVhGuZZZo

KBS AND HCH version

KBS and HCH Duet music file

http://www.sendspace.com/file/juw56i

Guest moomincandylalala
oh no... please not..... not WJH and TL Kang.... no offense, WJH is very cute and i like her character.... but she is tooooo ditzy???!!! and how can someone who is supposed to be very loyal to his wife, fall for two gals within such short period of time... that would be really stretching it a bit far... it would be a joke...

I think they won't try to stretch it as far towards WJH actually getting together with TL Kang, but it might happen like WJH falling for TL kang and starts pursuing him, and him still a little annoyed by her quirkiness from time to time but getting used to her prescene, and not pushing her away and leave it open ended like that. Writers have too much to wrap up to develop this story fully in such a short time... cuz it definitely won't make sense that he falls for her in a short time.

I agree she is ditzy, but she does make 1 good point out of 10 - it's like you see some hope of intellectual thought process in her - even TK lang commented on her potential as an investigation officer when she made that one good observation.- But then she says something completely ditzy immediately after and it's back to square one again. That's what makes her such a confusing character - you really don't know if she is smart or if it was plain dumb luck when she gets it right.

LYRICS OF HEO CHO HEE & KIM BUM SANG's Duet

from "When It's At Night " EPISODE 11

Yah, chingguya, thanks for the lyrics. I totally appreciate it. :)

i think jastinel was trying to upload the episodes in youtube but i think she stopped (am i right jastinel unnie). if you can download from clubbox, i was able to download my episodes from so ji sub clubbox. i'm just not sure if it is still there... let me search for that....

EDIT

awww... sorry dear... it's in this clubbox before, http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa but it's gone now.

you might want to check suna4u clubbox, but it's not complete there.

you can check jastinel's chanel in youtube for some episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jastinel

(and maybe you can beg her to upload the rest, i gave her the complete episodes maybe a year ago. ^^ sorry i don't have time to upload it)

Waaahh, me want complete epis too. Especially the excursion to the beach epi where Suna is wearing a sexy blue two piece. Hehe.

Guest kanshu
hi kanshu!

i'm feeling sad towards TL Kang. Too bad he seems to have 50% chance for HCH. The ship sails halfway already, he needs to start swimming towards it. LOL

Then again, i gave KBS props for being there for HCH all the time. He tried comforting her when TL Kang (kind of)rejected her.

Hey mzpakipot! :D

Yes, I feel sad for TL Kang, too. Of all the characters, he had the "longest way" to walk towards admitting his feelings for HCH. The entire situation must be very difficult for him; outside of his little daughter's feelings, he has to consider the fact that he's HCH's team leader. He's responsible for her as her "boss", and even if he's treating her like everyone else, them being in relationship would stir talks of "he's preferring her over others, gives her easier tasks" etc.

(With KBS, it's different, since he's on "equal" level with HCh, and also because he's just the consultant; he's not even treated as a proper team member.)

So, for TL Kang to reject her was the correct choice of the mind, but ultimately, his heart overruled his conscious decision... it makes me feel twice as bad for him, because he must've gone through all sorts of struggles wether he should allow himself to go to HCH, or allow that feeling to grow. In the end, just like with HCH, his hand was forced due to KBS's actions.

As for KBS being there vs TL Kang being there for HCH... Well... It would've been kind of strange if TL Kang had tried to comfort her after turning her down... I mean, put yourself in her shoes, would you want to be comforted by the guy who you just confessed to the day ago and who told you "I'm flattered but I'm not ready yet"? But the thing is that TL Kang never left HCH out of his sight. He gave her the space she needed, and he even went to see her when she thought she was in danger (unfortunately for him, KBS had already snatched her away by that time). Even with the akwardness between them, he made it clear to HCH that she can depend on him and that he doesn't want her out of his sight... And most of all, TL Kang trust her, even if he doesn't always get why she's doing things, but he trusts and believes in her. Which is, if I may say so, more than KBS his capable of.

So... HCH has the choice between two good guys, who both love her...

Guest kanshu

I think that TL Kang knows that he has no chance winning HCH's heart - he knows her too well for that. I mean, keep in mind that he knew all along that she had feelings for him (his conversation with Chief Noh in episode 2), so he's a good watcher. But when things are confirmed, I think he'll close up his heart again, for a while... then it would depend on how deep Lady Wang has already weaseled herself into his system. Because, annoying as she might be, but she forces him to respond and takes him out of his gloomy moods, even making him smile and laugh. In a way, she's doing for him what KBS is doing for HCH. So, while I hope that they won't end up falling for each other by the end of the show (unless it's some "ten years later" kind of thing), but I wouldn't find it strange if they just become good friends, for starters... if she can prevent TL Kang from closing his heart completely, then that is a good thing. The rest, time will tell... (Well, that's how I would end it at least... :sweatingbullets: )

On a completely unrelated side note, is it just me, or has KBS dressed much less fancy lately? Compared to the first few episodes, his dress code now is much more restrained... :unsure::wacko:

Guest merela
Ok here is a tip on how to get song from any webpage. Go n download the tool orbit, it has a grab tool. So whenever u want any video or mp3 or jpg or anything else that matter from a webbie, just launch the orbit grab tool n it will grab for u anything on that particular webpage. U can then choose which one to download. HTH. If u got any difficulties just voice out. I try to help in anyway. This is how I normally get all my stuff from the net.

I've downloaded Buga Kingz' song in mp3 format into my computer. How can I get it into my cell phone so I can use it as my ring tone? Any ideas? Do I need a Blue Tooth cable or something? I'm totally NOT tech savvy!

Guest merela
i'm feeling sad towards TL Kang. Too bad he seems to have 50% chance for HCH. The ship sails halfway already, he needs to start swimming towards it. LOL

Then again, i gave KBS props for being there for HCH all the time. He tried comforting her when TL Kang (kind of)rejected her.

Sometimes it's all timing. In Ep. 11, Kang had a chance to express how he feels about CH--when he went to CH's house after drinking with CH's boss. CH's boss encouraged him to "go get her hand", but Kang failed to say anything to CH at that moment. Another chance was right before CH's brother called her to set up the "date" with KBS. Kang wanted to say something but he just didn't say it. Had he been more pushy (like KBS) about getting CH to have dinner with him, he may have a chance to tell her how he feels. I think that was the last chance for him because we all know that the kissing scene came after dinner. Once CH kissed back, it was a point of no return. I feel bad for Kang because in a love triangle, one person is obviously left out. Usually, there is a second female lead to help heal the broken heart, but I doubt the "Princess" is able to fill that shoe. Oh well, maybe Kang will get on with the pretty lab technician.

Guest mead33
Hey mzpakipot! :D

Yes, I feel sad for TL Kang, too. Of all the characters, he had the "longest way" to walk towards admitting his feelings for HCH. The entire situation must be very difficult for him; outside of his little daughter's feelings, he has to consider the fact that he's HCH's team leader. He's responsible for her as her "boss", and even if he's treating her like everyone else, them being in relationship would stir talks of "he's preferring her over others, gives her easier tasks" etc.

(With KBS, it's different, since he's on "equal" level with HCh, and also because he's just the consultant; he's not even treated as a proper team member.)

So, for TL Kang to reject her was the correct choice of the mind, but ultimately, his heart overruled his conscious decision... it makes me feel twice as bad for him, because he must've gone through all sorts of struggles wether he should allow himself to go to HCH, or allow that feeling to grow. In the end, just like with HCH, his hand was forced due to KBS's actions.

As for KBS being there vs TL Kang being there for HCH... Well... It would've been kind of strange if TL Kang had tried to comfort her after turning her down... I mean, put yourself in her shoes, would you want to be comforted by the guy who you just confessed to the day ago and who told you "I'm flattered but I'm not ready yet"? But the thing is that TL Kang never left HCH out of his sight. He gave her the space she needed, and he even went to see her when she thought she was in danger (unfortunately for him, KBS had already snatched her away by that time). Even with the akwardness between them, he made it clear to HCH that she can depend on him and that he doesn't want her out of his sight... And most of all, TL Kang trust her, even if he doesn't always get why she's doing things, but he trusts and believes in her. Which is, if I may say so, more than KBS his capable of.

So... HCH has the choice between two good guys, who both love her...

wow, kanshu... after reading her analysis, my heart goes out to TL Kang... maybe he is not that bad afterall...

Guest sweet_ainu

hi...

i'm new here..but in love with this drama..anyone know where i can watch this with english subt?

chrunchy only have 2 episode.. :tears:

so if anyone can help me, i feel very grateful...

hope i can hear happy news!!

thanx

..,OMG this thread move fast, been away for just a couple of hour 1 page up already..

Enjoy singing fellow Bambamers!

LYRICS OF HEO CHO HEE & KIM BUM SANG's Duet

from "When It's At Night " EPISODE 11

..,thanks ALODIA for the lyrics,

does anyone have a KBS-HCH kinda like their version...

Guest merela
im just curious as to how did gyoon know about breaking into others' houses and steal? i mean, he's not a professional like his dad.

but whatever, i like the twist here! i was so sure it was their dad stealing the things to return to the museum! n i also agree that their dad is not dead..

After KBS suspected that Gyoon maybe HGD, he began to follow Gyoon. KBS followed Gyoon into a restaurant where a bunch of older men were eating and drinking. They call Gyoon Mr. Kim. One of the older guys there is KBS' source in Ep. 1 and 2. This guy gives KBS information about art thefts and their underground distribution network. KBS grabbed onto this older guy after everyone parted after lunch and KBS tried to find out from him about the young guy who had lunch with them. The older guy said "you mean Mr. Kim?" "He's really bright and learns very fast". Apparently, everyone at the lunch was either a burglar or thief or locksmith. By hanging out with these men, Gyoon had learned the trick of the trade. KBS' "friend" even said that Mr. Kim is just like "Heo Tai Suk" (CH's father) reincarnated! So I think Gyoon is as professional as they come. He thinks like a burglar now.

The thing is...although stealing and burglary is wrong, did Gyoon commit a crime in the eyes of the government? He is recovering stolen priceless art pieces for the government. So I think in the end, he'll get a medal for bringing back all these stolen treasures.

As for CH's father, I think he's dead. The body they found at the excavation site has to be him. I think after Kim San (the bad guy) asked his men to confirm the death of CH's father, they went digging--they had to dig to confirm he is dead. As the result of their digging, it triggered the Bureau's sensors for grave robbers and that's why the whole team was in that general area.

BTW, I don't think Kang is CH's team leader or boss. Kang works for the police in charge of cultural properties, so he's a policeman. While CH works for the Bureau of Art and Culture, specifically cataloguing and recovering stolen art pieces. Although Kang is the leader of the police team, CH doesn't really report to him directly.

Guest kanshu
hi...

i'm new here..but in love with this drama..anyone know where i can watch this with english subt?

chrunchy only have 2 episode.. :tears:

so if anyone can help me, i feel very grateful...

hope i can hear happy news!!

thanx

Only two episodes have been subbed so far. Please be patient... or watch the raws. :)

Yes, do wonder what would happen to little brother if he's caught. Hope that KBS will talk him

out into stopping his activities. HC kept KBS's secret and I"m sure he will not reveal little brother's

secret, right?

..,agree with you sueyip KBS know how much burden HCH has for now,

he has to think of something for GYOON not to be caught being HDG..

As to their making up - thought that was done when he went to her house, right? Seems like they've

made up or he would not be going there a second time. Correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing is,

KBS has not said the three words yet ..... perhaps CH is waiting for that.

..,sometimes we do want to hear it to the person that he/she loves you eventhough its so obvious in his/her actions towards you,

because sometimes we do have some stupid thoughts that he/she is just doing it because he/she just pity me or something, and HCH knows that

KBS is a player once so maybe HCH is so unsure about KBS she's afraid that she misunderstood KBS actions towards her, remember when KBS saw

HCH-Kang hugging and HCH try to explain but KBS didn't listen and got angry, after that HCH is wondering why KBS act that way.

Guest NelielTu
I've downloaded Buga Kingz' song in mp3 format into my computer. How can I get it into my cell phone so I can use it as my ring tone? Any ideas? Do I need a Blue Tooth cable or something? I'm totally NOT tech savvy!

It's best that if your computer or laptop have infra-red or bluetooth device. Thru that u can easily transfer it to ur hp. Hmmm, some lappy or desktop may also have a slot for sd card where u can just transfer it then slot it in ur hp.Tell me if that resolves it.

i find the transition a little too fast actually. i think she's a little confused after the kiss in episode 11. realistically, she should still be liking TL Kang as well.

ahhh but tis is a drama. leads usually end up with leads. :ph34r:

..,i think she still has a feelings to TL Kang and maybe starting to fall to KBS,

she's torn between two lovers, if TL Kang doesn't move now he will surely lose HCH.

Guest kanshu
The thing is...although stealing and burglary is wrong, did Gyoon commit a crime in the eyes of the government? He is recovering stolen priceless art pieces for the government. So I think in the end, he'll get a medal for bringing back all these stolen treasures.

Theft is theft; if it was so simple as just stealing the stuff back, then you'd see the Team do more of the burglary stuff. For sting operations and property retrieval, there are certain procedures to take, so that the rights of the owner are protected... Which is why things like a search warrant exist.

So no, I don't think he'll end up with a medal, but perhaps he'll get away with a not-so-hard punishment, if he finds a judge who's willing to consider his situation.

As for CH's father, I think he's dead. The body they found at the excavation site has to be him. I think after Kim San (the bad guy) asked his men to confirm the death of CH's father, they went digging--they had to dig to confirm he is dead. As the result of their digging, it triggered the Bureau's sensors for grave robbers and that's why the whole team was in that general area.

I also think that Kim Sang doesn't do any half-cooked things. But unless he did the deed himself, there will always be the chance that one of his henchmen let the father escape...

BTW, I don't think Kang is CH's team leader or boss. Kang works for the police in charge of cultural properties, so he's a policeman. While CH works for the Bureau of Art and Culture, specifically cataloguing and recovering stolen art pieces. Although Kang is the leader of the police team, CH doesn't really report to him directly.

Kang is the field leader of the team. While they work for different organizations, for "joined operations" you have a co-organization, usually a combination of leaders from both sections (I think that Chief Choi is from BAC, and HCH's "rightful superior", while TL Kang is more of a "field leader" to HCH). Besides, given TL Kang's personality, everyone in his Team is his responsibility, no matter what department they are from...

Archived