[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Telly

here's a bigger version of one of the preview pictures for episode 17 =)

looking closely, chae gyung and shin both look happy =D

it's kang hyun that has a 'meh' face on, hehe =p probably because yully darling isn't there =D

200603081234299421410uh.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uberquirkiness

Ahh okay. That's what I was looking for.. though now I wonder.. if she means poor as in money-wise or poor as in pitiable/unfortunate in the emotional/psychological sense? (don't know if korean language has a specific word for either meanings) XDD

(hdfjasd sorry if I'm being really picky about this. XDDDDDDDD :sweatingbullets: )

do you mean poor or destitute? i tihink she's in between. she's not starving or anything, but i can tell she's in a pinch a lot of time.

Guest SukarDrops

All these little caps and gif are killing me lol. Can someone tell me who sings 당신은 나는 바보 입니다?

Guest twinnyroo

those earring that they are selling ive never seen them on chae gyoung does anyone have pics of her wearing the earrings?????

Guest echoRy

yeah TELLSSS, they do look happy. i'm wondering though if that's a between takes picture, or if it's an actual scene.

---in the preview for 17, the flash one. Shin went up to KangIn and said something

and then walked away. He also put his hand on KangIn's shoulder before leaving.

me wanna know what they were saying...WHERE'S ZINC!!!

or does anyone else know Korean here right now?!---

ughh, the wait is killing me, i want the eps right now!!!

kangin4ka.jpg

imbc

Guest lilcuteeguh

thanks for all the spoilers pictures.. it's making me so anxious to see it. i ink that korea had jsut released episode 17 today right? bleh.. can't wait till the subs are out! keep on posting pictures when u have time :]

Guest Telly

ANGEEE!

kang in is so beautiful, i want his eyes =o

don't worry, you'll figure out soon what shin says to kang in =p but i'm thinking maybe it's something like, "if you care about her so much, why don't you go to her?" =p

anyways, i think i mentioned before how i wanted to do a jun ji ae/kang hyun thread, but couldn't, because they don't have a public profile for her yet =|

i hope we're able to find her profile soon, because i found some cute pictures of her, mehehehe =D

ganghyun1mp.jpg

12iz2.jpg

hahahaha, oh my goong-ness, halma-mama is TOO CUTE!

200603042317066rn.jpg

Guest uberquirkiness

kang-in looks my friend, karen. how weird. O_o.. except my friend's chin is pointier. ahhhhhh can't wait for the next episode.. it'll be up around tomorrow right? anyone reading goong, the manhwa? i'm on no. 2.

Guest mmmlove

Me! i'm with u with the theory...

at 1st there was a monarchy system but now it's dissolved. they r commoners therefore no longer allowed to live in the goong. i think the cause of the dissolution is the power struggle play by yul's mom

I'm glad someone is with me on my theory.... As soon as episode one opened and CG started talking about that... the idea that they became commoner immediately went into my head....

Guest echoRy

TELLSSS- beautiful pics, she's really pretty! ( saw ur pics at KJH thread too, they're gorgeous. i love the Panda one )

hopefully soon, stats can be found of her yeah.

and i think ur theory's right. i was thinking he might have said something

along those lines. i hope so because then that's even more proof that Shin's

past her already...like moldy old bread!

then maybe KangIn will get the courage to confess to Hyorin,

and then finally we can ALL do a dance for joy!

Guest porcelet

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

Due to Yul celebrating his birthday, eveybody went on a 2 day 1 night trip. As CG & shin is of husband and wife status, they are arranged to share a room together for the 4th time. :w00t:

The scene featuring the two in the room will include them betting and loser have to take off their clothes and other sweet scenes. :o:w00t:

(Pardon my poor translation :sweatingbullets: )

For those who can read chinese below is the article.

報導中大概是說,8日播出的17集中,

因為迎接李律的生日大伙進行了一夜二日的旅行,

由於兩人是夫婦這個理由所以被安排同房,這次是第四次。

兩人在房間裡會出現用換衣服打賭等...甜蜜場面.

Source from:http://news.media.daum.net/snews%20...%20wsen/v11945608.html

Guest mmmlove

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

Due to Yul celebrating his birthday, eveybody went on a 2 day 1 night trip. As CG & shin is of husband and wife status, they are arranged to share a room together for the 4th time. :w00t:

The scene featuring the two in the room will include changing their clothes as bets and other sweet scenes. ( I think they are betting on some things and loser probably have to take off their clothes??) :lol:

:w00t::w00t: are you serious? that's so ahhhhhhhhh i can't wait... i can't wait any longerr!! hehe!! i'm so happy.. that's so cute!! sharing room again? :sweatingbullets:

Guest HeeSu

AHHH TOMMOROW!!!

man yul is getting kind of scary now dont you think? scary but depressed...so sad...

on the other hand shin looks way happier

But, in order for one person to be happy does the other person need to suffer..

I guess thats called drama lolz

Guest Telly

The scene featuring the two in the room will include them betting and loser have to take off their clothes and other sweet scenes. :o:w00t:

hahahahahahahaha

sounds like subtle strip poker to me! =)

i can't wait =)

but then again, i don't want yul to be so sad to the point that he might say dirty, dirty, dirty; or cry his heart out on his birthday to say the least =o

Guest cilik

are you serious? hahahahahaha....o ye fellow goongers who were shouting out for skinship, it seems like your wish is going to somewhat come true this week!!! :w00t:

EDIT: but at the same time we may want to be prepared for Thursday in case the PDs decide to stick to their habit and make ep 18 a depressing one, as can be expected from a Thursday episode :fury:

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

Thanks, porcelet for this wonderful news! Now it totally makes sense why Yul has day and night party.. So at last, I can see some bright future ahead of us... kekekekekke :P Why does MBC always do this to us??? We almost died from depression caused by the lousy preview.. but I guess now we can take a breath.. Hopefully there will be many more sweet surprises they keep in store for us in ep 17 & 18 :D

Guest uberquirkiness

how did their rooming together get arranged? if it's yul's party..doesn't he pay,and then, wouldn't he make sure they had separate rooms? or has he gone completely evil and doesn't care... hmm. (only kidding)

Guest sungaaah

hahahahahahahaha

sounds like subtle strip poker to me! =)

i can't wait =)

but then again, i don't want yul to be so sad to the point that he might say dirty, dirty, dirty; or cry his heart out on his birthday to say the least =o

LOL i was thinking the exact same thing !

haha except the 'dirty dirty' part.

hey its like that song 'its my party i can cry if i want to' =p

i looove shin/cg bedroom scenes .. theyre always soooo good ! and funny moments too ^^

Guest insideMYheart

Read from chinese forum:

In March 8 Epi 17

(Pardon my poor translation :sweatingbullets: )

For those who can read chinese below is the article.

報導中大概是說,8日播出的17集中,

因為迎接李律的生日大伙進行了一夜二日的旅行,

由於兩人是夫婦這個理由所以被安排同房,這次是第四次。

兩人在房間裡會出現用換衣服打賭等...甜蜜場面.

Yowzers, a 2 day 1 night trip for Yul's birthday? Those scenes are definitely something to look forward to! I may feel really bad for Yul though, this could turn out to be his worst birthday ever :tears:

Guest porcelet

how did their rooming together get arranged? if it's yul's party..doesn't he pay,and then, wouldn't he make sure they had separate rooms? or has he gone completely evil and doesn't care... hmm. (only kidding)

Not sure though but in the Epi 17 normal preview, towards the last part, there's a scene where eveybody left leaving only 3 of them (shin, yul & CG).

Everyone left so that they can share a room but yul is probably reluctant.

EDIT: Pg 1352 is mine.

Archived