[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Bebot

:lol: yes KJH's lips match YEH's lips very well, they're both pouty and shiny!

okay maybe i'm off my rocker here, but i actually want ChaeYul to have a kiss...*hides*

hehe, is it safe to come out?!

u know why, it's because i still love Yul (slap) and he should get one kiss

before he leaves for England again <---if it does end that way

or atleast a really long hug.

SAKI & ninja V *whispering* hi!

You know What? let me think a about this for a sec... Why not! Give the Boy a Kiss! A kiss that would last him for a lifetime :( He's been through so much... he was de-throwned, kicked out of the palace, his fiance got snatch away by his cousin, he has a evil mother who uses him for her own advantage, he had to change his hair color, he had to wear a plain mask for his Party ( no feathers or rhinestones :( ) This is why the Boy keeps pouting all the time! he needs a good Smooch! .. yep! I agree! I think he deserve A sweet KISS! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

Since everyone is talking about the position names...thought i should do one in viet too:

forgive me my viet sucks and i can't do the marks but here you go...

two-times- player kingdaddy- Be Ha

shin's lovely queen mommy- Tai Hau

shin's cute grandma grandqueen- Tai Hoang Tai Hau

sweet yet scary prince Yul- Vuong? Gia

Scary Mo-toot yul's mom- Vuong? Phi

Our cute yet stubborn crowned prince, Shin- Tai Tu

Our lovely yet densed crowned princess, Cg- Tai Tu Phi

btw, me and Jessie g2g she said goodnight and thank you for liking her poems...she'll make more tomorrow for yul hehe

Guest fateNdestiny

Since everyone is talking about the position names...thought i should do one in viet too:

forgive me my viet sucks and i can't do the marks but here you go...

two-times- player kingdaddy- Be Ha

shin's lovely queen mommy- Tai Hau

shin's cute grandma grandqueen- Tai Hoang Tai Hau

sweet yet scary prince Yul- Vuong? Gia

Scary Mo-toot yul's mom- Vuong? Phi

Our cute yet stubborn crowned prince, Shin- Tai Tu

Our lovely yet densed crowned princess, Cg- Tai Tu Phi

Don't mean to correct you but "Tai" should be spelled Tha'i.....hehe

manda my dear... you truly understand me now with that last bracketed sentence puehehe~! *depressed sigh*

I guess I still have couple of days till that 'time' is come for me to edit and whatnot. :D

*nods firmly*

I almost forgot that the first 15 mins of episode 16 ever existed if my wallpaper isn't displaying those special, memorable (or should I say, the sweestest of all?) moments lol! Hmm now in the back of my mind, suddenly reappeared those happy, joyful posts when we got spoiled by all those beach pictures hehe!

OK girls... (and boys, if any :D) , we still got 6 more episodes coming for goongness' sake.

Aja aja, fighting! :lol:

you know what I did after watching ep 18, i went back to watch the first 15 min of ep16. And it made me feel so much better :sweatingbullets: so now i know, everytime i get frustrated with shin & cg, i'll just go back to watching ep 16 all over again. it's like the medicine for my heart pain from all the misunderstanding. :blush:

although i really wanna kill the PDs now, i have to admit they are very good at making us glued to the monitor/tv screen every wed & thu night. haha

oh i would stay up with u all night and go back n forth...but alas this is not the place.

*double sigh* though after u.

Bear- let's just go, let's all go to Korea and knock some sense into Shin.

"communication" people, they got major comm problemas!

the PD's should include a scene where Shin just walks into Chae's room, sits on the bed,

and starts talking. just talking and talking and talking, getting everything out in the open.

Chae will just look at him and listen till he's finished pouring his heart out...and then she can go.

Yelling might ensue or it might not, but the whole thing ends with them tired and past out on the bed,

holding each other as if their lives depended on it.

now wouldn't that be nice *sigh*

BEBOT, i wish i could hug u! ^^^that is perfect, thanx!!!

i wanna bull doze him with communication skills.. -.- he is darn lousy at it..

even Cg said it. arhgg!!!

NO NGs yet? arhg.. NO previews?

God darn it. it's killin me

Guest AznGrlz

Don't mean to correct you but it's "Tai" should be spelled Tha'i.....hehe

Oh! lol ya...like i said my viet sucks hehe...thank you for correcting me!

【HOT】宮第二季,明年1月與大家見面

9月開始拍攝…因是韓國當地第一部採《Season制》的連續劇而吸「晴」

「宮」"8peaks製作公司"的宋代表,近日在接受韓國大眾經濟雜誌《先鋒經濟》的訪談中透露:「《宮》第二季的選角,將原封不動以這四位彩靜(尹恩惠)、皇太子李信(朱志勳)、李律(金政勳)及曉鈴(宋智孝)擔綱演出。並預計9月開始進入拍攝,明年1月上檔。」也明確的表示韓國MBC電視台正為《宮第二季》處理相關上檔事宜。

除此之外,《宮》也因為是韓國當地第一部正規Season制連續劇而聚焦。

《season(季)制連續劇》是從美國人氣電視劇:慾望城市、反恐24小時…等所發展出來的,雖說是以一年為單位形式所製作的"續集連續劇",但在每集故事的呈現上卻是由不同的編劇、及劇組所共同參與完成。就單以「事前製作」這點來說,還是與韓國當地一般所謂的《續集連續劇》有一段不小的差異。雖然說《學校》、《直達:Nonstop》(類似台灣的"麻辣教師"、或是"住左邊住右邊"之類的情境劇)…等等這類的情境喜劇、或是校園青春偶像劇也是採取所謂的"season制",但就整體製作過程來看,要看到所謂正規的Season(季)制連續劇還是相當難。

"新誕生的一對:李信的好友對彩靜的朋友一見鍾情"

宋代表也表示:「就以原作漫畫《宮:我的野蠻王妃》還在連載這點來看,相當有利於採取所謂的Season制度。也因此除了第二季外,我們也不排除會有第三、四季的製作。而為了第二季的接續,現在熱映中的《宮》劇也將不會有『完成式』的結尾,而是以『進行式』(請以英文中"完成式"和"進行式"的時態來試想)的方式結束。當然我們會以原作漫畫為基底來拍攝,但會讓四位主角交錯的情感更加複雜。」

根據TNS的市調,昨天第19集的《宮》獲得26.6%高收視,同樣力霸同時段收視的冠軍寶座,但很可惜還是未能突破30%的門檻。

转自:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lovelovekaws&article_id=429494

Credit from: www2.kdocn.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be joking, they are thinking of having season 3, 4... Are they nuts? :wacko: The news was saying they are considering following the American drama where they have a couple of seasons

Someone in the chinese forum was saying, if this continues, even if CG and Shin are forty years old, they will still not consumate their marriage. Haha.

Btw, the news also reported that they are going to start filming season 2 this coming September so that it can air next January (Jan 2007). Seems the cast will all be back, including hyorin. So don't be too happy that she's gone. She will be back in season 2! Kinda reminds me of Huan Zhu Ge Ge, where the evil queen still is the evil queen in HZGG2. Argh! Why can't they just end it in Season 1. :wacko:

EDIT -

I just read the second last paragraph. It says Season 1 will have a continuing-ending. Meaning it will not have proper ending but will end with something that can continue to Season2. Damn! I think they are going to end it with a cliffhanger!!!! Argh. Someone help me. I am too depressed now. :tears:

Guest SillyYun

will there be any previews when during tv shows today? like in Singapore usually we will have drama previews when having advertising, i was just wondering if they have any previews like intro-ing whats coming up next week..

i dont think theres season 3 and 4 if there is i wont watch it either, its becoming boring that way that they will never be together..it sucks..reminds me of DAYS OF OUR LIVES oh my god its not even ending

Guest Bambypamby

Hi All Goongers !

It's my first time posting here so I wanna say 'Hi' to all friends here and hope you are all fine. :)

Not sure this is posted before but after watching Goong last night, I think CG must be hesitates and so hurts with Shin's action. In CG's heart, there will be two parts of suspicious thought...

1. Shin's getting in love with her (assumed by his sweet actions seen in many scenes)

2. His anger happened just bcoz he wanted to protect his situation as CG's husband, without any love related.

Oh....even I'm not CG...it hurts. :tears:

By the way, DUMB SHIN !!! Why didn't you say "Sarang hae" after that kiss, Huh ?? :fury:

【HOT】宮第二季,明年1月與大家見面

9月開始拍攝…因是韓國當地第一部採《Season制》的連續劇而吸「晴」

「宮」"8peaks製作公司"的宋代表,近日在接受韓國大眾經濟雜誌《先鋒經濟》的訪談中透露:「《宮》第二季的選角,將原封不動以這四位彩靜(尹恩惠)、皇太子李信(朱志勳)、李律(金政勳)及曉鈴(宋智孝)擔綱演出。並預計9月開始進入拍攝,明年1月上檔。」也明確的表示韓國MBC電視台正為《宮第二季》處理相關上檔事宜。

除此之外,《宮》也因為是韓國當地第一部正規Season制連續劇而聚焦。

《season(季)制連續劇》是從美國人氣電視劇:慾望城市、反恐24小時…等所發展出來的,雖說是以一年為單位形式所製作的"續集連續劇",但在每集故事的呈現上卻是由不同的編劇、及劇組所共同參與完成。就單以「事前製作」這點來說,還是與韓國當地一般所謂的《續集連續劇》有一段不小的差異。雖然說《學校》、《直達:Nonstop》(類似台灣的"麻辣教師"、或是"住左邊住右邊"之類的情境劇)…等等這類的情境喜劇、或是校園青春偶像劇也是採取所謂的"season制",但就整體製作過程來看,要看到所謂正規的Season(季)制連續劇還是相當難。

"新誕生的一對:李信的好友對彩靜的朋友一見鍾情"

宋代表也表示:「就以原作漫畫《宮:我的野蠻王妃》還在連載這點來看,相當有利於採取所謂的Season制度。也因此除了第二季外,我們也不排除會有第三、四季的製作。而為了第二季的接續,現在熱映中的《宮》劇也將不會有『完成式』的結尾,而是以『進行式』(請以英文中"完成式"和"進行式"的時態來試想)的方式結束。當然我們會以原作漫畫為基底來拍攝,但會讓四位主角交錯的情感更加複雜。」

根據TNS的市調,昨天第19集的《宮》獲得26.6%高收視,同樣力霸同時段收視的冠軍寶座,但很可惜還是未能突破30%的門檻。

转自:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lovelovekaws&article_id=429494

Credit from: www2.kdocn.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be joking, they are thinking of having season 3, 4... Are they nuts? :wacko: The news was saying they are considering following the American drama where they have a couple of seasons

Someone in the chinese forum was saying, if this continues, even if CG and Shin are forty years old, they will still not consumate their marriage. Haha.

Btw, the news also reported that they are going to start filming season 2 this coming September so that it can air next January (Jan 2007). Seems the cast will all be back, including hyorin. So don't be too happy that she's gone. She will be back in season 2! Kinda reminds me of Huan Zhu Ge Ge, where the evil queen still is the evil queen in HZGG2. Argh! Why can't they just end it in Season 1. :wacko:

PUAUHAHAH! I SO agree! they wun consumate their marriage ever in this sense.. TELL me they are kiddin right? season 3 4? :crazy::crazy::blink:

i think the author Park must be laughin in her bed countin the cash.

i thot of pinning my hopes for a GD endin for goong on the MBC drama.. but heckk as if season 2 is not bad enough. :tears:

now i pin my hopes back on the manhwa.. pls.. pretty park dUN disappoint the fans

PUAUHAHAH! I SO agree! they wun consumate their marriage ever in this sense.. TELL me they are kiddin right? season 3 4? :crazy::crazy::blink:

i think the author Park must be laughin in her bed countin the cash.

i thot of pinning my hopes for a GD endin for goong on the MBC drama.. but heckk as if season 2 is not bad enough. :tears:

now i pin my hopes back on the manhwa.. pls.. pretty park dUN disappoint the fans

you know what's worse amanda, they are going to have an open ending to season 1. So that it can continue in season 2. Our worst nightmare is coming true! (read second last paragraph). Argh. Let's all go to Korea to bomb MBC :ph34r:

Guest echoRy

rainbow- seriously? well if they pattern Goong like an american series, then they need a

progressive storyline. the PD's can't seriously think fans will keep watching if all they

do is hold off on getting the leads together!!!

Noko - welcome to soompi and the the GOONG thread!

Guest goldfish

oh my god..i didnt know that theres still princes in korea now..those remaining ones after Japan invasion..take a look at prince Gu..I wonder if theres any young prince in korea those that are ascended down..although now theres no more palace etc..but their blood still flows! Dreaming if theres a prince like Shin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi_Ku

Unfortunately, there are no direct descendents of the last royal family of the Chosun dynasty. If I know my history correctly, Go-jong, the last official Emperor of the Chosun dynasty had two sons. Those two sons didn't have children, so the line ended. However, there are still living descendents of the the Lee royal family. But, even if we had a royal family to this day, those descendents would most likely not have taken the crown. They would be like . . . cousins, uncles, nephews, etc. Catch my drift?

Guest echoRy

you know what's worse amanda, they are going to have an open ending to season 1. So that it can continue in season 2. Our worst nightmare is coming true! (read second last paragraph). Argh. Let's all go to Korea to bomb MBC :ph34r:

WHAT??!!! what exactly does it say?!?!?!

how open-ended?

Guest rose7969

another mirror of goong ep. 17 HQ [sendspace]:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/crl3wt

i know it's late, but for the goong-ers

who are a tad behind.. enjoy <3

if anyone has a non-CB link of ep. 18 HQ,

can you possibly PM me so i can help re-up

again?! ^_^!! thanks!!

thank you testing for the HQ epi 17...a big hug for you and the rest of the goongers. You girls really light up my day in the office doing those boring jobs....HahhhHahhh. Need to work for living.

Really enjoys all the spot translation, upload the links and opinions... Hope I have more time to join the discussion. Need to go home now, my office hour until 5.00pm today.....Annyong

OMG I JUZ SAW THAT PARAGRAPH!!!!!

WAD

DO THEY MEAN WHEN THEY SAY : THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THEM IS GOING TO BE MORE COMPLICATED.

WTF? WTF?

THEY KIDDIN WITH ME?

AND THE ENDING.. IT'S GOING TO BE OPEN ENDED ENDING..

I AM GOING TO GIVE UP ON THE DRAMA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANGELINE - they said in chinese that the they wun rule out the filming of season 3 and 4. because the ending for season 1 will NOT have a ENDED "ending" and the relationship bwteen the 4 main characters will get even more complicated.. wTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

WHAT??!!! what exactly does it say?!?!?!

how open-ended?

basically, we will not have an ending like Meteor Garden 1 where it ended nicely right? Instead, we will get like the American Drama version, for example like Friends. When each season end, it will basically hang in mid air, preparing for the next season right? That is what we are going to get with Goong. :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Someone please tell me I am wrong in intrepreting the news. My chinese is quite rusty when it comes to long sentences. Sigh.

Edit-

Ah apparently I am right. Since Amanda already confirms the news. :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Archived