[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

actually i am new to this forum...so i say hi everyone!!! i am sylpha born in poland living in germany (studying chinese and japanese )...nice to meet more goong addicts ^.^;

Warmest welcome to Sylpha!! Welcome to the Goong thread, where all the Goongers dwell..

The Goong virus has driven us all mad *as you can clearly see from the number of pages to date*.. but that's what keeps us going day by day kekekeke..

You got all excited over Shin & CG's first kiss? Wait till you see what happens on their trip to the beach.. The ultimate sweetness *well, at least so far*..

So, enjoy your stay!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of slapping I actually want to see Chaegyung slap SHIN!!! Who's with me?

Right here, buddy. I'm just waiting for it. Somebody has to get slapped soon or it's not a K-drama anymore. And Shin is the perfect one for it. In fact, I'd really like to see the Queen give him a good one too. Everybody gets a turn!!!! :P

Guest cilik

Right here, buddy. I'm just waiting for it. Somebody has to get slapped soon or it's not a K-drama anymore. And Shin is the perfect one for it. In fact, I'd really like to see the Queen give him a good one too. Everybody gets a turn!!!! :P

i'm with the both of you too. i wouldn't mind seeing kingdaddy get slapped either, preferrably by queenmommy. i know, i know, it's wishful thinking.

danbi, according to the most recent news, there will be a season 2 that's scheduled to air in the beginning of 2007. i don't think anyone knows yet if it's official though.

and yohkoso irasshaimase sylpha!

Guest gogoxkirus

This movies is so Kool. I just started watching yesterday, and I can't stop. DAng, got so much homework to do but still I have to watch it haha,

Kim Jung Hoon is killing me with his smile. ^^

I have question, I saw in some signatures that has " A proud member of Yul camp or SHin camp."WHat's that? Can I join in Yul camp? ^^

Hiya girlssss ^_^

Jess, I'm here hun...(i left the thread open since early this morning, and now it's almost time to go home, but my workpapers are still pilling (sp?) up! *sigh*)

{edited:} Now about CG slapping Shin? hahaa.. I'd love to see that!

But I think she's not the type to do it, unless perhaps she sees Shin and Hyorin doing some heart-breaking scene *fingers crossed* which I'm sure that'd never ever happen lolz....

You know what I'd love to see? Shin.. actually begging for forgiveness.

I wanna see how he realizes that he has done a lot of hurtful stuffs to CG and ask for forgiveness.

That guy is really an ice prince. The word "miahne" that he said it in Jejudo, perhaps was his nicest humble word towards anyone in such a long time. :D

Backlogs... still trying to catch up with you guys, but I don't think I'll be able to until I'm off work >____<

It has been such a kreziiiieee day tudei =(

mangoicy, you're so right about this thread keeping us employees awake during officehours lolz... That's why I love this thread so much <3!!

my work is piling up, but still couldn't resist to say hello to all you lovelies :D

Rebby - thanks for the BTS! ^^ that software does work wonders, ain't it? :D *i forgot the name of the software again now :huh:*

Ririe- the first page looks great!! thank you <3

Dee- thank you for all the lovely pics <3 ^^

you don't know how happy I am, like a lil kid, saving all those goodies to my ever-expanding "GOONG" pictures folder :D

You're right.... pink sweater in Yul Goon is such a eye-candy! ^^ he looks sooo good in it XD

{edited:}

Thank you for whoever posted the preview translations (*ai unnie I think? :D thank you... hehe)

From the preview synopsis, looks like we're gonna have another round of "ups and downs" again, like always.

It's good to know that we're expecting some more sweet scenes between those two ^^

I'm with Amanda-pandabear on this: we got enough quarelling already with those two Royal lovebirds.

The only left for Shin to do, in order to make his wife feels secure and loved, is to say that 3 letter words, or the "S word" hihihi....

Guest sylpha

Warmest welcome to Sylpha!! Welcome to the Goong thread, where all the Goongers dwell..

The Goong virus has driven us all mad *as you can clearly see from the number of pages to date*.. but that's what keeps us going day by day kekekeke..

You got all excited over Shin & CG's first kiss? Wait till you see what happens on their trip to the beach.. The ultimate sweetness *well, at least so far*..

So, enjoy your stay!!!

*haha* too bad i can´t speak korean though ...i am waiting so anxiously for the subs *argh* i just recently started watching korean dramas...i have seen a few taiwanese/chinese series before (to make studying more interesting:) but when i stumbled over "misa" i started watching korean dramas too... and goong is a must since i love the manwha so much *lol*

*whee* thanxs ...now i will try to watch the series in korean even though i have no idea what they´re saying...can´t wait for the subs now....beach scene beach scene...

geez it´s unbelievable... i mean shin is a guy...couldn´t he speed it all up a little bit???...i know i know i am a perv *lol* ....too bad ...

thanxs for the welcome ;)

gotta go to bed...it´s 2 am in germany right now ^.^;

Guest jemima

woohoo , i managed to lay my hands on the chinese versions of the Goong Manga.. Bought all the 7 translated versions today .. Reading them to while away the time spent waiting for the next episode.. haha ..

eits: omg .. thos pictures above are hilarious ... i can't imagine CG with Bi ... Maybe Young Jae thre Ji-Eun in Fullhouse aside to find CG?? haha

I think the photo of YEH with Bi are real, since they had photo session for RomansonTrofish watch at the end of last year.

yeh41ry.jpg

yeh36mj.jpg

I vote CG slaps him first...

then SnowApple gets her turn....

the rest have to wait in line!!

Guest rose7969

I think the photo of YEH with Bi are real, since they had photo session for RomansonTrofish watch at the end of last year.

yeh41ry.jpg

yeh36mj.jpg

the photos definately real...I have seen this in Korea last week when I follow my hubby business trip. They call it accessories watch....quite fancy and it range from USD 30 - USD 200...

Guest xling06

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P3PKH6...VC205IV2DKJZICB

ps>>> Btw, I have a question. the nite that Shin and Cg shared the room together, Yul was saying "Dirty, dirty, very dirty" (something like that) What does he mean? is he referring to the way they force Shin and CG together is dirty? :unsure:

Thanks for the MV!

I agreed with what you are saying....when Yul said "dirty, dirty, dirty" I think he is angry and frustrated that they have force Shin and CG together and Yul feel that he is on the unfair side since I believed he had wanted a fair fight for CG....so he is thinking that this is a "dirty" trick..... that's just my thought though.... :blush:

Guest clairdeluned

*waves* Hello Goong-ers! :D Acccck I can't wait to see the long preview for episode 17....Shin better dump Ho-Toot.... (Though I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that the PD's are going to do something stupid and let Shin go back to Ho-Toot for a while :fury:)

Guest xling06

*waves* Hello Goong-ers! :D Acccck I can't wait to see the long preview for episode 17....Shin better dump Ho-Toot.... (Though I have a sinking feeling in my stomach that the PD's are going to do something stupid and let Shin go back to Ho-Toot for a while :fury:)

That's my worries too...normally they (PD) tend to do that kind of scene right? especially now Ho-Toot do look pitiful in her state.....(after watching episode 13 & 14)...I hope Shin hang in there...I really like that part where Shin tell her that "I am worried, she is crown princess, she is my wife." when I heard this, I was like "wow, so sweet of shin"......really like Shin..... :blush:

Guest usyagitntn

Thank you everyone who have uploaded and share pics and behind the scene and the text+translation preview for ep 17 and 18!! The preview for ep 17 looks good(now I can breath easily again, I was so worried that shin's feeling might change again), at least Shin feels sorry that he left CG all alone, but I'm really curious about what Shin will say to Ho-toot. and in 18 we can see the jealous Shin once again :P, but I wonder what he will do to Yul or Cg after seeing them together? I thought that the translation for 17 syas that Queen(Shin's mom) has asked Ho-toot to stop bothering Shin but why are they still talking to each other at Yul's birthday party?

*Oh and just a small request: can anyone tranlate what happened in the behind the scene of ep 16 (Shin and CG). I really want to know what they talked about ( that part where YEH said that she hasn't washed her hair was funny :lol:) * Thanks in advance!!!

Guest lasship

Awww..thanks soo much for the subs ep 11-14..yay!! so happy..

This is the best series drama ever! I'm so additcted to it :D

anybody has EP16 HQ in non-clubbox link?

its such a beautiful episode i wanna see it in HQ!

i've been trying bokuwashinigami (grace) site but its only avail in sendspace and the singapore bandwidth is always maxed out.....

been trying yesterday and today but still maxed out.....

btw ay_link: the ep17/18 summaries were provided by piano4112000 and translated by gebera not me!

wish i knew korean!

hey y'all i just watched the Ep16 BTS!!!!

u know Shin must be quite a clever person - he linked the spitting scene back to Yul's saying "dirty!" scene!! haha!

intelligence being defined as the ability to store/index ideas/info in the brain and the ability to extract & link many different ideas together....

shin's face must be so smooth that rice can't stay on it!!

also they're really enjoying the food huh? CG even fed the staff (director or cameraman?)!

awgh!!!!!!! their pillow talk is so sweet!!!! those korean pillows look so small huh?

it looked so easy for Shin to piggyback CG at the beach - the benefit of height! i wonder if he can manage a 1.7m ME?!?!

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Okay - so I admit - I've been M.I.A. for a few days now, and I'm really sad, since I'm super behind and wallowing in the mountains of schoolwork I have. I've been having these crazy competitions EVERY weekend, and it almost seems like I have no time for anything. =(

BUT - after everything calms down a bit, I shall return! =D So that thought alone is enough to keep me going. <3 I just wanted to come by to say HELLO EVERYONE! <3 I MISS YOU! =)

Ah yes - and check my website if you are looking for HQ episodes that aren't on Clubbox. =)

BTW: PM/email me (gracemeng@yahoo.com) if you want a YSI link for HQ eps. 15 / 16, or if you have any requests! <3

I'll be replying to those who have already contacted me soon! <3 :D

Archived