[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

It's so totally unrealistic that during the fight between bro and sis , those two extras in the bottom of the screen didn't even FLINCH! Come on I know they are extras, but if someone was fighting like that around me I would definitely not be unaffected to the point where I can carry on a normal conversation.

THAT IS SOME seriously goooood acting.. shame on them.

Noticed this and wondered too. Hope that the producer and the editing team would be more

careful in future. Somehow, these little things do frustrates one, right? Viewers are not fools.

Yes, do wonder what would happen to little brother if he's caught. Hope that KBS will talk him

out into stopping his activities. HC kept KBS's secret and I"m sure he will not reveal little brother's

secret, right?

As to their making up - thought that was done when he went to her house, right? Seems like they've

made up or he would not be going there a second time. Correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing is,

KBS has not said the three words yet ..... perhaps CH is waiting for that.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there moomincandylalala! thank you for this, i'm so jealous of you all for having a good understanding about the episodes. And for you to explain some of the main points, it does help us to look forward to english sub.

I think KBS is trying to protect Gyoon, knowing the truth really puts him in a very difficult spot..he can't even say anything to HCH about it.

It makes perfect sense that KBS and Gyoon get along so well, because they are both good guys with a quirky/dark side.

The scene where KBS tried looking for Gyoon at their house after he figured out who HGD is. Was he going to confront him?? I can see that KBS is going to protect Gyoon, but he's going to have a hard time keeping it to HCH.

Question: KBS probably regret saying something to TK Lang that it's not HTC who's hong gil dong but some young guy before he realized for sure it was gyoon? Cuz instead of catching hgd, he would want to let him get away now...knowing kBS's character-he wanted HCH to let that girl's dad go in the earlier ep...

You think HCH will turn her own bro in if she finds out? What will her reaction be when she finds out KBS already knew but was keeping it from her? Will she get mad?

i think HCH is not going to turn her brother in, she might take the blame for what he did. ohh, HCH might get really mad at KBS for not telling her earlier on. That'll be a good twist, then she can run to TL Kang and develop their romance. :D

But it seems that she has to deal with all the emotional burden and troubles on the family front first. Hope they get together before the last ep, some time for couple development will be good!! Can't believe only 4 eps left...they can easily bring this to 18, too bad ratings and demand is low in Korea.

I agree, she is still overwelmed with her family's situation, might not have time to deal with KBS or TL Kang for that matter. That will be so wonderful if they extend it to 18..ratings is just an statistic.

It's so totally unrealistic that during the

fight between bro and sis

, those two extras in the bottom of the screen didn't even FLINCH! Come on I know they are extras, but if someone was

fighting like that

around me I would definitely not be unaffected to the point where I can carry on a normal conversation.

THAT IS SOME seriously goooood acting.. shame on them.

hahaha! those extras should have interfere and said something, or even look at HCH and Gyoon's way.

Guest *alodia*

I've noticed this was not posted yet

(if it was already posted, sorry... no time to backread yet)

just want to give a few contributions

since i haven't contributed any in the past weeks.

Enjoy singing fellow Bambamers!

LYRICS OF HEO CHO HEE & KIM BUM SANG's Duet

from "When It's At Night " EPISODE 11

시작되는 연인들을 위해

(이원진 Duet With 류금덕)

Shijakdhweneun Yeonindeureul Wihae

Couples Just Begun

(Lee Won Jin duet with Ryu Geum Duk)

FEMALE (Ryu Geum Duk)

니가 아침에 눈을 떠 처음 생각나는 사람이

niga achime nuneul tteo cheoeum saenggaknaneun sarami

언제나 나였으면 니가 늘 그렇듯이

eonjena nayeosseumyeon niga neul keureodeushi

좋은것을 대할때면 함께 나누고픈 사람도

joheunkeoseul daehalttaemyeon hamkke nanugopeun saramdo

그 역시 나였으면 나도 떠날테지만

keu yeoksi nayeosseumyeon nado tteonaltejiman

MALE (Lee Won Jin)

그래 알고있어 지금 너에게

keurae algoisseo chigeum neoege

사랑은 피해야할 두려움 이란걸

sarangeun pihaeyahal duryeoum irankeol

불안한듯 넌 물었지

bulanhandeut neon mureotji

사랑이 깊어지면 슬픔이 되는걸 아느냐고

sarangi kipeojimyeon seulpeumi dwheneunkeol aneunyago

하지만 넌 모른거야 뜻모를 그 슬픔이

hajiman neon moreungoya tteutmoreul keu seulpeumi

때론 살아가는 힘이 되어주는걸

tteoron saraganeun himi dwheeojuneunkeol

FEMALE (Ryu Geum Duk)

네가 힘들어 지칠때 위로 받고싶은 사람이

nega himdeureo jichilttae wiro batgoshipeun sarami

바로 내가 됐으면 내가 늘 그랬듯이

baro naega dwaesseumyeon naega neul keuraetdeushi

너의 실수도 따뜻이받아줄꺼라 믿는사람

neoeui shilsudo ttatteushipadajulkkeora midneunsaram

바로 내가 됐으면 너도 떠날테지만

baro naega dwaesseumyeon neodo tteonaltejiman

MALE (Lee Won Jin)

그래 알고있어 지금너에게

keurae algoisseo chigeumneoege

사랑은 피해야할 두려움 이란걸

불안한듯 넌 물었지

사랑이 짙어지면 슬픔이 되는걸 아느냐고

sarangi jiteojimyeon seulpeumi dwheneunkeol aneunyago

하지만 넌 모른거야 뜻모를 그 슬픔이

때론 살아가는 힘이 되어 주는걸

tteoron saraganeun himi dwheeo juneunkeol

이제는 걱정하지마 한땐 나도 너만큼

ijeneun keokjeonghaljima hanttaen nado neomankeum

두려워 한적도 많았으니

duryeoweo hanjeokdo manhasseuni

조금씩 너를 보여줘 숨기려 하지 말고

chogeumsshik neoreul boyeojweo sumgiryeo haji malgo

내가 가까이 설 수 있도록

naega kakkai seol su itdorok

(to fade)

KIM BUM SANG & HEO CHO HEE's VERSION

HEO CHO HEE

니가 아침에 눈을 떠 처음 생각나는 사람이

niga achime nuneul tteo cheoeum saenggaknaneun sarami

언제나 나였으면 니가 늘 그렇듯이

eonjena nayeosseumyeon niga neul keureodeushi

좋은것을 대할때면 함께 나누고픈 사람도

joheunkeoseul daehalttaemyeon hamkke nanugopeun saramdo

그 역시 나였으면 나도 떠날테지만

keu yeoksi nayeosseumyeon nado tteonaltejiman

KIM BUM SANG

그래 알고있어 지금 너에게

사랑은 피해야할 두려움 이란걸

불안한듯 넌 물었지

사랑이 짙어지면 슬픔이 되는걸 아느냐고

DUET: HEO CHO HEE & KIM BUM SANG

하지만 넌 모른거야 뜻모를 그 슬픔이

때론 살아가는 힘이 되어주는걸

DUET: HEO CHO HEE & KIM BUM SANG

그래 알고있어 지금 너에게

사랑은 피해야할 두려움 이란걸

불안한듯 넌 물었지

사랑이 짙어지면 슬픔이 되는걸 아느냐고

하지만 넌 모른거야 뜻모를 그 슬픔이

때론 살아가는 힘이 되어주는걸

whew! it's been a while since i last romanized a song

and it's a bit difficult now that i'm learning hanguel

my fingers tend to go the the hanguel characters equivalents instead of the roman letters

- like if i want to type letter j, i type w instead w/c is the equivalent of ㅈ(j).

grrr... sorry if there are some errors...

for those who are not very familiar with romanized songs,

eo and eu can just easily be read as eo = o and eu = u

im just curious as to how did gyoon know about breaking into others' houses and steal? i mean, he's not a professional like his dad.

but whatever, i like the twist here! i was so sure it was their dad stealing the things to return to the museum! n i also agree that their dad is not dead..

HOWEVER, im guessing someone WILL die at the end..but im not guessing who yet.

PS: much as i like LDG, this time im rooting for HCH n TL Kang instead of KBS. :ph34r:

PS: much as i like LDG, this time im rooting for HCH n TL Kang instead of KBS.

But it looks like her heart is with KBS now, right? Look at the way she ran after KBS to try

to explain and how hurt she was when he refused to listen.

Yu! It was year 2000 for Joa Joa (i like it like that), SBS Sunday Morning Drama. I hate "Shi Wan" there because he broke up with 조아 Choa/Joa (it's KSA's name in Joa Joa).

Not Related to Every Night:

Where can i watch this?

But it looks like her heart is with KBS now, right? Look at the way she ran after KBS to try

to explain and how hurt she was when he refused to listen.

i find the transition a little too fast actually. i think she's a little confused after the kiss in episode 11. realistically, she should still be liking TL Kang as well.

ahhh but tis is a drama. leads usually end up with leads. :ph34r:

Ok here is a tip on how to get song from any webpage. Go n download the tool orbit, it has a grab tool. So whenever u want any video or mp3 or jpg or anything else that matter from a webbie, just launch the orbit grab tool n it will grab for u anything on that particular webpage. U can then choose which one to download. HTH. If u got any difficulties just voice out. I try to help in anyway. This is how I normally get all my stuff from the net.

hi NelieTu!

that's cool of you, thanks! vixy.net is not really working for me.

again thank you! i can dl some of those swf files..lol you're awesome!

Guest moomincandylalala
As to their making up - thought that was done when he went to her house, right? Seems like they've

made up or he would not be going there a second time. Correct me if I'm wrong. The only thing is,

KBS has not said the three words yet ..... perhaps CH is waiting for that.

Sorry for the confusion... i was thinking in the future when they will finally get together officially... you think CH is waiting for KBS to say the three words? I'm not sure if she's really ready for that... if he did it now she would probably be embarrassed if not freak out a bit, and it might not have a positive result- she might avoid him or something (like after the kiss). That's why I feel that it needs to be her who comes to terms with her feelings and voices them out/bring the issue up with KBS first. Also, KBS is a man of pride. He might pick up the pieces for her and go high and low for her in action, but it might be hard for him to voice his feelings to HCH even though he could say them to TK Lang, especially because he feels that HCH is still unsure about him, he's going to act cautiously, give support and collect brownie points. KBS is ahead now, and they need to be on the same page.

Hi there....I agree...There is more to it than kissing for the sake of acting.That was not an act.....

i think LDG missed kissing =X

when he was singing with HCH, i felt his eyes...was his thinking about his lost sarang in real life? :tears:

Guest *alodia*

Where can i watch this?

i think jastinel was trying to upload the episodes in youtube but i think she stopped (am i right jastinel unnie). if you can download from clubbox, i was able to download my episodes from so ji sub clubbox. i'm just not sure if it is still there... let me search for that....

EDIT

awww... sorry dear... it's in this clubbox before, http://clubbox.co.kr/youngsosa but it's gone now.

you might want to check suna4u clubbox, but it's not complete there.

you can check jastinel's chanel in youtube for some episodes:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jastinel

(and maybe you can beg her to upload the rest, i gave her the complete episodes maybe a year ago. ^^ sorry i don't have time to upload it)

Guest mead33
im just curious as to how did gyoon know about breaking into others' houses and steal? i mean, he's not a professional like his dad.

PS: much as i like LDG, this time im rooting for HCH n TL Kang instead of KBS. :ph34r:

I think GYOON

has been learning from the thieves themselves. Remember the scene where KBS was tailing him and he was having a meal with the old men (they are all thieves) and KBS's spy says that GYOON is getting very good... just not sure how he started out hanging out with them...

ha ha.... TL Kang vs. KBS...

HCH is a very serious person, TL Kang is also a very serious person... wa... the two of them together would be super serious *hides again*

don't throw rotten eggs at me :crazy:

Guest NelielTu
hi NelieTu!

that's cool of you, thanks! vixy.net is not really working for me.

again thank you! i can dl some of those swf files..lol you're awesome!

No prob. Hey sharing is giving rite???!!!!! Just that when u launch da grab tool u need to refresh the webpage in order for the grab tool to capture what is online. It's a handy tool to have cos sometime all those nice banner may just capture ur eyes. Neh?

i think LDG missed kissing =X

when he was singing with HCH, i felt his eyes...was his thinking about his lost sarang in real life? :tears:

maybe, but then again i'm not sure...a mind reader might tell you...hehehe jus kidding...sad thing ldg and hjh broke up on top of that his brother gone...his acting here is really good, that maybe he is intense in some of the scenes he relates all those tragic things to his acting..but you can tell, he try to have a good time, if you watch their NGs and BTS he seems to be happy in some way..

Guest kanshu
i find the transition a little too fast actually. i think she's a little confused after the kiss in episode 11. realistically, she should still be liking TL Kang as well.

ahhh but tis is a drama. leads usually end up with leads. :ph34r:

I think, she has other things on her mind right now... she's falling back on KBS because it's comfortable and he makes her feel safe. I think she still isn't over the embarrassement of being turned down by TL Kang, just to have him come back to her now... I got the feeling she was quite confused over it, and somewhat pulled the emergency breaks. HGD and her father are important right now. TL Kang and KBS are not.

Only that by what she's doing, she's leaving herself wide open for KBS to dig his claws into her and reel her in, because in her heart she's already leaning towards him. :)

That was the feeling I got after watching episode 12, at least.

Guest jastinel

Where can i watch this?

As what Alodia have mentioned, I uploaded few episode of Joa-Joa in youtube, may be some of you haven`t seen Suna in a 2 piece bathing suit...Here is episode 17 of Joa-Joa.

I think, she has other things on her mind right now... she's falling back on KBS because it's comfortable and he makes her feel safe. I think she still isn't over the embarrassement of being turned down by TL Kang, just to have him come back to her now... I got the feeling she was quite confused over it, and somewhat pulled the emergency breaks. HGD and her father are important right now. TL Kang and KBS are not.

Only that by what she's doing, she's leaving herself wide open for KBS to dig his claws into her and reel her in, because in her heart she's already leaning towards him. :)

That was the feeling I got after watching episode 12, at least.

hi kanshu!

i'm feeling sad towards TL Kang. Too bad he seems to have 50% chance for HCH. The ship sails halfway already, he needs to start swimming towards it. LOL

Then again, i gave KBS props for being there for HCH all the time. He tried comforting her when TL Kang (kind of)rejected her.

i hvnt watched episode 12, so i dont know how it is after episode 11.

yeah, i think this drama is a good one for LDG to resume his career and life.

by the way, has anyone posted the original mp3 for the duet LDG and HCH sang? if had, please kindly tell me which page it is at. thanks! :wub:

mead33, but i think its better than if it's WJH n TL Kang! O.o no fear, me throws nothing :D

Archived