[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I don't think so. Look carefullly, guy's shirt button is on the right. But YEH's shirt button is on the left. So she weared a lady's shirt.

AAAARGH,.. you just burst my bubble, Alexei.. kekekekkeke.. Oh well, you're right. I noticed that finally. Dang, we're so close. Anyway, does anyone notice what happen to her left arm?? Is that a bruise? Ermm.. I wonder where it's coming from :phew: or who did it to her :w00t: or what actually happened *cough* JJH!! *cough* :wacko: .. Okay, I'll just shut up. :vicx:

EDIT: Here's a re-up for the filming of street kiss scene

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=16O08OZ...YC0PQIRANOBVHOQ

credit to original uploader (was it you, Dee?? sorry.. i forgot :P)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's called a 'shirt-dress'. One of this spring/summer's key trends.

They all look so tired. Yoon Eye's arm's even bruised. :( But Ji Hoon still looks hot with his aviator shades. :D

Guest Meiling

do you gals remember after the passionate kiss, CG was on top of shin, then shin talk abt the arrangements: shin's cooking, cg comes back from work, he welcomes her, then they went into the room to see the two little ones. I guess it must have been tat time. hehehe

Guest usyagitntn

**For those who want to download the full clip interview of Yoon Eun Hye in SBS Good Morning show (03-31-06), can get it @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

A MUST DOWNLOAD clip!!!.............it got BTS of the hiccup scene, lying on top of Shin goon on the sofa....mostly ep23 BTS & lots of Goong stuff!!!

OMG Can someone upload on YSI/Megaupload this once they finish downloading it. I want to see it too!! Thanks in advance you guys!!

And is the Goong party available for download? I want to download it once it comes out!?! Must be fun.

^^; when I read Pikachu's comment on the shirt YEH was wearing I laughed so hard that I almost ended up falling off my chair * too many perv thoughts coming at once :lol: *

And one thing I noticed is: well when you look at the pic of YEH at the party she was wearing the same watch as Shin was wearing during his talk with hulma mama at the end of ep 24

bscap000a.jpg

Gooong1.jpg

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ^^; I'm hallucinating too much :sweatingbullets:

And as many of us can see that we've already had Goong withdrawal :(. I think we should do something to keep this thread alive til the next season like having a theme for each week:saddest moment, most touching scene, memorable quote etc... so everyone can continously recap Goong memories :D.

Guest ~neh~long~

woah. when i saw ep. 23, i think it was, i was like... o0o?!

that kiss was... oh my god.

that was one heck of a kiss, man. -___-

am i the only one feeling so badly for yul? i wish he could find a better girl for himself, i mean, he deserves some happiness too ㅠ__ㅠ

from un423524

我在另一個網站找到這個clip...(I found this clip in another website)

是23集最後Shin 和 YEH 約會的片斷...有3分鐘... (It's a 3 mins clip of Shin & CG's date for the last scene of epi 23 )

我已經上傳好了...想分享給妳和大家... (I uploaded it and wish to share with you all)

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1O8KYET...X13S8SHW4FIAAMP

Thanks un423524!

post it for you too... ;)

--edit--

ReUp again...

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1O9BLZPYT935Z38PG1HWSQHVVQ

And one thing I noticed is: well when you look at the pic of YEH at the party she was wearing the same watch as Shin was wearing during his talk with hulma mama at the end of ep 24

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong ^^; I'm hallucinating too much :sweatingbullets:

Bwuahahah.. once Goong finished airing, this is what we do to fulfil our Goong craving.. FINDING EVERY SINGLE DETAIL POSSIBLE THAT WILL PROVE JJH&YEH's SECRET RELATIONSHIP IN EVERY PICS AVAILABLE! I'm in!

Yeah... the size and color *from faraway anyways...* look kinda similar. But the material of the band, that i'm not sure of. It could be that one is of metal and the other is of plastic?? :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: It also could be that.. whoever made the watch, gave out freebies to all the casts and crews *sigh*

Guest usyagitntn

Bwuahahah.. once Goong finished airing, this is what we do to fulfil our Goong craving.. FINDING EVERY SINGLE DETAIL POSSIBLE THAT WILL PROVE JJH&YEH's SECRET RELATIONSHIP IN EVERY PICS AVAILABLE! I'm in!

Yeah... the size and color *from faraway anyways...* look kinda similar. But the material of the band, that i'm not sure of. It could be that one is of metal and the other is of plastic?? :sweatingbullets:

That was the reason that I was hesitant to post that because it may drive us all crazy again. I wasn't sure about the band either cos the one shin was wearing seemed to be white ( probably 'cos of the light) and the one YEh was wearing looked like gray to me. But the main point is I think it's the same style :lol:

Edit: Gee mangoicy you burst my bubble Y___Y (j/k :lol: ) . But that could be it *freebies*... sigh.... or not :w00t: ( okay I'm going crazy with all these)

In ep 24 I don't remember many of us mentioned the scene in the restaurant in Macau. But I think it's really cute when CG put food into Shin's mouth to stop him from speaking :lol:

bscap019.jpg

And the scene after the"morning sickness" part:

bscap031.jpg

I just love the look on their faces. So funny!! XD

It can be interpreted in 2 ways:

_ What we haven't done anything yet?! ( but I bet they're thinking about the same thing)

_ How could this happen? We only did... # time(s)

Guest violetwishes

OMG Can someone upload on YSI/Megaupload this once they finish downloading it. I want to see it too!! Thanks in advance you guys!!

And as many of us can see that we've already had Goong withdrawal :(. I think we should do something to keep this thread alive til the next season like having a theme for each week:saddest moment, most touching scene, memorable quote etc... so everyone can continously recap Goong memories :D.

hi!..yup i agree wid u in terms of keeping this thread alive until the nxt season..it may seem quite hard 2 do but i think it will.. :P

the drama's broadcastng rights have been exported 2 neighboring asian countries olredy..so expect that when 'goong' is aired in their place, theyll chek this thread out and pour their hearts out.. :P

Guest texguy

_ What we haven't done anything yet?! ( but I bet they're thinking about the same thing)

or it could be an accusation look from Shin. How did you get preggie when I am not here? :D

I really enjoy all this innuendos that are coming on fast now. Party on.

And the scene after the"morning sickness" part:

Okay, I'm almost positive that it's the second option, which is also similar to:

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FROM THAT NIGHT???"

"OH NO! I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY TAKES THAT ONE TIME"

or.. fill in the blanks.. kekekekekke

If they didn't do anything, they wouldn't have that kind of look.. It would be more like a confused "what are they talking about?" look.. with wrinkled brow.. you know what i'm saying???? I don't see any wrinkle, do youuuuuu? :phew:

*okay, this comment might draw arguments from those who are against my theory of CG being pregnant. Don't throw eggs at me, okie people??* :phew:

Guest violetwishes

OMG!!! I promised myself that I'm not going to visit and watch the Goong until the series is done!! WEll... it's done!!! yahoo!!! :D Finally!!!

Just want to say this!!! The KISS is the most realistic, passionate, and Hotttteeesssstttt kiss I've ever seen in a korean Drama!!! :o (*my mouth is still open!! ) I've watch the slow motion version of the kiss... *fanning * fanning...

I just love the KISS!! Thank you so much MBC!!! It was Perfect! It has Passion, LUST. Emotions, and LOVE!!! Perfect facial expressions!!! Very realistic!!! I'm so happy! :blush:

I'm so jealous of YEH aka CG :blush: JJH aka Shin!!! OMG! This guy can kiss or what .. You can see that he has alot of experience on that area. :D .. I just kept him watching it over and over again... Wow! He's a good kisser :wub: so much passion.. and open mouth too but nothing nasty about it! (*the little tongue didn't hurt either hehehehehe).

I have to give props to YEH (CG)! She did a very good job! Thank god she's not one of those who is tight lip, with constipated look, smushy kisser... she was awesome like a girl in-love..I was actually convince that they really love each other! They don't even have to say the words! I felt it by just watching them!! PD's... I BOW to you guys!! You knew what you were doing!

Before I sleep.. I just made a little something ... I'll start watching the rest of the episodes later on!!! and make more GOONG! goodies!!! Hope you guys like it!

hi!!! sorry it juz replied 2u now..

can i download ur gif of shin and CG kissing?..

if i can, how & wer?.. :P

i cant see it clearly bcoz our intrnet is slow..

and also do u hav the slowmotion version of the kiss?wer can i download it?.. :P

thanks.. :P

Guest jhessy

Ok since we're all contributing as to when did "IT" really happen, I think it might have been after the hug-kiss-on-YEHs-shoulder-in-the-car part, then they probably went back inside the house since they were probably in he@t.... puwahahah *pervie*, and then they probably stayed in Macau for a while before the 2nd wedding.... puhahhaa. I think, I'm thinking too much now. I hate this! I MISS GOONG sooooo much!!! PDs and Producer's I'm begging you to bring back the whole cast in GOONG 2!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! :tears:

^^ SHE TOOK THE THRONE.

because SHIN, didnt want to become king, he gave it up to his sister. since he thinks that she is going to do better.

^ YAP

GOONG. COMING BACK IN 07

if she took the throne, what happened to their father, the KING? shouldn't she only be crown princess now? did their father die or something????

if she took the throne, what happened to their father, the KING? shouldn't she only be crown princess now? did their father die or something????

I believe the King said that he was ready to step down, and wanted to spend his days forward resting and catching up on his readings *or somewhere along those lines.. but you get what i mean*. Then *now i'm not sure if this part is actually shown or just drawn from conclusion*, when he offered the title to Shin, he turned it down and gave it to his sister instead.. believing that she'll do great leading the country.

Anyone, pls correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Archived