[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33
The ending scene, seems to be just the beginning, I saw the CH, the way I want to see from the very start. It was too short!!!!

yeah I agree. I thought I finally saw HCH the way she should be.... and then..... it ended.... oh XXXXXXX!!!!!! now someone should re-shoot everything with HCH as such....

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiona1111
I guess that's from extending the show for one episode, and LDG leaving for Japan in the midst of filming the final episode... I guess that we can be glad to get to see as much as we did... he can't split himself up...

yeahhh i guess we have to cool down first and try to understand what happened....

i love bambam still though, no matter what the ending is. :D

at least it's all happy.

:D

Guest mead33
I guess that's from extending the show for one episode, and LDG leaving for Japan in the midst of filming the final episode... I guess that we can be glad to get to see as much as we did... he can't split himself up...

yeah, i guess you are right... probably if they had not extended, it would have been worse

is an ending that ends with you wanting more a good ending or a bad one? hmm..... food for thought

Guest kanshu
is a show that ends with you wanting more a good show or a bad one? hmm..... food for thought

I guess it depends... if you are wanting more because you miss the characters and the chemistry, and the humor, and the story... then it's a good show.

But if all you really want is a few scenes more because you feel cheated out of some more coziness... then does that really make the show bad...? Or is it just a bad final episode(s)? :sweatingbullets:

Guest jastinel

I need to see the episode again.... to cool down! I love that last part. Honestly, not bad, but too short!!!

I just wish there is more airtime given to CH and KBS, I mean, they extended the show for what reason?

Just to fill the gap for East of Eden? They did`nt even follow the script.

Guest *alodia*

I know I don't have the right to judge this show's ending (yet) since I cannot understand almost 90% of the dialogues. Definitely, subtitle is a big factor. Finishing subs for ep1-2 and doing subs for ep4 now made me appreciate those episodes more than my initial reaction when i first watch it without subs. But there are some things that can be understood without subs. Based on my intuition (and a little knowledge of Korean) I'm not very much satisfied.

Ok, given this ending. How I wish they made the kiss longer and more passionate. I was actually thinking that after Cho Hee's kiss, Bum Sang will follow her... and grabs her arm... and kiss her... a looongggg and passionate and sweet kiss. I was even quite sure that that's what will happen... but the frame freezes and... there... nothing...

And the CBB (Closing billboard) only shows pictures... not even BTS clips.

But I hope despite the disappointment of most of the people for the final episode, we are all still going to support this series. There are still 15 un-subbed episodes that we will be looking forward to. And hopefully we are going to appreciate it more after the subs were released.

I just feel so bad tonight... I was disappointed... And aside from that, the mere fact that there's no more When It's At Night every Mon-Tues nights makes me crazy... To top it off, no news yet on Suna's next project... Feels like I'm on limbo.

And it doesn't help that the other drama series I'm following (My Name Is Kim Sam Soon Remake) is equally disappointing. Promising at first, yet it all boils down to the stereotypical Filipino drama lately. Although for that series I was quite expecting it to be disappointing anyway.

God! I think I need a new drama!!!!

(goes to my closet and rummaged for my MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON DVD - darn! i have no choice!)

yeah, i guess you are right... probably if they had not extended, it would have been worse

is an ending that ends with you wanting more a good ending or a bad one? hmm..... food for thought

good if they actually later really give you more :w00t:

but otherwise there will always be that undying yearning within you to want more and you keep watching the series again and again just to fuel your imagination.. :P

so i guess that is not really bad in anyway afterall.. ;)

BamBam will always occupy a place in our hearts :lol:

Guest kanshu
yeah I agree. I thought I finally saw HCH the way she should be.... and then..... it ended.... oh XXXXXXX!!!!!! now someone should re-shoot everything with HCH as such....

Maybe they are really going for a sequel or at least some sort of special!

Okay... one can hope. :tears:

Guest mead33
I guess it depends... if you are wanting more because you miss the characters and the chemistry, and the humor, and the story... then it's a good show.

But if all you really want is a few scenes more because you feel cheated out of some more coziness... then does that really make the show bad...? Or is it just a bad final episode(s)? :sweatingbullets:

i edited my original post... yeah, i should say ending rather than show.... an ending that leaves you wanting me more (edit) .... actually it is not a bad final episode.... in fact, it would have been cliche and forced if there was too much passion in the last kiss..... but as Jastinel puts it, we finally got to see the HCH that we envision right from the start.... and before we knew it.... it ended..... *sigh*

Guest fiona1111

actually if we look at it without being blinded by the "thirst" :lol:, the ending was fairly good enough. it's just that we expected too much from the extended episode, that we failed to cut some slack for what direction the plot really is supposed to go...

oh well that's what i think .:D

..,can anyone tell me what the heck had just happen :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

..,i was fixing my router and i was really in a hurry and then when finally i fixed it in time of bambam,

i was really waiting in my tvants...

..,can anyone pls tell me what happen is it over :crazy::wacko::tears:

Guest kanshu
I need to see the episode again.... to cool down! I love that last part. Honestly, not bad, but too short!!!

I just wish there is more airtime given to CH and KBS, I mean, they extended the show for what reason?

Just to fill the gap for East of Eden? They did`nt even follow the script.

That's exactly what they did, to fill up the gap. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fiona1111
That's exactly what they did, to fill up the gap. :sweatingbullets:

argghhhh i'm blaming MBC for this!!!

they should compensate by giving us a special or something... :tongue2:

hunting for download links now.... :D for us to cool down.. :D

Guest *alodia*

Yeah i remember it was pointed out before... that's why it seems that there were more Joo Hyun and Kang Shi Wan Panjangnim scenes.

script for the ending....??

from dcinside

엔딩

초희 칫 뭐 그런 거 가지고 떨고 그래. (웃고) 김범상, 걱정할 거 없어. 내가 오늘 작전의 성공을 위해서 행운의 선물을 준비했거든?

범상 선물? 뭔데?

하며 초희 쪽으로 고개 돌리는데 갑자기 범상의 넥타이를 확 잡아 당겨 찐하게 키스해주는 초희. 범상, 눈 땡글 커지는데..

초희 (섹시하게 찡긋 윙크하고) ...화이팅! (하고 앞장서 간다)

얼떨떨해서 초희 뒷모습 바라보는 범상!! 이게 어찌된 영문인가 멍하게 바라보다가 얼굴에 서서히 미소가 올라오기 시작한다. 씩 웃으며 초희 바라보는데..

근처의 여자들이 수군댄다. “어머머 세상에 키스했어, 키스했어”

범상 (씩 웃으며 가리키는) 제 애인이에요.

씩 웃고 초희를 향해 달려가는 범상.

범상 어이 허초희! 같이 가!

범 상, 초희 옆에 쫓아가 나란히 걷기 시작한다. “빨리 안오고 뭘 꼼지락거려” “아침부터 왜 신경질이야.” 서로 마주보며 미소짓는 초희와 범상. 그러다 앞을 본다. 씩씩하게 나란히 걸어가는 두 사람의 모습에서, <밤이면 밤마다> 끝.

oh my god they didn't follow it, did they?

according to the script... at least what i understood..

yes, HCH gave KBS a kiss as a gift. KBS then would look surprised, and also some women in the scene would see them kiss and would say "oh my god they kissed" blah blah. then KBS would point to HCH and say that she's his girlfriend. then they look at each other smiling, and they walk away....

they didn't follow it...:tears:

Waaaaaahhhh!!! That's more like it. But i want to change the "then KBS would point to HCH and say that she's his girlfriend. then they look at each other smiling, and they walk away...." to "then KBS would point to HCH and say that she's his girlfriend. then they look at each other smiling. and KBS kisses HCH in such a way that she will never ever forget". :(

actually if we look at it without being blinded by the "thirst" :lol:, the ending was fairly good enough. it's just that we expected too much from the extended episode, that we failed to cut some slack for what direction the plot really is supposed to go...

oh well that's what i think .:D

you have point there... maybe i expected too much...

better finish subbing ep4 for everyone...

(aigoo! my heart is still sad... :tears: i miss Suna already...)

Waaaaaahhhh!!! That's more like it. But i want to change the "then KBS would point to HCH and say that she's his girlfriend. then they look at each other smiling, and they walk away...." to "then KBS would point to HCH and say that she's his girlfriend. then they look at each other smiling. and KBS kisses HCH in such a way that she will never ever forget".

Yes, alodia. This would be a more ideal ending ..... wish it was like this ..... sigh ......

Guest fiona1111

9ace08e3.jpg

2-7.jpg

dcinside

aghhh Noh panjangnim!

if this scene pushed through WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, i wouldn't be so worked up like this...

Guest *alodia*

seems like Korean fans reacted the same way. If I understood it correctly, they find it short too and they want to see more.

about the script, i guess MBC has quite a reputation of not following it. I remember they did not follow the real ending for MNIKSS. I'm not so sure with other dramas...

*waaahhh i don't feel like timing ep4... i guess I'm just too sad... grrr.. i should have finished it before watching the final ep....

[]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/fiotskipotski/9ace08e3.jpg[/]

[]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/fiotskipotski/2-7.jpg[/]

dcinside

aghhh Noh panjangnim!

if this scene pushed through WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, i wouldn't be so worked up like this...

Me too!!! I used to like Noh panjangnim because he took care of cho hee, but for the first time i really hate him a lot!

wonder where ebrigid sshi is??? :unsure: i want to know her reactions

Archived