[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limesquash

Yeah, not many Balinese know the drama yet. I message a friend who works in airline and stationed in Denpasar, Bali. She only replied: Huh? Joo Ji who?

When I said it's Korean actor. She replied : all Korean tourists look the same to me... couldn't differentiate them. :D

I must fall of the chair, but then I remember she couldn't even differentiate the member of F4! Too bad she's not fans of K-Drama.

Actually we have long weekends tomorrow here, but I already got plan somewhere else, not Bali. :tears:

i think thats even part of the reason why they go to Bali..not many indonesians know about goong, so they can enjoy some privacy. I mean prolly only some curious souls are going to check out what they're doing..but not many fans.

Im not going back indo until next week (;_; ) mid semester break is next week.

I doubt there are pics of them in Bali other than official pics.. *cries*

Anyway Chiara, your friend^^; lol..im speechless..if she happen to see JJH in ngurah rai prolly she just took him as a tall, cute, sizzling hot korean tourist with many attendants X3 B)

Guest jobogae

I enjoyed watching Goong with all of you!!!

I found this on youtube.com ... it has the song I'm looking at the beginning scene ...

This is the scene between Shin Goon and CG with the instrumental music I'm looking for but it's not on the soundtrack....unfortunately it's not Ice Pond :( ... so romantic.

here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qg1ZvYFO9VY

Guest rongxanhtihon

I was watching the BTS or something video clip of the cheek kiss scene at the theater between YEH and JJH , scene from episode 15 or 16 something like that. At the very beginning of the clip, only a few seconds, I saw JJH tried to hold YEH hand and then right away next scene is YEH fixing her shirt. I remembered from the drama, I don't think I saw that scene at all. So I wondered why did he tried to hold her hand? Hihihi! For YEH and JJH as a couple fans, you guys should watch that clip again. I hope I don't have bad eyes. Hihihi!!! :blush:

Guest yenfung83

AznGrlz really a good writer,,

maybe u should write a new story for all of us..

between let all of us vote..who will be the lead actor n actress in the drama..haha//

Thanks for ur season 2 goong...really enjoy reading it

Guest hajjah

not really they are starting to get famous in indo ^__^ the Fake **ofcourse** dvd is out till eps 12 only...in indonesian thread of goong is starting to get packed..ahahhahah so yeah i think its quite popular :D

GOONG fever is starting to spread all around the ASIAN country :sweatingbullets:

:D in Malaysia GOONGERS recruitment in process....yeayyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

Guest spencer08

Saying hi to all GOONG fans from the Philippines!!! (waving hands) :w00t:

Kumusta po??? Especially the Shin Campers!!!!! wooohooo super pogi nya diba???

sana ipalabas sa pinas ang goong!!!!

Guest Pikachu

Saying hi to all GOONG fans from the Philippines!!! (waving hands) :w00t:

Kumusta po??? Especially the Shin Campers!!!!! wooohooo super pogi nya diba???

sana ipalabas sa pinas ang goong!!!!

^^ Next time please try to post in English since not everyone will understand what you're trying to say.

And from what I heard... they will be broadcasting Goong in the Philippines.. under ABS-CBN. I think the name will be "Princess Hours".

Guest rose7969

:D in Malaysia GOONGERS recruitment in process....yeayyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

hajjah, count me in...I'm from malaysia too..I just love Goong so much after Full House..I even ask my hubby company to negotiate with MBC to buy the right for Malaysia..Unfortunately, MBC already selling the right to somebody else..

Let's go to Bali, to be the unofficial reporter for Goong thread.... :w00t::w00t:

HEYYY....turns out many ppl from Indo in here...heheh...I'm from indo too...currently studying in seattle and am stuck here till summer :tears: ...would love to stalk JJH and YEH but can't...humm...some of my friends are actually watching Goong too over there...fake DVD of course...they'd neey days to dl one epi of Goong....cuz the internet connection is sooo slow.... :sweatingbullets: ....anyway...Bali is not that big so JJH and YEH are bound to meet each other over there...and maybe have a romantic evening having dinner and all...watching sunsets together....etc....etc....(imagination run wild... :wub: )...

Guest rongxanhtihon

The questions are, even with such coincidence why with both YEH and JJH. And even though there is only 2 flight from Korea to Bali in a week, why have to be this particular week and the same 1/2 of 2/7 flight. hihihi.

Guest mangosteen

AznGrlz really a good writer,,

maybe u should write a new story for all of us..

between let all of us vote..who will be the lead actor n actress in the drama..haha//

Thanks for ur season 2 goong...really enjoy reading it

Yeah, so many creative script writers here. I have fun reading those stories. Thanks. Never stop imagine :P

Guest spencer08

sorry if I used filipino... is it gonna be on ABS??? yey thats nice... because I heard that KIM SAM SOON was aired by GMA 7 (the rival channel) and some of my friends doesn't like the way they dubbed the voices so they dont like it very much....

sorry if I used filipino... is it gonna be on ABS??? yey thats nice... because I heard that KIM SAM SOON was aired by GMA 7 (the rival channel) and some of my friends doesn't like the way they dubbed the voices so they dont like it very much....

Hi! :D im a filipino too..and yes..it'll be shown here thru abs-cbn...they've already shown the teaser together with other asianseries which will also be shown here. there's even an article about it in the latest issue of Star Studio Magazine ;)

Youtube link: Goong 1.5 special BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpEXUjOO6TA

or Sendspace download link

or Megaupload download link

or YSI download link

**It's not the full clip of the BTS put on imbc website. rungong have cut off the unrelated scenes from the original clip and only included BTS of the casts and scenes on the specials.

The rest of the original clip featured fans gathered together to watch the finale episode at MBC studio or something...not sure wat place is it.

Credit: imbc & rungong CB

Guest miserable

^^ hehe i wonder who she's talking to. could it really be JJH?? dang papparazzi everywhere even inside the airport, this is crazy.

if i were in the airport i would probably be going crazy trying to catch them two together!!!

your imaginations about the airport scenes are pretty hilarious!! you guys get me laughing everytime!

Guest cheli001

from what i heard. yes... it'll be shown on abs. I think they have a bunch of kdrama lined up. They'll probably air it primetime. And yes, they always dub tv series from other countries. (which for me, kinda sucks hehe) I also heard that dvd (ofcourse, pirated once) is already out but don't expect too much on the subs.

you can just wait for yesasia.

EDIT

oops, sorry i hope this is not considered as spamming. didn't know _shin_ already answered your question.

Guest spencer08

Hi! :D im a filipino too..and yes..it'll be shown here thru abs-cbn...they've already shown the teaser together with other asianseries which will also be shown here. there's even an article about it in the latest issue of Star Studio Magazine ;)

are you serious??? oh my god! i also heard that the drama "wedding" is also shown there...(ryu si won and jang nara).. is it good??? I mean, do our kabababyans like it???

Archived