Guest BeyoutifuLove x

ahh haven't been here since last night,

and already close to 700 pages!

sheesh~~

lotta diehard goong fans out there.

so once again episode 10 made me cry.

and once again, oo ool hetsuh.. (sad)

i wish it would just jump to the part where

they have to share a room for the night, in the hope of getting an heir. hehehehe THEN i'll be happy. ahh~when shin gets on top of her and starts saying "come on.. why not? i can take advantage of you right now." wonder if that'll happen in the drama..

i hope this sad/depressing parts of the drama ends soon.

i love shin :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TELLY: For some reason, I somehow figured out how to register at MBC. =) It was a very...interesting experience... ^^;;

HOWEVER, a few pages back (which, in this thread, means more than 20 pages back), mei_yee_chan made this tutorial about signing up at MBC as an overseas user. =) I hope it works for you! <3333

*crosses fingers for it to work for Telly* =D <3333 I'm going to watch the vid you posted now! ^_^ YAY!

ahhh, beautiful! i was able to sign up already, but do i have to wait days before mbc confirms my registration? =) also, thank you mei_yee_chan for posting such a fabulous tutorial =D

Guest BokuWaShinigami

ahhh, beautiful! i was able to sign up already, but do i have to wait days before mbc confirms my registration? =) also, thank you mei_yee_chan for posting such a fabulous tutorial =D

^I had to wait...basically one day before MBC emailed me to confirm me. Have you been waiting for days? =O Perhaps something went wrong... I had to sign up twice before it actually worked. Which was sort of weird.

Guest Chibi-Totoro

My theory is similar to your theory. I think that Hyorin will still be chasing Shin long after he realizes who he really wants to be with is his wife. I'm not too happy with Shin at the moment. Even though he didn't buy the necklace he should have kept his mouth shut. Why couldn't he just let CG be happy thinking that he bought the necklace for her . He's such a jerk, but I still want CG and Shin to end up together in the end. I believe Yul, even though he's sweet, is going to cause much trouble in the 2nd half of this drama. *Sigh* I wish next Wednesday would hurry up and come or at least some previews for next week. I think the PD likes to keep the Goong viewers at the edge of their seat.

***I'm still a SHIN CAMPER because I have faith that he will make up for being such a ........***

Yeah, I'm not too pleased with Shin right now too. He and his little pals give new meaning to the term "rich brats." But I'll forgive him when he gives up the throne for CG. :lol:

haha, or what could happen is .. ( a bit more crazy ) yul found out that his mom was the one behind the paparazzi's in thailand and stopped her evil plan just in time... then hyorin became more and more agressive ... CG and yul develops and Yul finally made up his mind to be the crown prince - kicks shin out... shin regrets how he treated CG and begs for her forgiveness... yet CG was so heartbroke that she went and have a trip to thailand with yul.... during the time of yul's travel his mom plotted to make shin's dad hers (they had an affair long ago and now she wanted to be back together with him)... then everyone died and CG's little brother became the prince.. (??!?? WTF) lol...

That's just madness! :lol: But you know what? If you wrote the script it would keep us on the edge of our seats and we would be like: :blink::crazy::huh::w00t::wacko:

Here is what I'm really afraid of ...

The King and Yul's mom were lovers and Yul is actually their son!!! I hope not!!! That would really mess things up. Then Shin and Yul would be half brothers!!! Who is older? Yul or Shin? If Yul is older he might then be the crown prince except that he would be a son born out of weblock@!!!!

Hope I'm wrong about my guess!!!

Oh heavens... I hope that's not where the plot is going. That would be too much.

np chibi-totoro!!

ahhh, yes.. the "camilia" incident.

i'm wondering though, is shin really not that affected

by what he did in thailand?! does he ..really have no

guilt at all?? i doubt he thinks it was just a little excursion

with a "female friend." or - maybe he just reacts that way

when he feels guilty? but that doesn't really make sense either.

i really really really do hope that we'll be able to see

the deeper side to his story...

I'm not sure what he's thinking. Maybe he's been raised so coldly by his mother that he doesn't realize that CG could be hurt by all of this, I mean for goodness sakes, you got paparazzi on your tail...where do you think those pictures are going to be!? I would be running back to CG and begging for forgivess!

At the same time though, he had such a surprised expression when Hyorin kissed him that I think he thought this little excursion was platonic, like he was making it up to her for not treating her better when they were going out.

Does anyone have subtitles for episodes 9 & 10? No huh? It's too early?

-edit-

Omg tops!! Yay my first time. :) You know, I don't understand why CG likes Shin. He's so mean to her and Yul is so nice to her. If I was in her position, I'd get jiggy with Yul in a split second. Why do the good girls like the bad boys? :P

hello...

sorry to bother anyone, but can someone please please post up eps 5 and 6.. i have believe it or not went though all 600 some pages and all the links are expired. :sweatingbullets::( I would like if it was mega or ysi...

thank you so so much.. :)

Guest safiresteele

The King and Yul's mom were lovers and Yul is actually their son!!! I hope not!!! That would really mess things up. Then Shin and Yul would be half brothers!!! Who is older? Yul or Shin? If Yul is older he might then be the crown prince except that he would be a son born out of weblock@!!!!

Didn't even think about that... :blink: Hope you're wrong too and I mean that in a nice way :)

Guest cassiopeia

My theory is similar to your theory. I think that Hyorin will still be chasing Shin long after he realizes who he really wants to be with is his wife. I'm not too happy with Shin at the moment. Even though he didn't buy the necklace he should have kept his mouth shut. Why couldn't he just let CG be happy thinking that he bought the necklace for her <_< He's such a jerk, but I still want CG and Shin to end up together in the end. I believe Yul, even though he's sweet, is going to cause much trouble in the 2nd half of this drama. *Sigh* I wish next Wednesday would hurry up and come or at least some previews for next week. I think the PD likes to keep the Goong viewers at the edge of their seat. :D

***I'm still a SHIN CAMPER because I have faith that he will make up for being such a ........***

Uuurgh .... I really hope this will not be developped far away from the manhwa. Gosh! There's no kissing scene of Shin - HoToot in the manhwa!!!!!! According to what I read, they'll go in a school trip, but HoToot won't be somewhere near.

I was wondering if she went to another ballet thingy, and had a plane crash......... But then Shin won't be able to get over her.

The original plan was that Shin told her that HoToot had had her chance to be married to him, but she refused (and it's all her fault!). So now he's a married man, and there's no more chance (since he plans not to divorce CG!!!!!!). There will be time when Shin told everyone that he won't divorce CG.

This drama will be great if it got Full House ending, with the press-con where Bi announced that he'll divorce SHG (that scenes were sooo touchy that I cried with Bi ..... :P )

Guest porcelet

-edit-

Omg tops!! Yay my first time. :) You know, I don't understand why CG likes Shin. He's so mean to her and Yul is so nice to her. If I was in her position, I'd get jiggy with Yul in a split second. Why do the good girls like the bad boys? :P

It just aired so no english subs yet..but if u can read chinese someone posted a BT link to download epi 10(with chinese subs) a few pages back..

Not sure if these pics are posted before..

200602100801396010818op.jpg

shin0ip.jpg

Guest charles0702

-edit-

yes it is too early for subtitles.. with patience, the wonderful subbing will have it ready when they have time to do it.. when they have it ready, they will post links to it. it is best that we wait patiently until we see the links in this forum :)

LOL this thought also crossed my mind yesterday :lol: , why would Shin's father promise Yul's mother to make Yul king? because he felt bad for being throned instead? In the manhwa Shin is suppose to be a bad choice to be made king isn't it? but in this drama shin isn't that bad, at least he won the Thai people's hearts :sweatingbullets:

and, was the passing away of Yul's father a staged accident? How come Yul's mother is so bitter abit it all? As though Shin's parents planned for it..

Guest Chibi-Totoro

-edit-

Yup, way too early. Subbing takes alot of time and effort. Just be patient or just watch it without first and again when the subs come out.

This drama will be great if it got Full House ending, with the press-con where Bi announced that he'll divorce SHG (that scenes were sooo touchy that I cried with Bi ..... :P )

Oh no, the ending! I haven't watched Full House yet... >_<

just watched ep 9 last night and grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! its not my fave ep of the series coz it was more on Shin and Hyorin in Thailand. gggggggrrrr!!! the only part that made me laugh was the Thai driver. :) hehe!! and the fact that i'm jealous at the little thai girl that got a kiss from shin.

and i just noticed how Yoon Eun Hye thinned down. coz when i first saw her on Xman, she was bigger then started slimming down up to her last xman ep. but in ep 9, i was like whoa! and i liked her hair down all simple.

i want yul to make me a lunchbox too!!

647pgs???? But pg 500 was such a short while ago! O_ooooo

You know what I would've loved to see? Hyo-rin see the necklace Shin gave to Chae-gyung in thailand thinking it was for her, but when she comes back to Korea she sees Chae-gyung wearing it. That would sooooooo burn. ohohohohohoho *evil* :tongue2:

Uuurgh .... I really hope this will not be developped far away from the manhwa. Gosh! There's no kissing scene of Shin - HoToot in the manhwa!!!!!! According to what I read, they'll go in a school trip, but HoToot won't be somewhere near.

I was wondering if she went to another ballet thingy, and had a plane crash......... But then Shin won't be able to get over her.

The original plan was that Shin told her that HoToot had had her chance to be married to him, but she refused (and it's all her fault!). So now he's a married man, and there's no more chance (since he plans not to divorce CG!!!!!!). There will be time when Shin told everyone that he won't divorce CG.

haha...now u mentioned about Full House where Bi hold press-con announced to divorce SHK....i'm kind of want that to be in Goong....let CG freedom and in btw these time...Shin will refresh himself and think back all the nice time with CG and then he realised that all this time the person he truly want to be spend the rest of his life is with CG...then he go back to find her and start a new life together without any interuptions or stress anymore from the palace and more best if they start a family together....wow...this will be the most happiest ending in korean drama.......:wub::lol:

and i just noticed how Yoon Eun Hye thinned down. coz when i first saw her on Xman, she was bigger then started slimming down up to her last xman ep. but in ep 9, i was like whoa! and i liked her hair down all simple.

i want yul to make me a lunchbox too!!

hello, yesha! long time no see =)

i think kim jung hoon/yul thinned down, too! looking at his previous UN pictures, his face and body became leaner and tanner =) not that he didn't look adorable before; he just looks even hotter right now >=D

i would DIE if yul made me a lunchbox with that sexy apron he has! whooohooo =)

You know what I would've loved to see? Hyo-rin see the necklace Shin gave to Chae-gyung in thailand thinking it was for her, but when she comes back to Korea she sees Chae-gyung wearing it. That would sooooooo burn. ohohohohohoho *evil* :tongue2:

hahahaha, her facial expression would be priceless! it would so burn her alive and turn her into a roasted lizard >=D

Guest sungaaah

hehe love ur avatar, telly =p

omgee ... nooo i dont want goong to

have an ending like in full house.

yes ima yulshian, meaning

i think yul and cg are juss so

gosh darn cute together,

but as a hardcore romantic at

heart, i want shin and cg together.

FOREVERRR. and create lots of

little princes and princesses =]

i loooove that lil pic

of shin cg and that baby girl

in epi 10 - sooo cute.

and shins smile in that pic

is SOOO HOT.

Guest safiresteele

LOL :D Poor Ji Hyo (Hyorin)...even though Hyorin is just a character, it can't be easy for Ji Hyo to be one of the most disliked characters at the moment. You know there are some crazies who can't seperate the real life person from the character. But honestly, I wish they would send her away permanently so the only issues that would be left to deal with is Shin, Yul and CG. There's still 10 more episodes left so there still has to be some drama, but I wish Hyorin would disappear and not be apart of it.

I haven't read the Manhwa, but I think I will since there has been so much comparison between the manhwa and drama. Sounds like it will be a good read :D

Archived