[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

You all have been quite busy, eh?! haha...

I kind of figured that some people weren't going to like the drama becuase of the manhwa and expectations, but do remember that it is only the first episode and there are still many episodes to come and the story still needs to unfold. I welcome open opinions, so it is okay that not all people like it. You have the option of discontinuing the series or you can hang in there and enjoy it with us. Up to you.

Also, for those asking for translations and subs, PLEASE BE PATIENT, our subbing team are working on them, don't rush them for they are doing this out of kindness, so let's be patient and get it when we get it, okay.

Again, MUCHOS THANK Us to our subbing team! Take your time.

Here's another contribution from me: http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F60A68...800RMPGS99L7PKI

:D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest minshoo

im sorri i tried to upload ysi but it just timed out so i decided to make captures instead :) hope you guys enjoy it! i captured only half of today's episode will do more later :) WARNING A LOT!!!

goongepi1a0qy.jpg

goongepi1b1vs.jpg

goongepi1c1xs.jpg

goongepi1d0uh.jpg

goongepi1e3oi.jpg

goongepi1f5dc.jpg

goongepi1g1no.jpg

Guest Saki>^.^<

what is hyorin's relationship with yul (if there is any?) & thanks for the clarification about yul.

Spoiler!!!! Read at your own risk :D

In the manga they have no relationship except they meet together to talk about their problems with Shin and CG being to together... They both want to break up Shin and CG

If that makes any sense :P

Guest arkay88

This show looks promising :)

just wondering if anyone know who sang the ending song in Episode 1?

I really like the song :)

i love this song. i keep listening to it over and over again

but i think we will have to wait till the ost comes out till we can get the mp3. i doubt it's out already.

goong doesn't have alot of background songs

Guest kjgprincess

yoon eun hye is soooo cute here! although some of you are saying you dont like her voice, i like it.

anyone know about how many episodes there're going to be?

Oh. and im dying to know. so for those who've read the manga.

who does chaeyoung ultimately end up with?

Guest Saki>^.^<

yoon eun hye is soooo cute here! although some of you are saying you dont like her voice, i like it.

anyone know about how many episodes there're going to be?

I think her voice is a little wierd too, but I think it's right for her character... And I think there are going to be 16 episodes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest Christine1430261403

can someone upload ep 1 in ysi again? the links given has already been blocked... please
Four links are still working:

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2AR2SCRH3DUYY2OVQCYAN4BL5N (Size: 100.26 MB, Credit: JiJi`)

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0L0RFEH...Z90EE2GESLNXBEF (Size: 173.54 MB, Credit: sarangie)

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1F60A68...800RMPGS99L7PKI (Size: 173.54 MB, Credit: jun ji)

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KX7WKI...7W3PGYAWMYYG3BR (Size: 100.26 MB, Credit: Christine)

I'll try uploading another LQ link.

Oh. and im dying to know. so for those who've read the manga.

who does chaeyoung ultimately end up with?

actually the author only published up to vol 11 now and sounds like she may stop at 12 or 13. so we dunno who CG ends up with? [i'm from the SHIN camp!]

princess hours may even have a different ending from the manhwa?!

guys i was juz wonderin sumtin....isnt this plot the same as sweet 18?? the high sch tingy, palace tingy n the grandies promising each other their granchildren tingy..........was wondering if the makers of sweet 18 actuali tried to copy a lil from the Palace manwha....lol

I wouldn't say so...

there wasn't any palace thingie in sweet 18...

this is ACTUAL palace...

so you're supposed to imagine if the Korean monarchy was still there what would it be like...

so they both had arrange marriages... lots of plots have that....

Guest yeohweping

I think her voice is a little wierd too, but I think it's right for her character... And I think there are going to be 16 episodes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

It's 20 eps. from what I heard.. Anyway, all the dramas that I happen to help sub will always be extend from 16 to 20.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Lets_Be

just finished it.. i was kind of annoyed with yoon eun hye's voice, but i kinda got used to it. looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

Guest Saki>^.^<

It's 20 eps. from what I heard.. Anyway, all the dramas that I happen to help sub will always be extend from 16 to 20.. :sweatingbullets:

Hahaha... I was wrong... But I thought it was either one becuase kdramas tend to be either 16 or 20 episodes... Ah so it's 20, the more the merrier :P

I guess it's similar to sweet 18 in that way reydevan , but this story is a lot different. I've found the story is really different than any other drama that I've seen...

^ Both dramas have similarities but they also have their differences so I can see why you'd think that.

Christine, thank you for keeping up with the links. So many people have helped uploaded for others; you all are so nice! When I said "stay that way" i meant it!

I'm rewatching it again and i can't help but adore the actors. I can understand the pressure because they're all quite new and since so many people have such high expectations, they must be a bit worried, but so far so good...they all did a great job, it will only improve with more "practice".

*ai, you're in the "SHIN" camp? You have room for another camper? *sleeping bag and flash light ready*

I wouldn't say so...

there wasn't any palace thingie in sweet 18...

this is ACTUAL palace...

so you're supposed to imagine if the Korean monarchy was still there what would it be like...

so they both had arrange marriages... lots of plots have that....

yeah .. same thought like ..

wnder how it would like to live as a prince or princess in a modern society like now ..

with all the rules they have to follow ..

its must be very difficult .. very hard for them ..

For me thats why he acted so "COLD" coz ... i believe he want to get others attentions ..

But not as a prince ..

a normal young boy that try to become a real man ..

looking forward for next episode ..

and honestly .. its not that bad for 1st episode ..

let we wait and see how the story goes ...

will it be like in manhwa or not ..

:D

is there anybody will do the subbing???

curious ...

:rolleyes:

Archived