[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

O_O

HE BETTER NOT B IN THE EVIL PLAN TOO! IF SO THEN GOONG IS ONE WEIRD FAMILY TREE.. BUT HE BETTER NOT!

Omg! that gives me an idea! :what if yul turns out to be his son?!?: :phew:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yuzupuzu

IRC Tutorial: here

Yea, apple and I thought about an IRC channel for Goong too since were were IRC junkies in our PGSM days, but we decided against it. But it's nice to see that someone started one. IRC is pretty easy to use. It's confusing at first, but things become second nature after a while.

*edit* thanks telly and dan for the scanlations!

Why did you decide against it, initially?

Morning fellow Goongers! :D

Anyways, I just watched the clip where Howl sings EhngMooSeh aka Parrot.. I remember someone mentioned why the song is called Parrot *sorry forgot who actually mentioned this*, can you remind me again what it is all about? The pianist was in that super-sized bird cage :sweatingbullets: , that's why it reminds me of the title...

EDIT:

I uploaded the link for the clip again, in case anybody missed it on the backpages:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kkbjol

Guest Telly

so, i came upon these pictures that look like behind-the-scenes photos.

i don't know if it's from a previous outtake or future episode, but looking closely, it looks as if most of the goong cast members are at a 'masquerade' type of party [?]

gung060305aa8tu.jpg

gung060305bb6pr.jpg

>> creds to daum tv forums

hehe, these images are open to discussion, feel free to speculate/give your opinions on what's going on =p

Yea, apple and I thought about an IRC channel for Goong too since were were IRC junkies in our PGSM days, but we decided against it. But it's nice to see that someone started one. IRC is pretty easy to use. It's confusing at first, but things become second nature after a while.

*edit* thanks telly and dan for the scanlations!

hello, THEED dearest <3

oh yay, our own irc channel, whoot =)

hehe i don't think i'd have the time to use it, though--but i'll try! just for this thread, moohahahahaha

p.s. you're welcome for the scanlations

p.p.s. REBBY, your video! i like it. A LOT <3

Guest -crazzzie-

T___T

can someone kindly upload ep 15 in MU link...the YS links aren't working for me....this has been my 8th attempt to dl ep 15.....I even woke up early in the morning to see if it dled but it didnt...I'm really desperate....please...someone...anybody........I'll really appreciate it ...thank you....T_____T

Guest AznGrlz

IF SO THEN SHIN/YUL WILL B BRO'S!

EVEN MORE COMPLICATED! SAY IT ISN'T SO!

I can start a whole ff on this making it more complicating than ever! hehe but the chances of yul being the servant and mo-toot's son is highly unlikely...him being two-times-player kingdaddy and mo toot's sounds more reasonable...but then again, dramas loves to make a sudden turn...just to see the viewer's reaction hehe

Guest Bebot

Hello My Fellow GOONGERS!!!

I was just wondering if anyone have a clip of Howl and J performing "Perhaps Love"... I'm so addicted to that song right now, and I've been dying to see them sing it live... I tried looking for it in youtube, but I can't find anything? someone? Anybody? Hopefully someone has a clip! :D

Guest minniemink

The guy who plays Kang In was in King Saturday Image Survial on this week. Girls were fawning over him.

Guest PRECiOUS

i made for avaters its simple again

030gm.gif 041bw.gif 055ta.gif 070ua.gif 081bi.gif

episode 16 was my fav epi so far so many CG&SG scenes

i sit ok if i use the 2nd one and the last one ??? thank you!!

Guest gglover

a little observation by me... In ep 16, after cg and shin played on the beach and was in the car. Shin took cg's hand and held it and it seemed that cg didn't quite know how to react... :D

a little observation by me... In ep 16, after cg and shin played on the beach and was in the car. Shin took cg's hand and held it and it seemed that cg didn't quite know how to react... :D

are you sure abt that? :D it seem that CG took his hand and held it too :lol:

Guest cilik

she did look unsure at first, but then she did hold his hand back, after slightly hesitating.

Guest AznGrlz

yes that is true too! i mean i still am scared for the ending but i can see maybe that it will b the one that i want!

ya..! so let's hope the ending doesn't make us all faint...wake up five minutes later, curse at the tv/computer, and faint again...:praying: :sweatingbullets:

Oh! i just noticed sumt too! Starting from episode 1...whenever shin talks to cg, he has to get closer to her :phew: lol like he has to be certain that she hears him and knows his existence...so sweet...

Guest gglover

she looked down and kinda waved her other hand around, not sure if she should hold it or not... I don't know how to make screencaps to show you lol

Guest AznGrlz

she did look unsure at first, but then she did hold his hand back, after slightly hesitating.

i don't know if its just me...but it looked more like she was playing with it then actually holding his hand...

oh..nvm hehe gglover beat me to it!

Guest sour-chocolate

I'm re-watching from ep 2 again....This is my thought...The way King speak to Queen is very, very formal....I wonder if he has ever been in love with Queen (Shin's mom) ......Compared with Shin and CG, they treat each other and talk to each other very "friend style"....

Guest Telly

if anyone wants to know the hardworking cast and crew behind our beloved drama, here you go =)

출연진 : 윤은혜, 주지훈, 김정훈, 송지효, 김혜자, 이호재, 원미원, 박찬환, 심혜진, 윤유선, 강남길, 임예진, 이윤지, 전수연,

권연우, 이지현, 정경, 전지애, 이은, 단지, 김석, 최성준, 이용주, 엄성모, 최춘범, 진광운, 강왕수, 양윤영, 최은경,

정하은, 신복숙, 함은정, 장현아

촬영감독 : 박화진

촬영 : 이원용, 한세현, 김태성, 유혁준, 박명용, 이창섭, 이태균

조명감독 : 박창우

조명 : 이준식, 김윤영, 김태열, 함세철, 안용섭, 박창원, 양해열, 이승규, 서무송, 강학도, 신동섭, 이장형

동시녹음 : 유광욱, 윤창호, 소민섭, 이원철, 배진철

크레인 : 선지윤, 김근배, 김기중, 김영일

프로덕션 : 디자인 민연옥

미술감독 : 정지섭

디자인 : 손영후, 박소희 이영주

양주 스튜디오 세트시공 : 임창화, 김종현, 박동민

소도구 : 윤범준, 이덕상, 홍승태

세트진행 : 조우영

조리 : 서은미

작화 : 김영선, 송민주

황실작가 : 구영국

Food Stylist : 고영옥

Food Styling : 김량희, 김문경

의상디자인 : 이혜련, 임연수

의상 : 박남일, 유목남, 유지선

미용/분장 : 김춘자, 안수희, 정선희, 양미라

STILL 사진 : 박승갑

촬영버스 : 김기정

메이킹 : 정강민

무술감독 : 양길영

편집감독 : 임경래

종합편집 : 강양운

클린제작 : 강민영

더빙 : 이영근

음향효과 : 최석봉, 이재빈, 나성환, 유석원

특수영상 : 최진형, 기정모

컴퓨터그래픽 : 김하연

컬러리스트 : 김시범

Visual effect supervisor : 민병천

작곡 두번째달 : 김현보, 박진우, 박혜리, 최진경, 백선열, 린다 컬린, 발치뇨 아나스타치오, 조윤정

imbc 웹 기획/제작 : 이윤경, 김현진, 손수정, 임윤영

기획 : 최창욱

프로듀서 : 김미나

라인프로듀서 : 문준식

제작기획 : 황은경, 배종병

제작부 : 권재범, 김회민, 김관수, 호영택

마케팅 : 서인선, 송원석

해외마케팅 : 백총화

캐스팅코디 : 고현렬

편집 : 김희성

편집보 : 선한샘

자료조사 : 김순영, 윤희성

섭외 : 주수련

기록 : 박지민, 최연주

진행 : 오준영, 신동훈, 강태윤

조연출 : 김수영, 김도형

연출 : 황인뢰

>> source: yahoo! korea

hello to both the familiar and unfamiliar faces i see =) i'll be off for a little bit, but i'll be back with more goodies hopefully =)

by the way, if anyone is interested in seeing tons of yul/kim jung hoon and shin/joo ji hoon picture spammage, there has been a lot of picture updates today in the respective threads; so go visit, and drool all you want <3

the KIM JUNG HOON thread

the JOO JI HOON thread

Archived