Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

Shin just kissed her

and she slaps her :tears:

--

Where is this story going?

So many misunderstandings :fury:

You mean she slaps him, right?

Ah man, one minute things are good between Shin/CG, the next they're not.

what.. shin kissed cg after yul kissed her :wacko: i am a bit confused.. after yul kissed cg, did shin drag her away or kissed her..

Yul kissed CG, Shin drags her away, they talk, Shin kisses CG, CG slaps him and walks away, Shin is upset and punches wall. The end of the episode.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

LMAO...Well thats not shocking, no girl likes to be used like that..being kissed by a friend and then having your hubby kiss in public and making it seem like its making a point. Shin should have dragged her away and talked first.

Wait so DID Shin kiss CG right after he saw Yul kissing her or not?

Guest HomelessBird

This ep gonna bring the rating down !!!!!!!!!! GRRrrrrr ! With all the boring political talks ack !

I seriously want to kick the KIng so bad !

The beggining was hilarious ! The kiss yea !!!! Go Go Shin ! And for those who want to slap Shin ! you got it ! Finally , CG slap Shin !!!!!! kakaka

I will come back with more spoiler once I reorganize my thoughts !

Guest jihye87

My heart ached when i saw Shin force himself on CG .. Why is the relationship turning so tensed .. arr .. Hope everything gets better next week.. oooh.. recaps now through the bears ..

Guest HomelessBird

what.. shin kissed cg after yul kissed her :wacko: i am a bit confused.. after yul kissed cg, did shin drag her away or kissed her..

He drags her away ! Then they argue abotu something , then Shin kiss her, CG slap him for that !

Guest amane86

There's NO PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT COMING EPISOD?!

OMG@ How can they do this!! ><"""

MBC disconnected me few times..

their server quite laggie for today.. **Sniff**

Anyhow, I think it's time for Shin to express fully out his feelings towards CG. And CG should trust on SHin's feelings on her.

Well... if it's me in CG's shoe.. i think i'll do the same but not letting YUL to touch me.. if not i'll be freak out.. ahhaha!

Dude.. Watching this show live is stressful, what with the continuous lags and freezes. >_<

Anybody know what Shin and CG said during their convo? Poor Shin got slapped. :(

CG's really annoying me now.. She's so clueless about everything, it's driving me nuts. ARGH!

i don't understand what shin and cg was saying.... i think shin found out the cg overheard their conversation and he was going to correct her coz i think she missed the last part of their conversation (hyorin and shin) but cg cut him off... coz she was mad... the next thing you know, shin suddenly kissed her.. then cg slapped him... not really sure why coz i didn't understand their conversation... can someone explain.. please...

Guest haydee

Who's talking to who here??

Shin is talking to Hyo rin.

So i take it the episode ends after CG slaps Shin for kissing her. Sigh...Shin needs to be less forceful and a bit more gentle..sigh..what an idiot.

Guest lavenderorchid

Shin deserves the slap.Nobody like to be kiss by force even it is somebody that you love especially when u are arguing :P .Anyone agree with me?

My heart ached when i saw Shin force himself on CG .. Why is the relationship turning so tensed .. arr .. Hope everything gets better next week.. oooh.. recaps now through the bears ..

i think if Shin say "Because I love you" after the kiss .. maybe their relationship won't be that hard ...

since CG already love Shin and Shin too ...

Oh damn .. now the love become more complicated .. more confrontation between Yul and Shin will reveal ..

I hate this when it happend ...

grr....why no preview for next week!!!!!!!aarrrr......i'm not happy!!!!!

and Shin forced kissing on CG......and CG is so mad at him....or not.....what will happen btw this couple....why always fight...sad...sad...

and poor yul too......... =(

Guest insideMYheart

There's NO PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT COMING EPISOD?!

OMG@ How can they do this!! ><"""

MBC disconnected me few times..

their server quite laggie for today.. **Sniff**

Yeah, no preview for EP19... they only showed past events with bears.

I had no problems watching it with TVAnts, I'm suprised it didn't lag or buffer a lot ^_^

Archived