[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i totally agree with you. his acting was pretty shaky in the beginning, but towards the end, he proved himself worthy of playing shin. he did really well and i think his ability to portray shin was a reason we were so in love with the show. he was able to bring out a shin that all of us could really like. and if they were to change the actors, i honestly would still watch, but just to see how bad it's gotten. i mean, personally, if there is no JJH as shin, it IS bad. it's not goong anymore without our royal couple [yeh AND jjh]. even if there was someone who could probably act better than JJH, it still wouldnt be the same. each actor brings something different to a character they play and JJH did that for shin, so if they were to change the actor, then it reeally wouldnt be OUR shin anymore. does anyone else agree?

and about the 10x pay thing. i REALLY dont believe that JJH would do that. stupid management company. change it before you dont even have a career anymore. and MBC people ang JJH should come to soompi and see just how dedicated his fans are and how much we want him back. they need to see just how much a change in actor would change the audience viewing from like 30% WAY to lower.

yeah really! gimme 5.

his loUSy management.. pls dude.. change that lousy company..

i hope some gd agency pays a high price to buy jJH over.. pls. manz

i mean if he doesnt appear in season2, mBC's rating is gonna sUck big time.

no kidding. after 24 episodes and if JJh doesnt come back, they want us to take it neatly tat someone else is gonna be shin? kiddin me?

and really.. MBC peepz gotta come IN here and check this thread out yo!

we want JJH back!!! and JJH oppa if u ever can read english, PLS KICK ur lousy management agency aside.

they are ruinin ur career.

and i mean if JJh is not going back.. and i mean IF, YEH would probably not come back too? because why would she risk it since the leading guy is not coming back? If i were her i wouldnt wanna risk lousy ratings. so yeah. itz a chain reaction here!!!! MBC.. even if his agency wants 20-x more MBC PLS PAY HIM! lOlx

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsinyi069

More fans made pics ...

photo_256_1_1_no_17174_2.jpg

000403453-1.gif

1145621497_scan00.gif

scan200.gif

all pics cradie to baidu

liquidfir, I hope JJH should kick his lousy management company and switch to another one, too

too bad it's like he still has 2 yrs min. contract to go... :crazy:

photo_256_1_1_no_17174_2.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.diodeo.com/data1/data1/2005/3/000403453-1.gif

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gung/39/1145621497_scan00.gif

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gung/scan200.gif

all pics cradie to baidu

PUAHHAHAHAHAH i got to leave that first pic intact~~~ manz itz funnie!!!!

i love these korean fans.. it's lucky that i am able to read abit of korean. i think that korean version is more hilarious than the translated one.. lOlx...

I love those season2 banners. MBC shld really hire those goong fans.. i think the fans make better productions than the mbc professionals really.

liquidfir, I hope JJH should kick his lousy management company and switch to another one, too

too bad it's like he still has 2 yrs min. contract to go... :crazy:

yeah~~~ i know he still has like some lousy 2 yrs left with theM, since he signed a 5 yrs contact in the first place.. so i was kinda wishing some big shot management company... preferably, YEH's company.. KKEkkeke comes over and buy him over.. lOlx..

*i am one wishful thinker eh?*

I thought he just signed a 5 yr contract with his management? I dun think he can back up from a contract and just sign in with another company... Man, he's gonna get sued and prolly have to use his Goong salary to pay for the lawyer and the lousy agency.. that wouldn't be good. We should all picketing in front of the agency building, and not let any of the staff out for days until they agree to sign him up for season 2 with a REASONABLE compensation.

And yes, I totally agree that if JJH won't be returning, than it'd be hella risky for YEH to come back alone. The chemistry between Shin&CG that they have built in season 1 will crumble to pieces. <_<

EDIT:

Furthermore, if for any reason, MBC agrees to his 10X raise request, do you think YEH will just sit there and keep quiet? Well.. everyone gotta remember that she's been in the showbiz much longer than him. If anyone asking for a raise, than it should be her.. dun ya think? I can't imagine she will just take it as it is, if he's getting paid much more than her.. at least her agency won't. They would demand at least the same, if not more. That's how this business works.

Guest joeknee

and i mean if JJh is not going back.. and i mean IF, YEH would probably not come back too? because why would she risk it since the leading guy is not coming back? If i were her i wouldnt wanna risk lousy ratings. so yeah. itz a chain reaction here!!!! MBC.. even if his agency wants 20-x more MBC PLS PAY HIM! lOlx

SERIOUSLY!!! you're so right. i hope that YEH says that she wont do goong 2 without JJH. maybe then we'll get our GOONG back. this all makes me super sad.. leets get happy guys!

photo_255_1_1_no_154_2.jpg

remember these? lets just for a little bit, forget all our sadness and reminisce about our couple

Family_Picture.jpg

LETS GET HAPPY AGAIN!

credit: iMBC

And yes, I totally agree that if JJH won't be returning, than it'd be hella risky for YEH to come back alone. The chemistry between Shin&CG that they have built in season 1 will crumble to pieces. <_<

EDIT:

Furthermore, if for any reason, MBC agrees to his 10X raise request, do you think YEH will just sit there and keep quiet? Well.. everyone gotta remember that she's been in the showbiz much longer than him. If anyone asking for a raise, than it should be her.. dun ya think? I can't imagine she will just take it as it is, if he's getting paid much more than her.. at least her agency won't. They would demand at least the same, if not more. That's how this business works.

WOW! i nv thought bout that really.. yeah.. YEh is in showbiz for 8 yrs!! since she was like 16?

manz.. i mean if jjh was to 10x more... then wad bout yeh? she is the queen of advertisement now in korea lOlx..

talk about serious chain reaction

SERIOUSLY!!! you're so right. i hope that YEH says that she wont do goong 2 without JJH. maybe then we'll get our GOONG back. this all makes me super sad.. leets get happy guys!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/jay_..._1_no_154_2.jpg

remember these? lets just for a little bit, forget all our sadness and reminisce about our couple

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h75/jay_...ily_Picture.jpg

LETS GET HAPPY AGAIN!

credit: iMBC

wow.. those pic got me reminiscing.. seriously.. but his "yeh is not my style" kinda kills all forms of hopes of them becoming a couple.. -.-||

i only have one sentence for JJH : JJH oppa, wer ge rlae?

Guest ripgal

hmmm.. so JJH might not be coming back as Shin in the 2nd ep? aiks... it's not good.

i admit JJH was yeah.. not really good in the beginning of Goong.. but question: Who never has the 1st time? and JJH being a newbie and the lead 4 the 1st time.. i think he did really well. he actually convinced me that a prince should look and walk that way!! hahahha..

the thing of him not confirming his comeback might be a big disappointment to fans.. but let us juz cross our fingers and hope that he will come back. i think MBC wouldn't wana risk making a Goong 2 when they know without JJH as Shin, the ratings will juz drop. it's juz plain simple. the Royal Couple has become a trademark for Goong lovers.. be it fans of the manhwa or the series.

i hope both JJH and YEH come back together!! it's either JJH and YEH together or replace both of them!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey everyone, i have a question about the title of track 9 in the goong 2 ost..i jst noticed that the characters were in chinese..can anyone pls tell me what it means?

thank u! :)

Guest mizzlinhie

yup thats true, since YEH has been in the entertainment for 8 years alreadie, maybe she's being paid more than he does, who knows. But I hope JJH would comes back for a season 2. It would be a disappointment if YEH wants to come back but JJH won't be back. It just weird . By the way the magazine pics are so niceee omg xD thx a bunch! =]

Guest babiluxx

i have like a question in ep 13 u know how the elders wanted them to share a room and at the end shin kissed her....did they like do it? cause that was just the end...haha i just want to know.

Guest leechunsa

I heard about the whole JJH is not going to be in GOONG season 2?? Oh darn. I hope that's not going to be true. I mean I hope he changes his mind. I mean.........WHYYYYYY MUST HE BE LIKE THAT. OR HIS MANAGEMENT OR WHOEVER DECIDES FOR HIM OR WHATEVER. ~_~' I feel bad.

I haven't been around since I don't want to experience withdrawal, so I'm just keeping it to myself. I haven't watched 19 - 21 with subs yet. ~_~' Will do that when everything is done...I mean the subs.

Which reminds me, I haven't thanked the subbers yet! Such awesome jobs you are doing! Thank you for your help with all of this. We appreciate that a loootttt :x

A big hello to all the people here. I missed a lot of pages. Haha. The last time I was here it was i think around 1600 - 1700 pages. Now it's 1800...I missed 100 pages. How cool is that?! hee. I'll try back pages when I have time. My monitor is all pink and orange.

Anyway......I can't believe it's really over. Is there anyone going to be subbing 1.5? I'm just asking! <3 Hah, I can't wait till Feb. But I do hope JJH changes his mind T____________T

i have like a question in ep 13 u know how the elders wanted them to share a room and at the end shin kissed her....did they like do it? cause that was just the end...haha i just want to know.

err NO> of coz not. Cg was already mad enough Shin kissed her. lOlx

------------

leechunsa:

and i believe this has already been mentioned.

we will do the 1.5 subs WHEN we finished all the episodes 1-24.

so the bottomline is.. goong1.5 will be SUBBED~~ after we finish all the main episodes of goong.

Guest echoRy

JJH not being in Goong 2 would take some getting use to,

but YEH not doing it :crazy: i would be beyond devastated!

if it falls apart for JJH, then i can deal, but YEH has to stay.

i tuned in for her, and i'll stay for her...me luvs that girl!

if need be, IMHO i feel YEH could shoulder the second installment

without him, & with a good choice replacement it could even be

great. as long as YEH is in Goong 2, then i'm remaining a goonger!

--- i love track 3 on the 2nd goong ost, EunHye always pops in my

head when i listen to it :D thanx so much for the upload!---

photo25611no1717819yn.jpg

imbc ^^^PS'd unfortunately...

Guest Cuervo Gold

hi--

Watched the episode where she asked for a divorce, but I didn't understand what Shin said. The subtitles were so bad in the version that I have seen. :(

In the next episode she asked Shin if he was serious in the interview, and I didn't understand what Shin said either. I just thought it must have been something really serious because she just broke down.

Would anyone be so kind to tell me what Shin said in those two scenes? :)

Thanks!

Guest babossagaji

Does anyone know the lyrics from epi. 11 or 12 where Halmumama, Chaegyung, and Shin escapes to a quiet place and Shin and Chaegyung sings that one song and dances to it? It goes something like this..in English

Farmers plant seeds...put the soil on..

Can I get the lyrics for it in hangul? Please?

sorry if im kinda late for my opinions, but i just finished eppy 20! it kinda dragged, but i know it had to because it was telling some of the important stuff in the story, great episode though!

Archived