[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest moomincandylalala

He's picked up quite a bit of skills from hanging around with those old ahjusshis whom I believe are all expert thieves. Think this type of breaking and entering must be chicken feet to him.

I agree, he has the genes running in the family... his dad was really good and remember in the first ep HCH was good at dodging all the infrareds too...

he must have secretly trained himself to prepare for this...

In regard to the relationship... I think since in the last ep the kiss was a mutual thing and they still haven't had time talk about where they stand after. Plus all this crazy plot was dumped on them already. The closeness built from b4 was shaken by tklang and small things have a big impact when you are at that stage. I think they both need time to get to the conversation of they are really going to date for real. And KBS is not pushing it cuz he knows it's important for HCH to deal with the issue of her dad first and that's what really consumes her life.

AMore like the writers didn't have time to fit the relationship development in yet- seems like they are focusing on the plot for now. Things would probably not appear so rushed if they didn't have to rewrite 8 and 9 cuz of suna's injury. But I like the pace now...even tho the cuts did seem a bit weird this ep.. kinda skipping a bit

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33

ebrigid, you visit the korean forums? Could you share with us how is the reception for this drama on the korean forums? Just wondering how is the drama being received in Korea. The ratings are pretty low but seems like there are a lot of internet viewing for this show? Maybe the ratings are from a different demographic?

Thank you! :lol:

no..

they had loads of opportunities alone, twice in HCH's home...

at least they do have some mutual understanding, evev though its not official,

..,what do you think HCH would do if TL Kang will pursue his feelings to HCH

now that they have somekind of understanding to each other..,

ebrigid, you visit the korean forums? Could you share with us how is the reception for this drama on the korean forums? Just wondering how is the drama being received in Korea. The ratings are pretty low but seems like there are a lot of internet viewing for this show? Maybe the ratings are from a different demographic?

Am curious to know too. Hope that you will be able to tell us more. ebrigid. Thanks.

i am gonna be the optimist here :P HCH's father

may not be dead... digging up a wallet only... no bones... at least from what i understand so far... but if he is really dead, that would be super duper sad for HCH, father>> dead, brother>> thief...

if there's a body there, they have to do the DNA test before confirming that it's really her dad

, right? :ph34r:

the wallet could have accidently ended up there.. somehow... :phew:

Guest ebrigid

erms....You know, i don't really understand what's happening in the particular korean forum (everynight gallery) that i go to. I just mostly see the photos..haha..

But I think the general response is they like the show, esp the KBS-HCH couple, but find certain things not very palattable, like the music, and the editing...

And there are no statistics on who goes on the gallery so I have no idea how representative the people who go on that forum is of the population of korea..

There were a number of scenes when HC seems sad and alone and

I thought perhaps KBS would wait near the museum to fetch her home.

But, KBS, being the arrogant guy, did not do the expected. He went

straight to her house to try to make amends. Their conversation was

long - wonder what they were talking about but he was trying to make her

cook something or get him something to eat but ended up with drinking

coffee, or was that tea?????? That's his way of an apology????

Guest ilikeldg

Koreans may not be watching,but it is being viewed universally.Seems like the viewers are from all over the world.I saw someone from Dubai etc...Thank God for Internet...I could watch my fave actor and now my fave actress.

I can't wait for the DVD .....

This show is on my watch list. But I will wait till the series is finished and subbed. I just notice from the caps that KSA and LDG have lots of kissing scenes. Do they kiss a lot in the episodes or the are caps just same scenes with different angles?

Double Ouch then... I just hope that this all was just for the sake of

returning the goods that his father stole, or make his father come out of his hiding. I wonder, how long has little brother been planning this? It can't have been a recent plan... or did he just take the opportunity that presented itself?

HCH will really feel miserable once HDG's identity is revealed... or will KBS pull some trick, read Gyoon the riot act and cover things up?

But perhaps, all of this is part of White Suit Guy's master plan to bring down KBS and HCH? Does he perhaps count on KBS do take the blame for Gyoon's sake?

(Got to get back to work... see you guys later on! Keep on posting. :D)

..,agree with you KANSHU

i think WHITE SUIT GUY has something to do about it, it could possible also that KIM SANG is responsible for GYOON's actions..,

..,poor HCH

she would really felt devastated if she would found out that her father is dead..,

if that would be the case, the responsible for the death of HCH father is WHITE SUIT GUY, in ep11 he said to KIM SANG that he need to be sure that HCH father is dead, so that means they are the one responsible, so if thats the case, imagine HCH feelings if she knew all that, father dead because of KIM SANG's group and KIM SANG responsible for the actions of her brother being HDG... that could be possible right maybe thats the revenge for HCH WHITE SUIT GUY's talking..,

:( poor HCH

Guest mead33

erms....You know, i don't really understand what's happening in the particular korean forum (everynight gallery) that i go to. I just mostly see the photos..haha..

But I think the general response is they like the show, esp the KBS-HCH couple, but find certain things not very palattable, like the music, and the editing...

And there are no statistics on who goes on the gallery so I have no idea how representative the people who go on that forum is of the population of korea..

Thank you ebrigid! :lol: they like the KBS-HCH couple or LDG-KSA couple?

..,yes please could anyone research about the ratings, really can't believe the ratings for last night episode is that low..,

users last night was 50 and up..,

Archived