[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

dude everyone's pissing the crap out of me except for yul. shin and chaegyung need to get over themselves already and confess to each other dammit! holy crap enough is enough. but i'm still standing by yul. he really loves chaegyung. when he confessed to shin's dad, i was lyke wooooow... :wub: he can be selfish at times, but in episode 21, when chaegyung refused to get up till she was forgiven, he went to shin and pleaded with him to go to her. and yet shin refused. he's willing to give up everything for her, and i think that's so mushisuh. but kim jung hoon looked really tired at the end of episode 21. but anyways, it's just sad to think that in the end, yul isn't gonna get the girl. after all, this drama's centered around shin and chaegyung. :(

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SukarDrops

wow goongers calm down no need for cat fights.......if cg truly loved shin she wouldnt have even let the word divorce come out of her mouth AFTER shin asked her not to do it....whats love without fights??? shin didnt have to forgive cg right there just because she came up with some slick line <_< ....if I was shin i would have started laughing....remember all this started from her being nosey and listening on his convo with hyorin but didnt finish it....so its her fault...why keep fueling the fire by running to yul????she could have atleast set things straight with shin and only shin and not keep putting yul into it..its ALL her fault.....she thinks she can talk to yul who is madly inlove with her and she knows it but he cant talk to hyorin??? i would rather him talk to hyorin then her talk to yul..atleast hr new where it was OVER between her and shin :mellow:...if she really loved shin she would give yul the boot let him know where he stands and say GOODBYE... :angry:

wow...it's kind of intense in here...so i thought i'd comment on something lighter...ok something more superificial...and perhaps shallow...hehehe...well i just wanted to comment on how CG's look during the interview was the best look i've seen her in. her wavy hair was so purdy... :blush: and i know the dress was kind of weird in the "bust" area, but overall it was a pretty dress too...this look made her look more glam...guess another visual way to show how her character is going through changes...maybe becoming more mature and a bit more solemn...anyway just thought i'd put my two cents in...i was thinking about getting that look...hehehe...as if it'd look that good on me... ;)

Guest echoRy

shinchae7ck.jpg

shinsad8fc.jpg

imbc

oh i guess those photos of Yul at Chae's house are a dream...well that's good.

but why does Chae's mother look so unhappy in them...

nah, i love Yul even after all the things he's done, but it's ChaeShin till the end.

can't wait for tonight's ep!

and i suppose i should respond to this...

Thanks blue.roses you understand.

Excuse me, your falling off the drama topic here. Your violating the rules you set for yourself. And you shouldn't be calling people 10 year olds. It's against soompi violations because like you said its "derogatory and offensive" and it has nothing to do with the drama. I said CG has bubba lips not Yeh.You shouldn't be calling people names. And its funny how you went back to copy what I said before. Please get a life.

okay so, pics OF goong are not related TO goong...now how does that work.

and my post here includes comments about the next show...so again i guess not goong related.

and about being a 10 year old...yeah that was rude...to mature 10 year olds.

oh and thank u very much for wishing me a life...i have one thank u and it's great.

it's gotten better too having found a lot of people on the goong thread, that i now talk to

almost everyday.

u have a good day now :)

---capuccinooo--- FIGHTING!

In ep 21, when CG asks S if his confession of love was real and if so to forgive her, his walking away reveals that he may not really mean it. If he really did love her, he would have forgiven her right away. Never mind this "oh you hurt me so bad I can't forgive you" type love (which is really not love at all). Everyone throws around this term so frivolously without understanding what it means. ;)

Had he forgiven her could you imagine how many happy ppl there would be all over the world right now?!!?!?!!??!?!! :):D

I really think that Shin's walking away doesn't necessarily means that Shin doesn't really love CG....it's just he might find it hard to forgive her that fast...if someone you love mentioned the word divorce to you...on the tv nonetheless (CG pretty much humiliate Shin and his royal family by mentionin divorce)...I don't think that it's that easy to forgive eventhough you love the other person so much...besides...evethough she did hurt him and his family by saying the D word...Shin still care for her (thinking bout her all the time might be an indication :) ...)...but yeah...agreing with you that if Shin will forgive CG for being so babo...and CG forgive Shin for being babo too...then all of us will be smiling happily :D ......

on a more lighthearted comment....I think the most likely person who dreams that Yul is CG's husband is her father (or someone already mentioned whose dream it is?)....cuz then he will have someone to help him cook for the fam!!!!! :lol:.....look how they wear similar outfits in the pics...the yellow bandana and the apron too!!!! that just cracks me up..........

Guest AznGrlz

In ep 21, when CG asks S if his confession of love was real and if so to forgive her, his walking away reveals that he may not really mean it. If he really did love her, he would have forgiven her right away. Never mind this "oh you hurt me so bad I can't forgive you" type love (which is really not love at all). Everyone throws around this term so frivolously without understanding what it means. ;)

Had he forgiven her could you imagine how many happy ppl there would be all over the world right now?!!?!?!!??!?!! :):D

We all know Shin's confession is true :tears: :i hope... :phew: : but i guess why he walked away is because she asked him if he meant it. I would be hurt too if i pour my heart out :on television: and have the person ask me if i was serious afterwards <_< , you can't really just blame shin. From a female to female :though its just a drama: i have to say cg did wrong this time; first, she ignored him when he tried to make up with her, second, she announced on television that she wants to divorce him :ouch!:, and third, she was talking to yul on the phone :how stupid can this grl get? :crazy: : right before the interview and shin caught it. Shin does have the right to be mad, though he's not handling the situation very well, but if it was me : i would've slapped cg: *sigh* at least he's not like those let-me-find-someone-else-to-fullfil-my-fantasy type and drive out of the palace to sleep with another girl :sorry if it sounds perverted: but in other dramas, its like that hehe so walking away is best...i guess :sweatingbullets: give each other time to think :like he's trying to say *fine, i'll leave a space between us...use this time wisely to make your decision before you regret once again * thing:

edit- whoa...is it just me or is it really quiet in here now? :tears...:

^ actually girl5 said cg instead of yeh, remarking on the character and acting, as opposed to bashing.

many ppl in here are frustrated about yul and cg.

Actually, she was referring to YEH. If you see below, she stated "she can't act sad"...so if she wasn't referring to YEH here, who was she referring to :huh: ? Chaegyung? I don't think so.

girl5, it isn't right to bash or make assumptions like YEH got botox. We don't know if she did or if she didn't, there is no evidence. If she did, so what, what's new?

By the way, who's bubba :huh: ?

I hate CG she's soo stupid and she acts soo bad.That scene where she kneels down and begs for forgiveness was soo funny. It was supposed to be sad, but it made me laugh b.c how she acts it is so awkward. She can't act sad. And her new bubba lips are annoying, it seems to inflate cuz she got botox. It's annoying she talks like a bubba. And the PD is dragging the drama!

Also, i don't get how some of you say that you hate the drama or that it's dragging, but yet I still see you all every week? It can't be that bad if you all are still coming back every wednesday and thursday.

Okay, enough from me, gonna finish my backlogging now <_< .

Edit:

Finished eppie 21. A very good episode actually. Dropped jades here and there, but especially at the end of the episode with the family gathered around and then Yul confessing to the family and answering the Emperor by saying yes, he does love Chaegyung. I felt that instead of only the hardships that the elders knew about Shin and Chae and somewhat even Yul, now they finally realize that there is so much more to it than they were led to believe. Good for Yul for confessing, by not doing so, he was only causing more pain for Chae.

vv Saki, dear, I am keeping the peace...*does V sign* Not trying to start anything, we just all have our differences.

Guest mangosteen

wow goongers calm down no need for cat fights.......if cg truly loved shin she wouldnt have even let the word divorce come out of her mouth AFTER shin asked her not to do it....whats love without fights??? shin didnt have to forgive cg right there just because she came up with some slick line <_< ....if I was shin i would have started laughing....remember all this started from her being nosey and listening on his convo with hyorin but didnt finish it....so its her fault...why keep fueling the fire by running to yul????she could have atleast set things straight with shin and only shin and not keep putting yul into it..its ALL her fault.....she thinks she can talk to yul who is madly inlove with her and she knows it but he cant talk to hyorin??? i would rather him talk to hyorin then her talk to yul..atleast hr new where it was OVER between her and shin :mellow:...if she really loved shin she would give yul the boot let him know where he stands and say GOODBYE... :angry:

I couldn't agree more!!!

I really think that Shin's walking away doesn't necessarily means that Shin doesn't love really love CG....it's just he might find it hard to forgive her that fast...if someone you love mentioned the word divorce to you...on the tv nonetheless (CG pretty much humiliate Shin and his royal family by mentionin divorce)...I don't think that it's that easy to forgive eventhough you love the other person so much...besides...evethough she did hurt him and his family by saying the D word...Shin still care for her (thinking bout her all the time might be an indication :) ...)...but yeah...agreing with you that if Shin will forgive CG for being so babo...and CG forgive Shin for being babo too...then all of us will be smiling happily :D ......

on a more lighthearted comment....I think the most likely person who dreams that Yul is CG's husband is her father (or someone already mentioned whose dream it is?)....cuz then he will have someone to help him cook for the fam!!!!! :lol:.....look how they wear similar outfits in the pics...the yellow bandana and the apron too!!!! that just cracks me up..........

I feel the same. How can you forget and forgive so easily?

Guest Saki>^.^<

Noooo!!!! Everyone keep the peace!!! KEEP THE PEACE!!! Ahhh... ok so I can see how you're annoyed girl5... I was annoyed with YEH at first too, but let's not try and bash :) I mean, I'm inclined to side with my S.A.V.E. with a silent J groupies... but I see where you're coming from. S.A.V.E. with a silent J... lets not argue... I dun want a full blown thread fight... I hate those -_- Hiihihi... we are apart of S.A.V.E. with a silent J... so we can take our anger out on HO-TOOT and MO-TOO :lol: Let's paly nice kids... even though some people don't play so nice ^_^

-------------------------------------------------

Anyways... I can't believe CG said that in front of everyone!!!!! OMGJCSS!!!! I mean, I read the manhwa, but still!!! To see it in real life is like the huge blow all over again! But then did Shin say something like, "I'm giving her a divorce because I love her and it's the last thing I can do for her. She has such a hard time in the palace." Did he say something like that???? My korean is like a 0 on a scale from 1 to 10 so yeah... But Shin looked like he was about to cry!!! Those words sounded like they came from the heart, and he grabed CG's hand so tight too!!! My poor Shin baby :tears: I don't understand why they can't just forget about their pride and their past and move on into the future... well it's hard but still!!! CG is starting to really bug meh though. I just don't understand why she's trying so hard to push Shin away when she knows so well that she can't! I mean, she loves him for crying out loud!!!! Gahhh... poor Yulie... that's all I can say about our precious Yul... But that two timing King-daddy!!!! GAh, why'd he get so mad at CG... I mean he was like furious!!! I can see where he comes from, but this was one of the spots where I saw like true anger in him. I only remember seeing it a couple times in the series! Bah... well King-daddy shouldn't be talking... he's two timin his wifey!!!!! Arg... I only saw the first like 5 minutes of the new eppie, but it was getting so sad I stopped... plus I needed to do my chemistry... which still needs to be done. But anyways, of the five minutes I watched... the series is getting so sad! And it sort of pisses you off cuz you want Shin and CG to just hurry up and get together ^.^

Okies, that was a long, on glob of a rant. Remember peeps, KEEP THE PEACE!

Peace out.

~Saki

Guest nangnang18

Goong Rocks! I actually enjoyed his confession of love to her. The speech melts your heart. Can't wait for Episode 22. Keep those uploads coming! Thank you. :D

Guest AznGrlz

I wanted to be by your side,

but you kept pushing me away.

I wanted to say i love you,

but somehow the words are so hard to say.

I guess the only way to grab your affection,

is by me proving to the world.

That pain is one of love's creation,

to melt away the ice that's cold.

Another friend of mine wrote this for cg's view...i find it interesting...see what you guyz/grlz think.

Guest ruthie08

wooooaaaahhh!!! the discussion here becomes reallly intense.... :crazy:

EVERYBODY...calm down! take a deep breath and relax... :lol:

we have our own opinions, some are the same and some are different or opposite but we are all entitled to it. we'll just have to respect each other a litle bit more...arguing doesnt change the flow of the story, how the cast act, or what the characters do...lets be considerate ok?! ;)

as for me...i will not give my comment until i see the whole story...i just finished episode 17 since i cannot watch the next episodes i'll just have to wait for the subtitles to be release....it might take awhile for me to finish it....but i know it would be worht it! is it??!!! :unsure:

lets just hope that the story ends the way it should be...we've gone a long way and hopefully it wouldnt be a waste...it would be an awful thing if that happens...*crossing my finger* :tears:

for now, il be going back to what im doin :blush: ...reading and studying and reviewing...hey! i still got my NCLEX!!! ahahahaha! :P oooohhhh thats hard! im soooo dead right now!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

PEACE OUT GUYS! BE COOL!!!! B)

Guest q12345

I really think that Shin's walking away doesn't necessarily means that Shin doesn't really love CG....it's just he might find it hard to forgive her that fast...if someone you love mentioned the word divorce to you...on the tv nonetheless (CG pretty much humiliate Shin and his royal family by mentionin divorce)...I don't think that it's that easy to forgive eventhough you love the other person so much...besides...evethough she did hurt him and his family by saying the D word...Shin still care for her (thinking bout her all the time might be an indication :) ...)...but yeah...agreing with you that if Shin will forgive CG for being so babo...and CG forgive Shin for being babo too...then all of us will be smiling happily :D ......

I question his "love" for her. I really don't think he knows the meaning of it. Sure he has affections for her, but true love?!? When it happened to me you bet I was hurt! But love is not a feeling so much as a commitment that you make to another person. The first thing I did was find out why it had come to this statement, realizing that without good communication there could be no understanding. If he knew what it is to truly love then he would change his whole character instantly - love is that powerful!!! :)

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Also, i don't get how some of you say that you hate the drama or that it's dragging, but yet I still see you all every week? It can't be that bad if you all are still coming back every wednesday and thursday.

I have also been wondering about that... hmm, amusing, isn't it?

anyways, even tho i hate what's going on, i don't think it drags. well, not really. coz this story is more than just cg-shin relationship. if we only look at those two, maybe we'll feel that it drags, and i think that's a big mistake in our part. Goong is not only about those two characters. look around and we'll see a lot other characters and their issues. B) Sometimes some of us may choose to ignore/look past those characters coz that's not why they watch goong for. if so then what can i say...

Finished eppie 21. A very good episode actually. Dropped jades here and there, but especially at the end of the episode with the family gathered around and then Yul confessing to the family and answering the Emperor by saying yes, he does love Chaegyung. I felt that instead of only the hardships that the elders knew about Shin and Chae and somewhat even Yul, now they finally realize that there is so much more to it than they were led to believe. Good for Yul for confessing, by not doing so, he was only causing more pain for Chae.

Aish, will be back to edit more after I skim through the eppie again.

YUL CONFESSED? Really? haha. i just skimmed thru the episodes lately coz i know it's useless if i watch without sub, but he really did that????? Wow! :phew:

Guest AznGrlz

wooooaaaahhh!!! the discussion here becomes reallly intense.... :crazy:

EVERYBODY...calm down! take a deep breath and relax... :lol:

we have our own opinions, some are the same and some are different or opposite but we are all entitled to it. we'll just have to respect each other a litle bit more...arguing doesnt change the flow of the story, how the cast act, or what the characters do...lets be considerate ok?! ;)

PEACE OUT GUYS! BE COOL!!!! B)

Perfect wording! Love how you stepped in and save the day with such wise words :D i was getting a lil scared too :sweatingbullets: everyone just started arguing and all of a sudden everyone stopped :ph34r:

why would Shin set the palace on fire? If he did, that just doesnt make sense. I understand why Yul would do it. That pig headed, pycopathic, son of toot, who deserves to get his pee pee cut off! But ne ways, I hope it is Yul that sets the fire and Shin watches him doing it. My poor Shinny, all this heartbreak is really hurting is really hurting him and taking a toll on his overall being. He's never been like this...I think Chae Gyung needs to come to her senses and go comfort him because shes the only person that can save him from misery. I dont want my Shinny to become depressed and suicidal. That's juit to much!

I surely hope it is Mo-Toot who set the fire up.

Although I don't really like Yulfor what he's done for the last 3 episodes or so I still believe he has a gentle heart inside. I really want to believe that Yul's declaration of love in front of the elders is to save CG instead of to give Shin more trouble.

My guess (or most likely hope) is that Yul had enough of his mother's game and thought that nothing really matter if he doesn't end up with CG, so he's not opposed on being kicked out of the palace. But Mo-toot, on the other hand, could not accept that. So she end up making a plot where she invite Shin to some place and making the fire.

I surely hope it would be like this.

At least let Yul walk out with dignity. Or else....I would hate Yul for sure.

I wanted to be by your side,

but you kept pushing me away.

I wanted to say i love you,

but somehow the words are so hard to say.

I guess the only way to grab your affection,

is by me proving to the world.

That pain is one of love's creation,

to melt away the ice that's cold.

Another friend of mine wrote this for cg's view...i find it interesting...see what you guyz/grlz think.

great poem by the way....but when I read this I can't help thinking that Shin's view is better suited for it...for these recent epis I mean...like how he wanted to be near CG but she keeps running to Yul...and how Shin wanted to say I love you but he can't, so he announced it to the world (TV in this case).....I dunno...that's what I think though...still...good poem and thanks for sharing it....

azntina...tnaks for the sub...finally I can understand what they're saying.... :sweatingbullets: .......

Guest q12345

We all know Shin's confession is true :tears: :i hope... :phew: : but i guess why he walked away is because she asked him if he meant it. I would be hurt too if i pour my heart out :on television: and have the person ask me if i was serious afterwards <_< , you can't really just blame shin. From a female to female :though its just a drama: i have to say cg did wrong this time; first, she ignored him when he tried to make up with her, second, she announced on television that she wants to divorce him :ouch!:, and third, she was talking to yul on the phone :how stupid can this grl get? :crazy: : right before the interview and shin caught it. Shin does have the right to be mad, though he's not handling the situation very well, but if it was me : i would've slapped cg: *sigh* at least he's not like those let-me-find-someone-else-to-fullfil-my-fantasy type and drive out of the palace to sleep with another girl :sorry if it sounds perverted: but in other dramas, its like that hehe so walking away is best...i guess :sweatingbullets: give each other time to think :like he's trying to say *fine, i'll leave a space between us...use this time wisely to make your decision before you regret once again * thing:

edit- whoa...is it just me or is it really quiet in here now? :tears...:

I'd be hurt too, but not to the point of not responding to my one true love. That's why I think he really does not know what love is. Your love of someone cannot be changed by their actions, nor anyone else's. This would be considered as an unconditional love. If they betrayed you and did all sorts of bad things to you, and these caused you to love them less, then it cannot be considered true love to begin with. Does this make sense?

Archived