[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest aq_aj

aq_aj is that the new thread u told me about...just for the goongers rite????

yep yep it's me citra....but...but...but...Im SORRRRYYYYYYYY i forgot bout u.....hiks hiks... :(

remind me pleaseee!!!! hehehe :P

just saw the ad at sctv...Baim Wong is the main lead...OMG...he's cute...but he doesnt have shin's charm...hahaha

I wont Sis....what for...I waited Goong 2 bcoz of JJH&YEH...no them...no watch Goong2...FOR SURE <_<

Yes, LaBelle, it's the one that I told u before, for Goongers only... :D

OMG! You like Baim WOng? :huh: . He always plays in SINETRON JIPLAKAN! Cincin, Masih Kekasihku (copying Love at the Dolphin Bay),and now... BBC, the one that copied GOONG!! :fury: . Oohhh...I just have no respect at all for him... :ph34r: . And, you are right, he has no Shin's charm...

Btw, I already sent SCTV a letter, protesting BBC because it's copying Goong. They replied already. Not a good response... :( . You can help us by sending them a letter also. PLEASE...LaBelle (n other Indo Goongers here), I think if they get A LOT of emails and letters they will listen to us.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well sis we shuldnt sent ther protest b4 it's aired....I mean from the ad we oredi know its same with sum parts of Goong scenes...but we need more scene that look like Goong to make a protest..hmm Dont cha think?!?!?! hahaha

so what sctv response ???

Well I like Baim ( not like me to jjh tho hahaha ) but not his drama....he will be the new model for Gatsby tho...hahaha

hey culdnt open FI

For singapore JJH/Goong addicts,

Kino has restocked the Jan 06 issue of ASTA with Shin/JJH on the cover, only korean version is available, price is S$15.75. i saw a big stack of it at the display counter just in front of the chinese dept :) maybe alot of pple requested or enquired abt it that they just decided to bring in whatever copies left from korea :lol:

Guest oktet

yep yep it's me citra....but...but...but...Im SORRRRYYYYYYYY i forgot bout u.....hiks hiks...

remind me pleaseee!!!! hehehe

I'm one of an Indonesian forum member too...not F1 ^^ guess it, kay hehe...

Guest bubbleying

OMG is dat true ???

ahh... i had been waitin for this for veri long.

thanx for informin. =)

Guest gigi

hey! the ones they sell at the night market..i dnt think its gonna be REAL..coz when i went there..the chinese guy selling said they fixed the subs of the series..so i think its gonna be a RE-BURNED cd..heheheh!! :D:D coz my frend bought and it was only placed in a blue case..unlike the original ones..its placed in a box right? hehhe!

hi kat got ur way around here huh? hehehe... what now? the same circle...

they havent released the DVD, i guess... black market... i can imagine, parang sa atin rin.. hehehe...

Guest cannedfish

Hihi..

Need some help...

Does anyone know where I can watch Goong online????

Thanks in advance....

http://www.neufstream.com

den u search for goong..shld b a person called hopelessfanboi.. ;)

Hi all

Thanks for your interest in our event drama: Princess Hours (Gong).

InnoForm Media is the exclusive licensee of this drama and infererior

parallel imports found in stores are mostly illegal and from China, and not

Taiwan.

The first volume (1-12) will be released next weekend. Yes, it is in

Taiwanese Mandarin and has Chinese subtitles.

The second volume will be release 3-4 weeks later.

As we are ensuring the best quality for this excellent drama- we kindly seek

your understanding and look forward to your support.

Viewers stand a chance to win a 32" Benq LCD TV and other great prizes when

they purchased Princess Hours!

We hope you will enjoy the show!

dat's e reply i got frm innoform..hey sg goongers we shall c if dey kip their promise..heh.. :w00t:

Actually, I believe Shin and Yul are both newbies in the acting business. Shin is a model-gone-actor and Yul use to sing in a group called 'UN'. As for YEH, she was in a movie called 'The Legend of Seven Cutter'. I saw half of it, (But it nearly bored me to death) IMO, it wasn't anything mindblowing. :vicx:

Thank you Ddong for the info. I am going to watch Goong again for the second time. The story is so good. I hope that the writer will come up with an even better storyline for Goong 2. Will Shin be summoned back to the Palace to help his sister rule the dynasty? Will Yul make the princess fall in love with him? Or under some circumstances Yul's father still be alive ( his accident maybe staged only) and now he wanted to come back to be King and restores Yul's Crown Prince's status?....cannot wait for the new Goong!!!!!

Guest goongcamper

thanx loadss for this thread!!! it has adequate and rich information!!! :D:D:D loadss of pictures..most of my picures sort of come from here...hehe

Guest johnhoon

Thank you Ddong for the info. I am going to watch Goong again for the second time. The story is so good. I hope that the writer will come up with an even better storyline for Goong 2. Will Shin be summoned back to the Palace to help his sister rule the dynasty? Will Yul make the princess fall in love with him? Or under some circumstances Yul's father still be alive ( his accident maybe staged only) and now he wanted to come back to be King and restores Yul's Crown Prince's status?....cannot wait for the new Goong!!!!!

Waahh, I like the your Yul's dad part. It sounds interesting. Hopefully they will make Goong 2 this way :P . But of course the possibility is extremely tiny :sweatingbullets:

Guest goongcamper

thanx BEAUTIFULXNESS for the upload of pictures.. dictionaries.. and other cool stuff from

GOONG!! thanx u very much~!!! Kamsahamida!!hehe.. and other user who post beautiful pictures.. thanx!!

and other goodies of GOONG..

hi kat got ur way around here huh? hehehe... what now? the same circle...

they havent released the DVD, i guess... black market... i can imagine, parang sa atin rin.. hehehe...

yea! tnx to u!! hehehe! found this site! hehehe! actually ive been hearing a lot bout soompi forums...just too lazy to register...but guess couldnt resist...heheheh!!

yea!! oo nga eh! just like sa pinas! pero comparing dyan shempre still cheaper sa pinas dbA? hehehe!

Guest sherry312

does anyone have goong 1.5 special's eng subtitles?? i'd really appreciate it!! PLEASE PM me!!!

Guest Akagi

thx cannedfish.

but it says "Yes, it is in

Taiwanese Mandarin and has Chinese subtitles."

meaning, it's not in korean??

Guest gigi

yea! tnx to u!! hehehe! found this site! hehehe! actually ive been hearing a lot bout soompi forums...just too lazy to register...but guess couldnt resist...heheheh!!

yea!! oo nga eh! just like sa pinas! pero comparing dyan shempre still cheaper sa pinas dbA? hehehe!

well, smart nga ang pinoy dba... and wise...lol^.^

this is actually the first forum na nasalihan ko... then the other one is d-addicts, may filipino thread din, mostly like you na nsa ibang countries yung regular forumers... may mga goongers din dun...

Guest aq_aj

:w00t: Waaahhhh, kangta00, thanks so much for the info! Can't wait until it is released. Please let us know when it is released. Ya...ya...ya? Pleaseeeee... I'll go straight away to a VCD rental near my house.. :D

Nice to meet you too, kangta. :)

just got the info from my friend on FI, it is released already (eps 1-12). She saw it in disctarra, the price is Rp 180.000 :rolleyes:

Guest --savers--

hello! its my first time to post here...

im currently watching goong every weekend and im already in episode 17. i like shin and chae gyung's chemistry...

JJH is so hoooot especially when he is wearing a cap..hehe..

and i also like all the outfit of chae gyung here.. so cute just like her!!!

Archived