[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

princess hye-myung is older than shin??? yul is older than shin??? who's older princess hye myung or yul????

i know...i know i have a lot of questions....im just afraid that if somebody ask that kind of questions too...i dont know what to answer....i need a clarification here...i think there's no better people that can answer that than you, goongers...isnt??? thanks in advance!

In the SHOW

ok hyemyung is shin's Nwu Na 누나 meaning his older sister.

and Yul and Shin are of the same age but different months

if u compare the months, then in the show, shin is older.

because if u watch epi 14, after shin box yul in the face in that lousy attic,

he said "as a cousin (in korean 동생 dong seng meaning younger ) u shld inform us when u find her. that's what u shld do"

IN reality

i dunno how old is the actress acting as princess hyemyung,

but i know KJH aka yul is actually 2 yrs older than JJH aka shin.

and for those bootlegs.. hmmm itz a problem when they make profit..

but.. not all people can afford the yesasia versions i guess.. so well.. let's close an eye about this..

but ppl make sure you know that you can get free subs instead of paying for them

for me.. i am going to wait for yesasia.. original rocks

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donilpark

The princess is of the same age as Yun Eunhye in reality.

So that makes her 2 years younger than Joo Jihoon.

In the show, she's 1 year older than both Shin and Yul.

Guest jhessy

so it's confirmed that it's a completely new story? I thought they were still in a decision process on as to how... Goong 2's plot will go? (augh I hope we don't go through anymore Shin/CG drama again)

I was kinda hoping Season 2 would still follow the manhwah's plot. I think it definitely ruin the feel and the spirit of the manhwa if they change the story and the characters. Maybe they could alter some scenes here and there like what they've done with season 1 and add more spices but definitely NOT change the plot completely. I'd feel sad. :tears: But it's just my opinion, we all have different expectations/opinions i guess. hmmmmm.... I soooo miss YEH and specially JJH, not to mention GOONG every wed. and thurs. WAAAHHHHH!!!!! :(:tears: :fury:

Guest ldyselfish

Just cause your going to purchase the official dvd when it becomes available, that still doesn't justify you for getting the bootlegged version. People are making profits from FREE fansubs and your just encouraging them more to do so. <_<

i see where your coming from but i have a defense .. i am not korean therefore a vietnamese girl walking into a korean store asking for princess hours and asking if this is the real thing and being told it was real, somewhat justifies me .. nto completely because yes i am paying for the free fansubs they are taking but i really didnt know that it was the bootlegged version .. it was in a box and everything .. plus its princess hours i couldnt help myself

Guest Loanie

The princess is of the same age as Yun Eunhye in reality.

So that makes her 2 years younger than Joo Jihoon.

In the show, she's 1 year older than both Shin and Yul.

wait, i thought YEH was born in 1984 (if i remember it correctly), which would make her 22 years old this year. her character in Goong is 19. she's playing a character 3 years younger than herself. but yes, YEH is 2 years younger than JJH in real life since he was born in 1982.

Guest lekhatuazon

Thanks to you all for pics, translation, spoiers and then!!!!!

Goong is my first series tht I watched without anysub even there are 19 eps already.

I will wait for eng subs with my patient and thanks for subber team who really work hard since you all do it with your own.

However, I can watch and laught with Goong 1.5 even I can't understand Korean. It's made me like a crazy when I laugh alone in my room. All actors, & actresses are very nice.--- Hope to have eng sub in the future.

I share Goong to my friend also who's never watch any foriegn series with the original sound. She always wait till there were in Thai sound already. But Goong is her first series that she can't wait for Thai sound. Now she's Goonger already. hehe..

Many thanks again for your sharing both CB owners, subber teams and all you gals there who always help, translation, clarify eventhough post the spoiler for me to understand eps tht sub not coming out yet.

I hope to c u all here again in Season 2 next year.

Guest vpower

wait, i thought YEH was born in 1984 (if i remember it correctly), which would make her 22 years old this year. her character in Goong is 19. she's playing a character 3 years younger than herself. but yes, YEH is 2 years younger than JJH in real life since he was born in 1982.

yep i think that is right. :)

as i was trying to go to sleep last, i kept thinking, did shin and chaegyung ever graduate?

and i feel bad. shouldnt they be clubbing or something? too busy with palace life i guess ;)

Can someone please tell me how to go to IRC to chat about goong with goong fans???

If you have download and install mIRC program, then you'll need to use either one of these servers:

irc.opa-ages.com <--- I've always used this one.

irc.shadow-corp.com

whitewinged-angel.com

then type:

/j #goong

:)

If you need IRC tutorial, there's a link to it posted on the first page.

I mean in real life, what kind of personalities does JJH has, and YEH???

JJh is more of the shy to strangers guy. but i think he is fun with when he gets close with that person..

YEH is more bubbly~~ she is from babyvox. she joined the band when she was like very young so she is in this business for like 8 yrs.

JJh is more of the shy to strangers guy. but i think he is fun with when he gets close with that person..

YEH is more bubbly~~ she is from babyvox. she joined the band when she was like very young so she is in this business for like 8 yrs.

i agree with you about JJH but i also think he is very much a korean guy and loves a good time too.

About YEH, i agree that she is bubbly but i also think she is very reserved and her real bubbly nature comes out when she is comfortable with a person. This was even confirmed in the 1.5 special. From what ive heard about the music industry in korea, despite it being corrupt i think her age (since she was quite young) when she started deflected alot of attention to the older members and they probably protected her from the seedy side of the business.

Guest Pikachu

hmmm...why JJH just smiling not laughing like the others????

(just a note but please refrain from quoting all the images.. if you must, take out the [ img ] tags and just leave the img URL)

he was just smiling throughout like he knew about it but probably was jealous LOL :w00t:

PUAHAHHA yes. that is what we all want him to think lOlx.. when the host mention KJK.

i hope that guy moves off to army asap.

and did u all notice how he seat upright when the host mention the relationship bwteen yeh and guys are complicated? lOlx..

and he said : Jin cha 2 times. lOlx..

manz.. damm cute

and LaBelle : if u haven watch it how would u know he is not as happy as others? lOlx.. watch it first

and u can edit ur post and remove the IMG tags thx

PUAHAHHA yes. that is what we all want him to think lOlx.. when the host mention KJK.

i hope that guy moves off to army asap.

and did u all notice how he seat upright when the host mention the relationship bwteen yeh and guys are complicated? lOlx..

and he said : Jin cha 2 times. lOlx..

manz.. damm cute

and LaBelle : if u haven watch it how would u know he is not as happy as others? lOlx.. watch it first

and u can edit ur post and remove the IMG tags thx

Read my response to the personality question, what do you think? do you think she is reserved/

Archived