[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Alrite...im sure gonna watch it...hohoho

really want to c what u gals talking bout...the flirt,the signals,the chemistry between the 2...uuuuggghhhh!!!! want them as real couple...really love the drama too...GOOD drama!!!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rongxanhtihon

If you have download and install mIRC program, then you'll need to use either one of these servers:

irc.opa-ages.com <--- I've always used this one.

irc.shadow-corp.com

whitewinged-angel.com

then type:

/j #goong

:)

If you need IRC tutorial, there's a link to it posted on the first page.

Thank alottttttttttttttttttttt! I appreciate your help!

Hi

Where can I find ENGLISH SUBS episods of GOONG (Non-Clubbox) plz???

-> check d-addicts.. and pls do not request for subs =D

where do you download goong 1.5?

-> u can download via clubbox or Bts.

check first POST~~~thx

Guest rongxanhtihon

PUAHAHHA yes. that is what we all want him to think lOlx.. when the host mention KJK.

i hope that guy moves off to army asap.

and did u all notice how he seat upright when the host mention the relationship bwteen yeh and guys are complicated? lOlx..

and he said : Jin cha 2 times. lOlx..

manz.. damm cute

and LaBelle : if u haven watch it how would u know he is not as happy as others? lOlx.. watch it first

and u can edit ur post and remove the IMG tags thx

Yes! Yes! Yes! I noticed that too.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Just finished watching (for the nth time) some Goong episodes! Waaaah! My Goong withdrawal is such a hard thing to do!

Thank you sooo much for all the images posted in the previous pages! Saved all of it!

Good Saturday to everyone!

Forever in love with Goong!

Ta-ta!

Guest Jesw_21

REMINDER!

tO ALL GOONGERS AND SHIN CAMPERS! :w00t:

for those who can watch online programmes,

Tonight KBS 2 is showing YUNYEGAJUNGE show

(which JJH flimed on 5/4 near Erhwa Woman's University)

9pm Korea's time(spore's time 8pm)

ENJOY! :blush:

Guest echoRy

hmmm...why JJH just smiling not laughing like the others????

:lol: Bear is right, JJH laughed silly throughout the show.

i just caped those in particular because of the question

that was asked of them :P

:blush: and please take off the tags when quoting pics k

:D thanx muchos.

Bear - lol so bad of u to say but yeah

KJK is in the army now,

he just left.

Guest bonnie_heart5
:blink::sweatingbullets: when i saw that kissing scene which was good! but it made my eye twitch abit.. i think it shouldnt of been that close ... :sweatingbullets:

Guest hajjah

hai......just want to drop a few words about korean actor and actress especially in GOONG , i actually admired with manner and behaviour YEH and JI HOON , just not both of them actually. But maybe overall the cast, korean actor and acterss really make me happy and i do love them. Waiting for GOONG 2...and i do love and support korean drama and movies...

Guest iluvkdrama

Hey fellow goongers

I am totally suffering the effects of goong withdraw. Thanks to all those who posted up the great pics. I loved the captions. I have a question though. I was wondering if AznGrlz was still doing her script of season 2. I haven't seen it for a while and i was excited to find out what happens in her great story. If anyone can pm me to let me know what happened to it that would be great.

Thanks,

*ilkd

Guest DallasE

{edited:}

There's a new clip in MBC site... looks like it's the interview clip from all the casts of Goong (including the three-musketeers), from the End-Party of Goong or hmm on the second thought, perhaps + oh, the interview clip was taken after they filmed Goong 1.5 :)

ahhh i miss GOONG~ :tears:

oh, hurry watch! hehehe :P

Here's the clip which includes a huge group photo-take, but it's impossible to spot Joo JiHoon & Yoon EunHye in the pic.

There are also interviews with all the cast that were present at the 1.5 Special.

Downloaded off rungong's clubbox

Official release on Goong after party (5 minutes)

MIRROR

All Credits to dcblack.u.to, DC Gung, dcinside.com

Another couple of pics on JJH in Incheon, April 6, 2006

1111144.jpg

11114.jpg

New street kiss pic

72b50_000394590_11112.jpg

1144497685_New_03.jpg

1144497685_New_05.jpg

1144471067_BDBDC7C2C6F7BFCB.jpg

1144484171_New_04.jpg

1144489982_C1A6B8F1_BEF8C0BD.jpg

Peeps, don't forget to catch JJH on KBS Entertainment News, coming up soon.

1144497144_IMG_1808_1.jpg

In the SHOW

ok hyemyung is shin's Nwu Na 누나 meaning his older sister.

and Yul and Shin are of the same age but different months

if u compare the months, then in the show, shin is older.

because if u watch epi 14, after shin box yul in the face in that lousy attic,

he said "as a cousin (in korean 동생 dong seng meaning younger ) u shld inform us when u find her. that's what u shld do"

Could some kind soul take a look at the official website and tell us whether it says Yul or Shin is older? According to liquidfir's explanation n the chinese subs, Shin is older. However, I remember at the end of Ep 2, there were some royal family pics, n they listed Yul as being born 1st, followed by Shin. Someone also mentioned that Shin is a Sagittarius n Yul is an Aquarius. I dun think Shin was born in the year b4 Yul because the MBC website I linked above always put them as the same age. I know it's trivial, but just to satisfy my curiousity :P .

Guest Jesw_21

I just watched the JJH's KBS interview!!! OMG!! :P

he sooo cutie !! and he sang to the host(his vocal is Damn good!), feed the host tibit after he BIT a portion off!!! arrrrhhhhh!!!! GREEN with ENVY!

and he even bought flowers bouquet(orange roses and baby breath) for the host!!! :) and when the host asked what he would like to be in 10 years time, JJH said he hope he can be a DAD !!!! OMO OMO OMO!!!! he really love kids a lot! ha ha :P

(hee...i can only interpret a bit of korean cos of my limited knowledge of the lang. pls do pardon me if i'm wrong in the above statment made by JJH!)

Guest helenou

I just watched the JJH's KBS interview!!! OMG!! :P

he sooo cutie !! and he sang to the host(his vocal is Damn good!), feed the host tibit after he BIT a portion off!!! arrrrhhhhh!!!! GREEN with ENVY!

and he even bought flowers bouquet(orange roses and baby breath) for the host!!! :) and when the host asked what he would like to be in 10 years time, JJH said he hope he can be a DAD !!!! OMO OMO OMO!!!! he really love kids a lot! ha ha :P

(hee...i can only interpret a bit of korean cos of my limited knowledge of the lang. pls do pardon me if i'm wrong in the above statment made by JJH!)

thx you so much for the info !!!!! :D

so bad that i missed his interview, i didn't know that it was today >< damn it !

the host is so so so so mucky, she have the chances to meet lot of artists and singers thought her game and entertaining program !!!! im so jealous !!!!!

ive seen that clip of him when he's singing, he's got such a cute voice !! ^_____^

omg i can perfectly imagien him being a dad !!!!!!! from the BTS of Goong, you can see how much he loves kids !!!! ^^

i wonder if during his interview he talked about Goong and YEH ?! :phew:

Archived