[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

dirfree

can u pls tell us what did HCH said to KBS when he apologised before she walks away? thanks

At the museum right

She said that " it is not important with what feeling did he say those words but really she did something which resulted in his misunderstanding , so she is sorry . OK. "

sorry the reply was delayed , I was away for a while.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This show is on my watch list. But I will wait till the series is finished and subbed. I just notice from the caps that KSA and LDG have lots of kissing scenes. Do they kiss a lot in the episodes or the are caps just same scenes with different angles?

..,no they kiss only twice ep3 or ep4 i think KBS kissing HCH, and last night ep11 KBS kissing HCH and this time HCH response the kiss

the caps you have seen was same scene different angle, the forumers of this thread are just so addicted to the kissing scene :lol:

At the museum right

She said that " it is not important with what feeling did he say those words but really she did something which resulted in his misunderstanding , so she is sorry . OK. "

sorry the reply was delayed , I was away for a while.

..,oohhh

but it seems like KBS is not satisfied for HCH said right?

based on the actions..,

..,thanks DIRFREE :D

..,OMG CUTIEPIE uploaded already :w00t:

..,THANK YOU!!!! :D

fe742182.jpg

dcinside

cute scene. :D

..,can anyone tell what are they saying in here :huh: ???/

..,any recap yet???

basic recap

* HCH brother is HDG

* KBS guessing HCH brother is HDG

KBS was not able to capture him but there was a fight and thus he guessed that he was young and also later when they were talking Gyoon said something about KBS house also , he asked him whether he considered HDG as Hae tae Soo and so he guessed combining all the facts.

* Also he followed him and found him drinking with some old men and his accomplice and where he gets to know that he uses a false name "Mr Kim".

* HCH and KBS make up :

First KBS apologized in museum lobby and said he was sorry and HCH just sarcastically replied that she really did something which led to the misunderstanding and so she said it was ok and she accepted her apology . But KBS realized that HCH is still angry so he went to her house and again apologized and he even showed anger for she not still getting over the incident and (HCH was really cute at this scene) and so he confirmed that whether she was totally over and they fully atleast made up for that incident . At this time HCH was waiting for his brother ( after the quarrel) and she later found that he went to their father's friend house, so she was watching the clock and so KBS said that he was leaving (cute scene ) and after phone he said that you fought with your brother .

* The second time he came asking for his brother and where HCH was awaiting call from TL about news about her father and she even made a lot of food :( .

* TL captured a man like his ather using HCH father handphone as they had found the phone.

* HCH father is dead. They found a body at the site where they were excavating and found a purse having family photo of HCH. Also there were general Kdrama signs like HCH breaking a plate and cutting her hand.

* Gyoon was giving HCH a party as he got money from part time ( The part time was lawn grass cutting at JANG CH house) and so they ate food and where HCH showed her some clothes for their father and Gyoon got angry that if she thinks their father is alive since he is HDG and says that he thinks that he is dead and since he has not contacted them for so long and at this HCH got angry that did he want their father to be dead and how can they talk like that and so she slapped her.

..,THANK YOU SO MUCH DIFREE!!!!!!

..,YOU REALLY MAKE IT EASY FOR US!!!!

..,can anyone tell what are they saying in here :huh: ???/

at this time before KBS was saying that they should have dinner together and that Gyoon replied 'Brother in law' and that HCH said you always keep on saying 'Brother in law' and later how do you show hands(something like that he he .. guessing)

Guest yesitskate

THANKS FOR THE UPLOADDD

so much faster than aigoo. (not that its their fault or anything. they do a great job too).

at this time before KBS was saying that they should have dinner together and that Gyoon replied 'Brother in law' and that HCH said you always keep on saying 'Brother in law' and later how do you show hands(something like that he he .. guessing)

..,thanks DIRFREE, so cute GYOON saying brother in law in front of KBS and HCH :blush:

i hope MU will be up by the time i get home...i can't dl from this unsecured WIFI network..

thanks dirfree for the spoiler!!

this episode was fast paced for me-----wish they showed more sweetness between kbs and hch..

oh i can feel the love tension between JH and TL Kang...JH finds thing to be close to TL Kang, and He seems to like it...hehehe

i can't post any pictures either......

Good acting by Park Ji woo? (Gyoon)....KSA too..oh that broken plate and hurt herself scene...i didnt' buy that...hahahaha it's just me..

we're already in episode 12!???? time flys! we have 4 epis to go....is there any way they can extend it, just cause...i don't what this thread to end! hehehe .even if the ratings is low..I WISH!

i can't post any pictures either......

Good acting by Park Ji woo? (Gyoon)....KSA too..oh that broken plate and hurt herself scene...i didnt' buy that...hahahaha it's just me..

we're already in episode 12!???? time flys! we have 4 epis to go....is there any way they can extend it, just cause...i don't what this thread to end! hehehe .even if the ratings is low..I WISH!

.., :tears: just 4 episodes to go, yes i really wish they would extend WIAN, :tears:

.., :( after WIAN end what will happen to this thread, don't want end this thread and WIAN :tears:

YAYYY!! EPISODE 12!! how was it o_o

..,haven't seen the whole episode yet just a glimpse, my tvsbox keeps buffering

..,but based on the recaps post, some important things had happen today

=like GYOON being HDG

=LDG finding out GYOON being HDG

=HCH father believe to be dead

=KBS-HCH relationship although they have been not officially talk about their current status for each other...

..,i think todays episode is so important,

=ep11 is the beginning of love for KBS and HCH

=ep12 is the revelation of HDG

Guest yesitskate

it is still yet not clear about who HCH likes... although i think we all agree

that she's given up on TL Kang.

but when will she profess her love for KBS?

and im almost certain that her dad is dead... HOW SAD.

:tears: at least KBS is there to comfort her.. imagine if she was alone..

cant wait for next monday!

i think it was kinda like a mini-rejection when KBS was about to explain why he got so mad. im sure he was about to say something like "because i really really like you" but she didnt wanna hear it. o___o worries me. i guess she didnt want it to get awkward. like "i like you" "....okay..?" kinda thing. does that mean she doesn't like him?

Archived