[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest beautifulxmess

Well then, let's start a topic before everyone leaves :D. What do you like best about Yul if you're a Yul camper, or Shin if you're a Shin camper. Or both, if you want :)

Shin: He's so freaking hot. (lol I would NEVER have changed my Shin Hyesung avatar if the new one were not JJH) And I think his whole not-being-able-to-express-his-feelings-for-CG-but-he-likes-her-so-much thing is really lovable and endearing :)

Yul: Well, I'm not the hugest fan of Yul, but I do like how he's "there" for CG whenever she's crying. Then again, sometimes he fuels the fire by dissing Shin, but...yeah ^_^ He sang for her too. I'm a sucker for guys that sing keke

SHIN: Aside from his undeniable HOTNESS, i like it that he's visibly changing, showing more emotions all because of the girl that he likes. Compare that cold exterior to the recent episodes, he's definately a changed man!! and yeah, like u...i like the tenderness he is showing yet so discreetly.

YUL: his unwavering devotion for CG definately. It makes me think that he number 1 goal is not the prince position but CG herself. And that's a big change from the manhwa coz I always suspected the YUL in the manhwa deemed the throne position more important than CG. anyway..i really pity him!! :tears: really hope he ends up with someone?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest V A L XD

Annyoung Telly,Manda, BeautifulxMess!!

Hmm, what i like about Shin:

I have no flipping clue.

Theres something about him that attracts me.

OH, I see Jess too! lol

BeautifulxMess i was wondering what was your real name?

YUL: his unwavering devotion for CG definately. It makes me think that he number 1 goal is not the prince position but CG herself. And that's a big change from the manhwa coz I always suspected the YUL in the manhwa deemed the throne position more important than CG. anyway..i really pity him!! :tears: really hope he ends up with someone?

nanccyeeeeeeeeeeeeh dearest!

teeheehee yul shall end up with me, no need to worry about that =p

i shall take care of him, and he can sing to me forever and ever and ever =p

Kang Hyun!!! :)

hahahaha yes, kang hyun! speaking of them, maybe i should make a banner =) hrmm, that'd be interesting =D

Haha, NVM. I think Telly answered my question.

yay, glad to be of service [somewhat?] haha =p

Guest beautifulxmess

Annyoung Telly,Manda, BeautifulxMess!!

Hmm, what i like about Shin:

I have no flipping clue.

Theres something about him that attracts me.

OH, I see Jess too! lol

BeautifulxMess i was wondering what was your real name?

haha..Val, its 'nancy'...yup, feel free to call me that..its certainly shorter! lolz..and u're 'val' right?? do u mind if i call u that? :D

nanccyeeeeeeeeeeeeh dearest!

teeheehee yul shall end up with me, no need to worry about that =p

i shall take care of him, and he can sing to me forever and ever and ever =p

:blink:

how unfortunately for HIM!!! LOLZ...j/k...*pats telly*..i see all the yulian are sending u death glares..lol..be careful ma'dear!!!

Kang Hyun!

yup, i agree...i hope the PD's dedicate them at least an episode so we get to see how their relationship turns out. they look physically good together....^^

Guest crystalline3005

Okie dokie :) Want me to sign up for you, or want me to walk you through the process so you can do it yourself? (You need to enter phone #, parents' names etc., and stuff like that)

Can help me sign up too? I tried 3 times myself but got rejected by iMBC. Not sure what they hv stated in their emails to me. What is 연락처 actually?

I just try to sign up again. Hope this time round it is successful. Found yr earlier email on this issue and get to know what 연락처 means. Thanks.

Guest V A L XD

yay, glad to be of service [somewhat?] haha =p

hah, Telly you sound confused!

haha..Val, its 'nancy'...yup, feel free to call me that..its certainly shorter! lolz..and u're 'val' right?? do u mind if i call u that? :D

Haha, yes its Val. Of course you can call me that. Haha. We're both Viet and cool =]

Well then, let's start a topic before everyone leaves :D. What do you like best about Yul if you're a Yul camper, or Shin if you're a Shin camper. Or both, if you want :)

As a true Yul camper, I'm honored to defend his pride *bow down*:

- He's always there for CG at the right place and the right time.

- He knows that it's impossible to turn her heart around and yet he's still faithfully waiting for her.

- He sang for CG... that just melts my heart, among other millions things he's done for her.

- He chooses CG over his mom's evil evil plan.

- Whether it's to be the King or to let go his Imperial status, he leaves that life turning decision up to CG.

- His smile makes my heart *and all Yul campers'* giddy.

- He's so darn cute, need I say more?

annyoung to you too, VAL!

and hi telly, beautifulxmess, misoo (talked to you earlier hehehe...and i hope you don't mind calling you misoo, i saw an earlier post where you said that this is your name??? sorry if i'm mistaken... :sweatingbullets:), and everyone else here...

i don't really know why i like shin...i guess part of it is due to his hotness :wub:, but i agree with misoo, his hot'n'cold attitude and him being too proud to admit his feelings are appealing to me somehow. i'd hate to be in CG's shoes whenever shin's being an richard simmons, but since he's a drama character and he's hot, i've developed a certain weakness for him ;) (EDIT: hmmm...maybe the way he's presented in the manhwa is another reason i like him...)

although i'm a shin-camper all the way, yul's definitely earned his points with me :P

he's sweet, caring, devoted, loves his mom despite having the devil as a mom (i find guys who aren't afraid to show their love for their mothers attractive...kekeke), and as telly mentioned, he can SING, and i actually like his fashion sense...

EDIT:

oh...and if yul doesn't end up with CG, the PDs should at least let him end up with kang hyun. and if they can't at least give him that, then they should give yul to yul-campers so that our yul-campers here can happily share their boy... :lol:

and hi telly, beautifulxmess, misoo (talked to you earlier hehehe...and i hope you don't mind calling you misoo, i saw an earlier post where you said that this is your name??? sorry if i'm mistaken... :sweatingbullets:), and everyone else here...

although i'm a shin-camper all the way, yul's definitely earned his points with me :P

he's sweet, caring, devoted, loves his mom despite having the devil as a mom (i find guys who aren't afraid to show their love for their mothers attractive...kekeke), and as telly mentioned, he can SING, and i actually like his fashion sense...

EDIT:

oh...and if yul doesn't end up with CG, the PDs should at least let him end up with kang hyun. and if they can't at least give him that, then they should give yul to yul-campers so that our yul-campers here can happily share their boy... :lol:

hehehehehehe i like your post =)

yeah, i agree! yul should be happy in the end, i don't want him crying and singing sad songs while getting drunk in some dark, lonely place!

by the way, i don't remember asking for your name yet =) i'm telly! hehe, what's yours?

i signed up for the iMBC site and i got an email back with all these wingdings...guess my computer can't read korean. but the korean words showed up in the MBC site. any idea?

yeah, i agree! yul should be happy in the end, i don't want him crying and singing sad songs while getting drunk in some dark, lonely place!

by the way, i don't remember asking for your name yet =) i'm telly! hehe, what's yours?

definitely...yul's too cute and sweet to end up lonely and miserable...

i'm manda (yup...same name as panda bear, but it seems like she doesn't mind having people call me manda, since she has a new nickname that angeline gave her :lol:)

definitely...yul's too cute and sweet to end up lonely and miserable...

i'm manda (yup...same name as panda bear, but it seems like she doesn't mind having people call me manda, since she has a new nickname that angeline gave her :lol:)

wow, we have two manda's in this thread =p

hahaha i haven't finished episode 14 yet, maybe i should go do that now while the thread is quiet =D

be back in a few? =p

Hi, GOONGERS! my compie is acting up, it wouldn't let me dl or post when i was trying to reply and say hi to all who noticed me, hehe...

Yul, he's earned points in my book, though I'm a Shin Camper, I can't ignore his charm... plus, he definitely is eye-candy.

Guest edelynn

Hi fellow goong-ians! Just dropping by this thread for a while... got a lot of homework to do :tears: Regarding the Kiss.wmv that liquidfir uploaded (thanks mucho!!! :)) , Is it just me or it looks like YEH/CG doesnt wanna be kissed by JJH/Shin? After a while she first pushes his leg, then next take, she pushes his arm, then last take her body was away from his... What gives? :(

Edit: YEY! ANOTHER PAGE OWNED :lol:

Archived