[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest addicted_k89

i dont need to change it.. coz i live need in korea (i lived in philippines) and the download speed is like yours... almost 40s to 50s ir even better!

but thanks for this!..

its great!!!

really??!!!! how do we change it? coz it's all in korean and i can't read it! thanx in advance!!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aizah

really??!!!! how do we change it? coz it's all in korean and i can't read it! thanx in advance!!!!

go to your user info ^^

then u will see

LOCATION ^^

like ive said.. mine is really fast too even im an overseas cb user~ so i didnt change it^^

I came across a site that had some stuff to say about GOONG, good and bad, but I chose to ignore the bad since I completely adore the drama. But then I kept reading on and then I got to the comments part and guess what? They were bashing this thread. Not completely bashing but just saying how much small talk there is in here that doesn't really relate to the drama itself and how hard it is to find info on the show and then it clicked for me...all of it was true! As much as I hate to admit it.

As a regular, I am so happy that the drama is popular and don't get me wrong, I love my GOONGERS, but can we all try to keep the small talk down? Can we not quote HUGE posts? Some of you might choose to ignore my post here and others might agree with me, but I just thought I should at least say something... :( . I AM guilty of being part of the spammage here, but I WILL try to make my posts count more from now on.

As much as this hurts for me to tell all of you, let's try to keep this thread up for the drama, fill it with info and not spammage.

If you all want the link to the page and site, PM me.

i wake up after reading ur thread jess..

i shall make my post count after these ......

angeline dun be sad

Guest beautifulxmess

Yuzupuzu: THANKS SO MUCH!

however, i'm still quite lost so i'll need your help on this.

So I go to File...click on 'Select Server' and I have to feel out these spaces:

IRC network:

IRC server:

Ports:

so what do I put there?

sorry, i've hardly ever used irc before..only to dl manga....so yeha..very clueless

the 2nd half of ep 16 was so ....argh

totally stressed me out

i was feeling so anxious

I REALLY WONDER WHAT SHIN IS THINKING

he says nothing to anyone about this matter

noone knows what he's thinking

towards HR, he just says sorry, he practically ignores CG and to his father, he stays silent as well

i guess he's in a confused state

arghhhhhhhhh

it was really frustrating watching it ><

Guest cr4by

Hi, can anybody tell me how to download file using Clubbox?? All the instructions are in Korean and i don't know how to read korean :sweatingbullets: . Many thanks in advance :):):)

Guest samgirl

finally after 40 pages of back tracking I was able to catch up and read the spot translations. rainbow brite thank you sooo much =)

ep15 and 16 did show Shin's possesive nature over CG ( about time )

its like marking his territory when he walked in yul's and CG's conversation to take back his wife.

he laughs a lot too , and boy , he looks great smiling and all, plus knowing the reason behind those smile is CG =)

i was a bit sad towards the end, what did Shin say before boarding the car when CG was coming after him? After speaking to the KING?

Guest Yuzupuzu

Yuzupuzu: THANKS SO MUCH!

however, i'm still quite lost so i'll need your help on this.

So I go to File...click on 'Select Server' and I have to feel out these spaces:

IRC network:

IRC server:

Ports:

so what do I put there?

sorry, i've hardly ever used irc before..only to dl manga....so yeha..very clueless

IRC Network: ALL

IRC Server: Dorksnet [if it's not there as an option, just press "add" and put in "irc.opa-ages.com" in the server window, and "6667" in the Ports one.]

Ports: 6667

Hope that helps!

Guest tinyxtina

slg160xh.jpg

omg... that is so cute

and yet... i haven't even seen the episode yet

but OMG!!! T_T

makes me want to cry for joy

Yes, I'm sure she is and has always been aware of the relationship between her husband, the emperor, and his ex, Yul's mom. I think that is one reason why she is so stern on having to find out anything and everything on Yul's mom, cause she knows Toot^2 is up to no good. Plus, I think that after Yul's mom left Shin's dad for Yul's dad, Shin's dad was arranged to Shin's mom and that is how they became married, then had Princess Hae Myung and then Shin. That is why I said that she knows how it is to love someone who also has a bi mil love for someone else.

carlavb, thanks for pointing her to the page, I was just actually going to go look for it for her :D .

ah *nod* ggeu leu go nah?

*nod* makes so much sense now

edit:::

sorry... failed to see the "post more relevant topics" in one of the comments

-_- will do in the future

Guest aznfishyfart

lol this thread blew up like crazy

its hard to keep up haha

im glad this drama is doing well

i like very much xP

finally after 40 pages of back tracking I was able to catch up and read the spot translations. rainbow brite thank you sooo much =)

ep15 and 16 did show Shin's possesive nature over CG ( about time )

its like marking his territory when he walked in yul's and CG's conversation to take back his wife.

he laughs a lot too , and boy , he looks great smiling and all, plus knowing the reason behind those smile is CG =)

i was a bit sad towards the end, what did Shin say before boarding the car when CG was coming after him? After speaking to the KING?

CG told shin to go back to apologize to his father and to stop acting like a kid and reminds him that he's the crown prince

and shin goes, it's all finished now

Guest asterionlhs

I have a question: what does it mean to call someone "Goon" like Shin Goon or Yul Goon !?!?!?!!?!?!? it seems to me that Shin was surprised when CG called him by that name at the 1st time....

Hi i am a visiter from korea

maybe i hope to give a proper answer to you about the doubt

"goon(군)" as korean isn't just meaned to "Mr" in english.

when older people( senior, especially teacher, professor ...) call the name of young man(junior especially student, disciples) politely and honorifically, "goon" is used only by them as [full name]goon, [last name]goon, or [first name]goon

In case of woman, "yang (양) is used as same.

In drama, because Chaekyoung is misuseing "goon" to call shin as a lovely apellation intentionally,

shin seems to be much annoyed in the first time but he is enjoying being called such as later

Guest samgirl

i wonder what would make shin think of remaining as the crown prince, because as I recall in the manhwa , he remained and chose to retain the position because his mom asked of him to protect her. but seeing the mom is not pregnant in the drama, what would be the reason for him to reclaim it back. i hope to protect CG

Guest haydee

Edit:

I think the problem is that there is one thread on a VERY popular show that gets tons of media, such as pictoures, DL links, and other goodies. Plus you have the ppl who comment on the new episodes and the media offered so i think in oder to aliviate the large thread posts, the owners should make a Goong sub-section on the forum to have several threads posted on it.

Guest shred

:D Thank You very much and WOAH!!! this thread is fast I need to catch up!!! But to my fellow goonger fans, here's the link the Mp3 song! and I'm still uploading the file thru you send it and sendspace. It's taking a long time. Enjoy!

Imagine Me Without You.MP3 - Jaci Velasquez

YAY!! Here's the MV!!!

Mirror2 - GOONG MV Without YOU

Mirror1 - Without You

qtbeautygirl, thank you very much for uploading both :wub:

Hi i am a visiter from korea

maybe i hope to give a proper answer to you about the doubt

"goon(군)" as korean isn't just meaned to "Mr" in english.

when older people( senior, especially teacher, professor ...) call the name of young man(junior especially student, disciples) politely and honorifically, "goon" is used only by them as [full name]goon, [last name]goon, or [first name]goon

In case of woman, "yang (양) is used as same.

In drama, because Chaekyoung is misuseing "goon" to call shin as a lovely apellation intentionally,

shin seems to be much annoyed in the first time but he is enjoying being called such as later

asterionlhs, THANK YOU! having someone from korea who could give us a definite translation and explanation help us all out with the terms being used. i wish your explanations could be added somewhere on the first page.

just a goong-OST question. does anybody know what Howl and J look like? i loved their songs from IJUKSA and MISA (respectively) and i was thrilled to hear them sing together for Goong. thanks!

Archived