[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilikeldg

OMG! THanks for your description!

why is there no screencaps of the "meeting of the lips"???

OMG! I wanna go home now... :tears:

My gosh...I can't stand this anymore...I want to go home too...nakakakilig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest jastinel

All I can say is my one-hour-buffer before the drama started is so worth it.

Connection is bad so I missed few parts, but luckily, I manage to watch the singing and the kissing.

>_________<

I have to say KSA's singing isn't too good. Or was it done on purpose? LDG on the other hand, sang well.

Sis pmmonkey, Haven`t you heard Suna`s singing voice? KSA sings very well in real life....

but this one, she have done it on purpose,

for CH told KBS that she doesn`t sing very well.

Love this episode so much that I can`t still sleep, I kept on watching it!

Thanks mzpakipot for the DL link of the song I was looking for...you are the best!

Luv, thanks for providing those beautiful SC!

ldg's such a cute naughty co-star.

that part of the ng started with the intention of ending shoot already, so technically they two can stop. and ksa actually said "don't do it, don't do it okay" and ldg replied, "okay. it's a little too much/over the top (something to that effect basically)". and then he said as he smeared her nose, "i'm sure there's a place to wash up over there". Haha...I doubt ldg's fearful of ksa...she's a total sport in this respect, and i think it's more surprising for me to see him do this considering his personality. i think around ksa he's really at alot more ease than i've seen him in previous projects, which is why the chemistry between them's just so natural.

i love the ng, wish we could see the other two scenes that was shown at the start of the clip too...

I agree with you yuta_rule! LDG is one serious fellow and its a rarity to see him being so playful behind the scenes. I credit Suna for that; she has this gift of making her co-star comfortable around her. LDG is lucky in having Suna as his co-star at a time when he is at his lowest; the death of his brother and of course, in not too distant past, his very public break up with his actress girlfrind. I am not surprised when LDG said that he wished he had a girlfriend like Suna.

Okay... let's toss up a question or two for thoughts and discussion!

- Do you think that someone in the team is working for White Suit Guy or Kim Sang? Or is the director of the museum involved with one of them?

- Will KBS give HCH flowers as a present within the next two episodes? Or some other present?

- Will Lady Wang manage to steal herself into TL Kang's heart? And how? Or will TL Kang go bonkers because of her strainous ways?

- Will Scar Guy and Pink shirt guy go into another round of arguments?

- Will HCH's father return? Or is he perhaps really dead, despite of what KBS said?

Wohoo kanshu, these are all thought provoking questions.

- Do you think that someone in the team is working for White Suit Guy or Kim Sang? Or is the director of the museum involved with one of them?

If there is anyone, my guess would be, not someone in the the team but maybe, the president himself who did not fire KBS from his job. Why? Remember the saying, keep your friends close and your enemy closer? He may be in connivance with the white suit guy.

- Will KBS give HCH flowers as a present within the next two episodes? Or some other present?

Judging from what he gave her in the hospital, it may be something more valuable than flowers, like antique jewelry or something.

- Will Lady Wang manage to steal herself into TL Kang's heart? And how? Or will TL Kang go bonkers because of her strainous ways?

Definitely not to stealing TL's heart. And yes, he will go bonkers in her company; as it is, TL can barely contain his boredom when talking to her.

- Will Scar Guy and Pink shirt guy go into another round of arguments?

Yes and it does not even have to be work-related.

- Will HCH's father return? Or is he perhaps really dead, despite of what KBS said?

Ok, I will go against the odds and make HC's father the hero in the end. He is not showing himself to his children because he fears for their lives and when he stole the artifacts, he stole them without any intentions of keeping them for himself but to protect these precious artifacts from real looters like the white suit guy. In the end, when all the artifacts are recovered and safely in the musuem and the bad guys exposed, he will appear and will be reunited with his children.

Whew, I finally got caught up with the discussion. Thanks to dirfree for your translations, mzpakipot for the links and pictures (those screencaps of the kiss; is it just me or did the room just felt stiflingly hot inspite of the air-conditioning), mead33, luv and everyone for your contributions.

Guest bbysm1ley

ohmann. i jUST finished watching episode 11 and it was sO GOOD ^^

hahaa. lee dong gun is a really good actor. he brings the drama to the next level. puhahaha.

wow that sounds funny--

Guest yesitskate

thoughts on the episode:

1) it was freaking hilarious how in the singing scene, kim sun ah sings like a normal amateur and then lee dong gun comes in with his pro-singer skills. :lol:

2) hilarious how they argue about who HCH should get married too. LOL. and gyoon is on kbs' side. :lol:

3) i hate the awkwardness at the end of the episode. i he'd just say "sorry" or she'd just say "i really like you, not him" or at least "i dont like him anymore"

4) OMG!

GYOON IS HONG GIL DONG!!!

:excl:

5) its over already? :( cant wait til tomorrow!

Guest hjkomo

btw, did TL Kang say anything about his feelings towards HCH during the HCH-KBS confrontation?

No, but BS said he knows what TL Kang's feelings are and said his feelings were also genuine.

Chief Noh also now knows that TL Kang's in love with CH. He said if he'd known before, he would have told TL Kang about CH's father. He tells TL Kang it's okay grab a hold of her (hand) because once you let go of the hand of the person you love, it's hard to get a hold of it again.

Question, after the duet, they went outside and talk, I`m just wondering why they end up kissing each other, did KBS asked permission to kiss her?

He asked her for a favor - to borrow her lips.

Guest mead33

No, but BS said he knows what TL Kang's feelings are and said his feelings were also genuine.

Chief Noh also now knows that TL Kang's in love with CH. He said if he'd known before, he would have told TL Kang about CH's father. He tells TL Kang it's okay grab a hold of her (hand) because once you let go of the hand of the person you love, it's hard to get a hold of it again.

He asked her for a favor - to borrow her lips.

thanks hjkomo! :)

..,OMG finally!!! :wacko:

..,i'm going crazy since last night damn my heart is raging :tongue2:

..,i missed so many good discussion last night sorry guys :tears:

..,got a bad connection in tvsbox it keep buffering, :angry:

..,my laptop suddenly shut down by its own, :angry:

..,and to keep it more worse i have been disconnected :angry:

..,don't know what happen to me last night :blink:

BUT GLAD TO BE BACK NOW!!!!

..,this thread is freaking fast, i got DC in around 2 am here and that thread is 156

and now 159 already

..,and to add that so many users are on this thread i think 40 and up!!!!

..,can't upload any links now it has uploaded more than 20 times now

got wait pa well that's a good news it means many have been interested now

but bad news for me have to wait :(

..,GOOD WORK FOR THE EARLY POSTING OF PICS AND LINKS IT HELPS A LOT!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! :P:D:lol:

i think that's how KSA sings....

she sounds nice too... :D

OKEY TO MAKE UP FOR LAST NIGHT TRY ALL MY BEST

TO ANSWER YHE DISCUSSION, FIGHTING!!!

..,think she did it in purpose, KSA sings well she's not a singer but she sings well

she is the one who sang the ost of her movie s diary its a jazz and really like

her voice there and the song is great too..,

I agree with you kanshu that TL has feelings for HC. I think TL may be harbouring feelings of guilt because it has not been long since his wife died. If I am not mistaken, it was mentioned in episode 2.

.,yes agree with you KANSHU and SHEHERIZADE3 its a bit sad in TL Kang's side, agree with KANSHU that HCH confession was unexpected because before that confession TL Kang already said to Cheif Nah that he feels sorry for his daughter that her daughter haven't move on yet and he feel more sorry for his wife..,

Archived