[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

YESSS, I'VE FINALLY BEEN VALIDATED. I HAVE TO ADMIT I'M OBSESSED WITH GOONG.. :sweatingbullets: heh heh...yeah, well, i'm a newbie i guess. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE PICTURES AND THE EPISODES!

welcome to this thread. but for ur singnature can u upload the graphics to ur own server? and also ur only allowed two graphics in signature and gotta provide credits. the first post of this thread has detailed information on how to use ^_^

wednesday is so close :w00t: .

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY GAWSH i don't come for like 2 days.! and there's like already 60 pages.

-_-;;

xD

i wasx gonna post yesturday. but i fell asleep on my keyboard.

hehe xD

OMGA the pics are so cute.!!!!

sniff i want to be able to speak korean well so i can ehem stalk stars

LOL

just joking.

anyways!! AH TWO MORE DAYS!

Guest beautifulxmess

OH MY GOODNESS!!

SUBBER TEAM, U GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u thank u thank u soooooooooo much!!! was guna log off..luckily i didn't!!

yayaaaa!!!

Guest nofear11877

Alrite. Episode 5 & 6 SUBS ARE OUT! ^___^

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Main Translators: dizziified, liquidfir

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: victory & J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 6:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir

Timers: Jinnie*, jann, ay_link

QC/Editors: ay_link

waaa!!!!! my eyes can't believe it!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: thanks for these very fast subs!!! oh and thanks to the SUBBING TEAM!!!! :D

Guest leesterrr

welcome to this thread. but for ur singnature can u upload the graphics to ur own server? and also ur only allowed two graphics in signature and gotta provide credits. the first post of this thread has detailed information on how to use ^_^

wednesday is so close :w00t: .

THANK YOU FOR THE TIPS ROUJIN...kind of new with this whole thing...so...i guess im kind of clueless. well, i think i fixed it, if not, im really sorry. --________--;;

Guest Saki>^.^<

S!!! hey dude!! :) lol! thanks for the links!

A and silent J (but not really so silent, lol): keep up the good work of keeping S.A.V.E. with silent J active. I'm swamped with work nowadays. and OT, I'm still reeling from getting to watch DBSK shoot a CF here last Sunday! :)

can't wait for Goong!! Yul bebe......

Yeah, I've been sawmped with work too. And S.A.V.E. with a not so silent J is still up and ready to kick butt! Gald to see you back :D

aahhh u got watch them, that is cool. i saw some pics in the photos thread.

and yes we will keep SAVE (J) alive always n 4ever!

EunHye's mutt is really adorable & that pic of SHin on her cyworld...does that mean EunHye took them herself? ohhh i like that.

Yup! We are so 4eva!!!!!

Yesssss!!!! Newbie! Nice to meet you... I'm Saki :)

i want that dog. it looks like a perfect match for the one from the manhwa

they do sort of look alike, don't they? the manhwa version and the real-life version, I mean...

0512131865150we.th.jpg

manhwadog3eo.th.jpg

Yeah, the dog does look a little like a toy :P But sorry I didn't answer your question... there were so many pages I got confused on what to respond to :( But yeah, I'm indo man... but my indo isn't that great -_- I can listen and read fluently but speaking and writing are a whole different thing... Hihihi... are you Indonesian? Nice to meet you :)

That dog is perfect for the part... eventhough I dislike small dogs to some degree... Big dogs are the best!

Telly those are really cut pics of YEH!

Saki, Yup, I'm Indonesian. I don't live in Indonesia, but still a 100% Indonesian -- born and raised.

You can read fluently? "waaah senangnya ada orang indonesia juga...hehe... salam kenal juga!" --> the last few words form a cheesy combination, I don't think anyone ever says it, but it's the closest phrase to "nice to meet you too" that I can think of.

SUBBERS, thanks for the subs! Your efforts are greatly appreciated...

Subbing Team, I bow down to you guys!!! Jong mal, kamsamhabnida!

By the way, is it me or was subs for eppie 6 a duplicate of eppie 5? hehe, thank you though!!!

By the way, I have feeling that subs came out quick cause eppies 5 and 6 were da bomb!!!! am i right??

hehe...working on my new vid, hoping to post it by tonight. messed up majorly bad, so redoing some parts.

Also, I know I'm suppose to be "Silent J" but it is all part of my cover that I am not so silent. It is a disguise!!! lol!

wow, i thought i was just seeing things =) not one, but two subbed episodes, whoot whoot =D

subbers, your time and efforts are much appreciated <3 thank you for making the wait less painful <3

i love love love the subbers!

jess, episode 06 subs can be found here, i think the episode 05 link just got posted twice =D

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

aahhh, all i'm going to do tonight is watch these two eps. endless thank you's to all of you!

thank you thank you!

wow, i thought i was just seeing things =) not one, but two subbed episodes, whoot whoot =D

subbers, your time and efforts are much appreciated <3 thank you for making the wait less painful <3

i love love love the subbers!

jess, episode 06 subs can be found here, i think the episode 05 link just got posted twice =D

thanx telly

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

OMGJJSS! yes. thanks. now i can know whats going on before 7&8.

ops someone said already.

Archived