[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

i think wat yoon eun hye said during that time were adlib's that's why they were laughing so much..she was teasing joo ji hoon too (like that scene where she was untying his tie?) it was really quite cute and funny...hahaha~ they were like, y r u laughing? wat r u doing? stop it! :lol:

this is jst a very rough translation..if anyone can add in the rest of the lines, that wud be awesome!!!

thanks!

gosh.. they're sooo cute.... i also loved the part where yeh was touching jjh's face.

i just simply can't get enough of yeh and jjh! haha

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

WAIT< so the kiss was really in the street and not like fake , WOW

wat's adlib's

adlib's are like things u say that are not in the script...or like, u say those things when u forget ur lines..so u make some lines up :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

omg, sorry for the double post!!! soompi went down for awhile and when i checked back, this happened..sorry!!!

Guest AznGrlz

Hey fellow goongers

I am totally suffering the effects of goong withdraw. Thanks to all those who posted up the great pics. I loved the captions. I have a question though. I was wondering if AznGrlz was still doing her script of season 2. I haven't seen it for a while and i was excited to find out what happens in her great story. If anyone can pm me to let me know what happened to it that would be great.

Thanks,

*ilkd

Palace

*Cg’s palace maids sat on Cg’s bed, missing their Bigung Mama*

Palace Maid 1- It feels so emptied now without Bigung Mama and Jeona…

Palace Maid 2- Yea…First it’s Prince Yul, then it’s our crown princess, and now the prince has left too. This palace was quiet and cold before, but since Bigung Mama had come…she’s like a little candle that lit up a dark room.

Palace Maid 1- :crying: There were times when we laughed together, there were times when we’ve cried, there were times when she cheered us up, and there were times when we supported her :wipes tears:.

Palace 2- We’ve witnessed her ups and downs…we’ve seen from such a young, innocent, and pure girl to a mature and understanding woman. How she treated us like friends and even sisters instead of maids. To serve such an owner is our honor…our true honor…: sniff/sniff:

Princess HyeMung aka Queen- Then why not keep on serving her…?

*HyeMung walked in with Internal Officer. Cg’s Palace Maid was startled by the princess’s voice and quickly stood up to greet her. *

Palace Maids- Princess…*They bowed*

*HyeMung smiled and walked over to them*

HyeMung- Halmamama called and she told me, its seems like Bigung is now pregnant.

*The Palace Maids faces immediately brightened up with smiles*

Palace Maid 2- Oh…that’s wonderful! Our Bigung…a baby? Waaaa…:she jumped up and down with excitement:

Internal Officer- Ahem…don’t get overexcited and forget the palace’s rules.

Palace Maid 1- Mama…would she be returning then? They will let her return right…?

*HyeMung looked down and sighed. The maids looked over to Internal Officer hoping for some good answers, but judging from his face, they knew things wouldn’t be that easy.*

HyeMung- Bigung has several times broken the important laws of the palace. Rumors, dramas, divorce, and so much more…those rules that are forbidden upon royals she has broken them all at once. It’s not just easily a mistake that can be forgiven in a short period of time, it’s the trust of our people that she must gain back. Having sesons are her first step, but to make it back…she has to do a lot more than that.

*Internal Officer nodded agreeing with her while the maids cried*

Palace Maid 1- But, you’re now the Queen…can’t you…can’t you help her?

*HyeMung shook her head and sighed*

HyeMung- Even I have my limitations, crossing the line…will just make matters worst.

Hi everyone! :waves: Sorry, yesterday was my b-day so i didn't have time to update my script :sweatingbullets:

Guest mashi03

Thanks for the NG clip snowdrops!! You made my day =)

Did they film the kissing scene more than once? Because the one I saw in Happy Times have different people around them.

I'm so glad that the kissing scene is long, not like a few sec in the drama

Hahaha...I laughed at the part where CG runs after Shin, and CG has a lot of forces when she jumps, causing Shin to step back

And I love the couch scene too!!

Guest AznGrlz

Happy Birthday did u have a big bash 4 ur bd ?, so this is the script for season 2 ??

Thank you hehe Yup, with cake fight and everything lol :lol:

Ya...this is the continuation to where i left off last time :D Waaaa...wonder what jjh and yeh are doing right now hehe its really none of my business if they're dating for reals or not, but i would still wish them the best and that they're relationship would last...either bro/sis, just best friends, or what most of us are hoping for...lovers :D

Guest echoRy

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad..._right_TOPIC=R8

Morning sickness a bonus....

what I thought.

morning sickness a bonus??? donil - what is the article saying? please & thanx :blush:

re-up latest NG's Happy Time LQ (share the HQ if u find it plz)

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=26VU5HY...YH38632FMFIRP3T

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1NCCR4G...BW0M7F1U2KVVL9I

Guest uguudei

Hi guys!!! these days i am so into Goong. Oh my goooosh!!!!

sorry for asking!!! Is there any site that i can d/l 1.5 special and Ngs.

I see that there are Happy time NGs. Is there so many episodes of Happy time NG or just 1 episode?

thank u!!!

Guest dieulinh

OMG in that NG, what did YEH do with JJH's tie? XDDD

Can someone translate what they were saying, I'm dying to know now.

Thanks for uploading those NG guys :D

Guest Pikachu

OMG. THOSE NGS PWN ALL PRE-EXISTING NGS KNOWN TO MANKIND. XDDD!!!

Okay. The necktie scene... They should have so put that in XDD!!! /me is dying. XDDD I wanted to pause that scene forever just so I can imprint it in my mind. XDD!! and the street kiss... Mango! our investigations maybe correct.. XDD But man that was one long kiss. XDDD I kidna hoped Happy Times didn't fast forward it and showed us normal speed. XD (any experienced video editors want to slow down the video speed for that scene? :P)

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: <--- ME RIGHT NOW.

Guest FoxxiDork85

man...I really want to know what the heck did YEH said that made JJH cracked up. Oh please, someone pity me and spot translate that>> ^.^

Guest AznGrlz

Love is just like a good book, you read the beginning and desperately wants to know the ending, but is afraid to lose the unforgettable scenes in between....so what you have to do...is to patiently keep reading it. Though the ending may not be like what you dreamt it to, at least you can still be proud that you've took the time to appreciate every second and stuck with that book all the way to the end. Love goes the same...its not important how the outcome will be, but the memories you've build with that person in those precious time that will always live.

I would like to dedicate this saying that my mom has taught me ever since I was young to Goong. I truly feel that this saying matches up with Shin/Cg and everyone in Goong very well 'cause they did stuck to their determination of completing what they dared to dream of. Even though to the end, some really didn't succeed much, but at least from that moment on...they can constantly repeat to themselves..."I've done my best and I've tried..." They learned from each other and I believe we learned from them as well...though this is only a drama, I truly loved it with my heart :D

Archived