[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Like I said, usually when I wake up, I have a hard time going back to sleep, no matter how hard I try. Plus I have class within the hour, so I can't go back to sleep either.

Yup, the ep lasted about an hour. I think it started at around 5:05 and ended at 6:10, including sneak peaks to next episode. Actually Yul did appear in this ep briefly, but he wasn't acting with anyone besides his mother.

Also, Chae-gyung's grandfather doesn't seem to be in this show. While in the manwha Chae-gyung decides to get married b/c of her loyalty to her grandfather, in the show she ends up deciding to go b/c of money. There are loan sharks that come to their house, and I think that was the final straw for her. I kinda don't like that change since leaving out her grandfather changes a lot of later events.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roarrrrrrrr

kkkk, i'm d/l it now!

omg, do you know how much it kills me not to read the spoilers?!?!?!

i guess i'll have to wait till i get home from class to watch this... if nobody has put up like a brief summary before me, i guess i'll do one.

but only if someone doesn't put one up before me :P

i guess i'll have to wait till like 4/5 hours till i get home... *sigh*

seee you all sooon

Guest Christine1430261403

^ Yep, means palace.

I've tried using clubbox! It doesnt work.. Seems like I have the new version..and it doesnt work! :tears:
Same. Oh well, hopefully someone will post a YSI or Megaupload link soon! :)

^yeah goong=palace direct translation. but they changed the english title to princess hours for the drama. are u malaysian/singaporean/bruneian/indonesian (or of ethnic origin) btw? just wondering cos nuruladha sounds from that region.

oooh.. i'm green with envy at those of u who've watched it. i can't seem to be able to download. don't know why.. i think there's something wrong with my computer although it's still new-ish. sniffles...

Guest sophendo

^Steff,i recorded LQ only,i dunno how to record 150mb.

Yousendit:100MB

please upload too.

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15HM1PIGB6AMZ3VBY60JMVOZ6O

The drama is quite refreshing and interesting, shin??looks like leejihoon(S).

I really wonder how is it gonna be if the(korea present) palace has king/queen/prince upto now.

The link expired. Could someone reupload it on filefront (megaupload works too but filefront has twice the bandwidth and no waiting time)? Please?? Thanks so much in advance! :D

NoName, you are awesome, thanks for the link and the other yousendit uploaders.

I am a user of clubbox normally but do to some censoring in my school, I can't d/l from clubbox. I was preparing myself for disappointment in not being able to watch goong but thanks to people like you I can.

reup on YSI---

http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=34U3BH1...ML2H5N5DNSIFMK8

Thanks to people in this thread for making me interested in "goong". This thread is very informative and up-to-date and has also linked me to the manga thread in the other forum.

I'm a very happy girl now.

I've watched it and I'm quite satisfied. The acting by YEH is decent and everyone else is good. It's doing a good job with the storyline. I can't wait for Yul to get into the scene.

Guest soutsada7

thanks for putting up the links for epi 1...I've seen it and although they've changed a few things here and there, I'm still lovin' it...can't wait till the next epi comes out. Oh, btw, does anybody have any idea of the first episode's viewer's rate? thanks :)

Archived