[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest oktet
Hmmm...I won't post his pic here. But I'll give u the link

Here it is:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9748/rr5yg.jpg

Why u'll be shocked? Well, u should see the pic...then u'll know the answer. KJH is soooo cute..and this one is just soooo NOT cute!

Indonesian version of Goong,,,sucks!

thanks God you not post it here...

Eww that guy doesn't even measure up to 10% of KJH, and what's the problem with these Indonesian dramas (sinetron)? They're always copying Korean and Taiwanese dramas. It makes me want to puke everytime I see them copying Korean dramas especially cos they just ruin the whole image

yes!!! I totally agree !!! sorry maybe Baim wong is okay but this guy as Yul...OH NOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I feel like iwant to faited now...

Jung Hoon oppa, pleaseeee help me......

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimbab_luvah

Hi.....ehhh..i would just like to comment that my friend in Korea said she watched a tv show with the whole Goong cast.....and they said no matter what...they will all be on Goong 2......

HOWEVER DO NOT BELIEVE IN THIS! I WAS JUST SAYING.....SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN WATCHING SOMETHING DIFFERENT....THAT' SJUST WHAT SHE SAID! SO DON'T THINK IT'S DEFINITE!...

......i was just saying.....i don't know if it's positive...so...teehee... :blush:

Guest sweetbabigrl

if anyone lives in british columbia, canada and they go to the night market in vancouver i saw they were selling the whole series for around 25 dollars i think =\.

i think its pretty cheap.

Guest MiGkYo

^ ahaha i am from Vancouver!!

weLL i know few places dat seLls dat?!?!

and i don't think they are the REAL ones.. :vicx:

Guest cilchan

dear .... i not too sure about eng sub ...

but sure will have chinese ...

i think poh kim and ts should be available ...

or Blue max ...

there's no eng sub, I saw from i-weekly, it stated only chinese sub.

Maybe u can call Innoform to check when will they bring in the VCD/DVD.

Serene had post the i-weeklyarticle in JJH thread

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...656&st=3220

haaay... its alwayls like that...they release it first with the chi-sub...which is fast...like with all other k-series.

i think better to get fr yesasia because of ol the extras and bts included but more expensive

... waiting...

hey guysh... all this talk abt goong2 is making me anxious.... lets hope for the best :)

Guest rain_inthe_cloud

just finished watching this drama, kinda good but, i think it's not as interesting as Full House, although it's quite similar to Full House, and...Shin is not that handsome

Guest cannedfish

Oops ... they did said "Quan Dao Shou Buo" to it ...

aiyoo ... then after that QDSB ... they can release next day lah ...

so it's okie what ....

hahaha

wahseh..wad i speculated was correct den..OMG..soo when can spore can to watch Goong? OCT?! dat's abit too much man! how can dey deprive sg Goongers? UNFAIR!! :fury: :ph34r:

wahseh..wad i speculated was correct den..OMG..soo when can spore can to watch Goong? OCT?! dat's abit too much man! how can dey deprive sg Goongers? UNFAIR!! :fury: :ph34r:

aiyoo ... you must "tou seow" already ...

that they show it within this year ...

less than fews months after Korea ended the show ...

you know no they always like to show years back drama ...

ne ... the what last dance with me ... how long the show is ???

DGJ also what ... after all asia cooling down already ...

then they aired it ...

so .... what must you do ... " baibai" already ...

that they show ...

Guest kangta00

Yaa...I know... "Coming Soon"... I wonder how "soon" it will be... You know Indosiar, lah... We can't really trus them :sweatingbullets: about that "soon" thing. But I'm sure eventually Indosiar will air it...

Waiting for the VCD to come out. Do you know if it has been released yet or not? :)

Goong Original VCD will be release soon. im working at Rental VCD and DVD Company. the Supplier already give us one copy of Goong Original VCD and poster. they said it will be release in this early July...maybe in this week or next week.

By the way im indonesian too. nice to meet u all :)

if anyone lives in british columbia, canada and they go to the night market in vancouver i saw they were selling the whole series for around 25 dollars i think =\.

i think its pretty cheap.

eya! i live here in canada..and 2 wks ago when i went to the night market..i saw they sell korean dvds i tink for only 20 dollars..hehehe!

^ ahaha i am from Vancouver!!

weLL i know few places dat seLls dat?!?!

and i don't think they are the REAL ones.. :vicx:

hey! the ones they sell at the night market..i dnt think its gonna be REAL..coz when i went there..the chinese guy selling said they fixed the subs of the series..so i think its gonna be a RE-BURNED cd..heheheh!! :D:D coz my frend bought and it was only placed in a blue case..unlike the original ones..its placed in a box right? hehhe!

Guest aq_aj

Goong Original VCD will be release soon. im working at Rental VCD and DVD Company. the Supplier already give us one copy of Goong Original VCD and poster. they said it will be release in this early July...maybe in this week or next week.

By the way im indonesian too. nice to meet u all :)

:w00t: Waaahhhh, kangta00, thanks so much for the info! Can't wait until it is released. Please let us know when it is released. Ya...ya...ya? Pleaseeeee... I'll go straight away to a VCD rental near my house.. :D

Nice to meet you too, kangta. :)

Guest aq_aj

Announcement for Indo Goongers, we will make "OL Bareng" tomorrow, 20.00 WIB. We planned to hold it on FI but FI is down for 48 hours (starting yesterday, 22.00 WIB) :huh: , so we change the place to our new forum, Goongers Indonesia, on this special "OL BARENG" thread:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goongers_Indon...hp?showtopic=15

(Register first, ya...)

Talk everything u want about Goong. The cast, story, your obssesion of Goong, anything! Pokoknya ALL ABOUT GOONG! And we can also talk about the plan of making Goong Fan Club. If it gets to crowded there and problems occur, we'll just use YM or msn :P

Bisa juga kenalan sesama Goongers Indo... :D

aq_aj is that the new thread u told me about...just for the goongers rite????

who's he? haha I'm not active in FI haha...why i will be shocked?

Citra..haha it's citra, right? i think i know you and you know me :P

btw, you didn't know about it? you didn't watch the advertisement at S***?

yep yep it's me citra....but...but...but...Im SORRRRYYYYYYYY i forgot bout u.....hiks hiks... :(

remind me pleaseee!!!! hehehe :P

just saw the ad at sctv...Baim Wong is the main lead...OMG...he's cute...but he doesnt have shin's charm...hahaha

will you watch ... i think i wouldn't .....

I wont Sis....what for...I waited Goong 2 bcoz of JJH&YEH...no them...no watch Goong2...FOR SURE <_<

Archived