[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kat_yuri

omo!!! i have just finished watching Goong...haaayyy....great story...can't sleep thinking about GOONG...

just want to share...one of my favorite episode is Ep. 16 ..(the beginning of ep 16)- shin and chae gyung

were in the beach, taking video and pictures... and the background music is perhaps love, gosh, so romantic :blush:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.. that so cool. I hope it come out in English Sub. cuz i don't care how much it cost i'm so going to buy it. the box it so cute.

sorry to burst ur bubble but...

that is a PHOTOSHOP pic i think.

i dun mbc design the box yet lOlx

and yeah~~ if u look at the epi 23 kiss careful.

there is some tongue action going on k.

i watched it like 30 million times so yeah...

Agent watermelon reporting

Guest jialing

wahhhhhhh... i started watching goong the day before on youtube through the night!!! hahaha. didn't even sleep cos it got me seriously hooked!!! but they only have the english subbed ones up till ep 19... *crys* I WANNA WATCHHHH... hahaha... wonder how the story will end for season 1??

omo!!! i have just finished watching Goong...haaayyy....great story...can't sleep thinking about GOONG...

just want to share...one of my favorite episode is Ep. 16 ..(the beginning of ep 16)- shin and chae gyung

were in the beach, taking video and pictures... and the background music is perhaps love, gosh, so romantic :blush:

if they ended the series at that, i wun mind one bit...

wahhhhhhh... i started watching goong the day before on youtube through the night!!! hahaha. didn't even sleep cos it got me seriously hooked!!! but they only have the english subbed ones up till ep 19... *crys* I WANNA WATCHHHH... hahaha... wonder how the story will end for season 1??

it already ended my dear.

if u notice that it lOlx..

and if u wan major spoilers u can backlog.

and i emphasize again!~~~friendly advise k.

Pls do not mention anything bout the subs.

they will pop up eventually when we are done subbing them so

as i mentioned before, gd things are worth waiting for. so yeah.

and gd things that are worth waiting for can be waited IN slience.

thank you for ur cooperation

Guest jialing

it already ended my dear.

if u notice that it lOlx..

and if u wan major spoilers u can backlog.

and i emphasize again!~~~friendly advise k.

Pls do not mention anything bout the subs.

they will pop up eventually when we are done subbing them so

as i mentioned before, gd things are worth waiting for. so yeah.

and gd things that are worth waiting for can be waited IN slience.

thank you for ur cooperation

Hahaha.. i know it ended... hahaha... but i can wait.. i've got stacks of dramas to watch but i watched goong on the net instead!!! hahaha!!! my 1st priorty!!! *sobs* i wanna know what happenedddddd...

Guest samgirl

am i going blind not to see that action???

hahhaha i have been trying to rewind and watch the clips again but cant seem to catch it. i caught the part where it showed shins teeth and that was all. even tried to adjust the contrast of my pc but to no avail.

anyway shin looks awfully good in long hair. and the priinted jackets he wears it just hot on him.

hahhaha i have been trying to rewind and watch the clips again but cant seem to catch it. i caught the part where it showed shins teeth and that was all. even tried to adjust the contrast of my pc but to no avail.

anyway shin looks awfully good in long hair. and the priinted jackets he wears it just hot on him.

here try this...

It shows the "action" part twice... :ph34r:

kiss.jpg

Please do not hotlink me!!!

LOlx.. if u cant see it. then u r blind. lOlx..

because we all saw the tongue twice?

if u still cannot see it slow mo, i suggest

u change ur com altogether.

lOlx

because it is a MUST see scene..

Guest donilpark

pre2604002_1.jpg

1.5 special included + 90 minutes extra features

according to twitchfilm.net, the set will be available late april/early may and the CJ titles will be out on 5/17.

those photoshopped pics are so cute btw!

Nice.

But from the article, the extra 90 minutes is just a speculation drawn from the fact that if 1.5 is included, than that's about two hours extra, including the parts that were edited out and were not aired on TV.

So I'd hope it has a lot more than just 90 minutes extra.

Even more important is better editing.

I wonder if there will be a director's cut or limited edition version...

This may really be my first dvd set purchase.

sorry to burst ur bubble but...

that is a PHOTOSHOP pic i think.

i dun mbc design the box yet lOlx

and yeah~~ if u look at the epi 23 kiss careful.

there is some tongue action going on k.

i watched it like 30 million times so yeah...

Agent watermelon reporting

hahaha same here.. i watched that scene for countless of times!!! :D

yes.. there IS definitely tongue action..

actually i thought actors dont' use their tongues for kiss scene.. cos they're just acting.. and it'll be weird.. you know what i mean

i was so shocked to see JJH's tongue.. i almost faint when i saw it.. hahaha

can't see YEH's though..

Guest xiaoxianxian

hey that place will be swarmed with sg goong fans soon after the goong fever hits singapore, im sure. :D

Where's singapore caltex house??? is a korean restaurant ma?? haha...

Guest sweet_treats1812

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_hm/etc17/20060414n04299/

Director Hwang thinks over how to keep Shin crown prince in season 2.

He has a lot of regrets.... and I understand that perfectly.

He is regretting the same kind of things that I expected but didin't see and regretted.

thanks for the article...if it's ok, may i ask wat u mean by ur last statement? wat regrets?

Guest donilpark

thanks for the article...if it's ok, may i ask wat u mean by ur last statement? wat regrets?

Regrets for not having been able to do what he wanted to do to the fullest.

Specifically, he wanted Empress Dowager to be a character who's more actively participating in the conflicts rather than just someone who sits in the middle and mediates the old and new.

He failed to get the location he wanted in Macau. Shin and Chaegyeong were supposed to meet each other at a library, but he couldn't do it.

He wanted to depict the whole process of abdication of Emperor and sucession by the princess more in detail. (this one, I think they can show this at the beginning of season 2. I don't see why they can't do that. In fact, that's going to be a perfect intro for season 2. Shin getting dethroned as crown prince (as in Emperor's son) and then getting named as the crown prince (now as in Empress's brother) once again)

And he wanted to depict the conflict between Shin and Emperor due to the former generation's relationships but couldn't do it.

Guest donilpark

what exactly does this article ^ say?...

They will rest a month and start planning for season 2 in May.

He wishes all the actors to be back for season 2.

There won't be highschool any more, but of course Imperial household part will continue.

Apparently, the melo line between Shin and Chaegyeong will once again be the main storyline in season 2.

To do this, Shin has to stay crown prince. He's thinking about how to keep him crown prince now that his sister is the Empress. (like I said above, this is a no brainer. instead of Hwangtaeja, he is now Hwangtaeje. Same crown prince, the only difference being the relationship to the current Emperor, where Hwangtaeja is Emperor's son and Hwangtaeje is Emperor's younger brother)

He didn't ask anything in particular to Yun Eunhye and allowed her to act as freely as she wanted.

Ju Jihoon's acting wasn't good in the beginning, but he got better very quickly by benchmarking himself and getting feedback from it.

I think that summarizes important things.

They will rest a month and start planning for season 2 in May.

He wishes all the actors to be back for season 2.

There won't be highschool any more, but of course Imperial household part will continue.

Apparently, the melo line between Shin and Chaegyeong will once again be the main storyline in season 2.

To do this, Shin has to stay crown prince. He's thinking about how to keep him crown prince now that his sister is the Empress. (like I said above, this is a no brainer. instead of Hwangtaeja, he is now Hwangtaeje. Same crown prince, the only difference being the relationship to the current Emperor, where Hwangtaeja is Emperor's son and Hwangtaeje is Emperor's younger brother)

He didn't ask anything in particular to Yun Eunhye and allowed her to act as freely as she wanted.

Ju Jihoon's acting wasn't good in the beginning, but he got better very quickly by benchmarking himself and getting feedback from it.

I think that summarizes important things.

hey doni! thanks amillion for the translaitions!!!

but wad do u mean by "the melo line between Shin and Chaegyeong will once again be the main storyline in season 2."

*blur???*

and wad? the actors are not confirm coming back YET?

*faints

Guest donilpark

I guess that means they will be the main characters once again.

Perhaps there will be a new girl or guy that gets between the two.

That's what a lot of you is fearing.

But how I wish the Empress to be the main character in season 2...

tsk, tsk...

Archived