[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Soophie

i second that :lol:

and the talk abt a 2nd sad ending to show in china? i don't think such a piece of news (having an alternative sad ending) ever came out from korea.

and with the rushed filming of goong's ending, how on earth would they hv time to film another ending? just find these reports ridiculous :ph34r:

oh yeah, that's true. :sweatingbullets: still, I really think another ending would have made more sense...

Sequels are really hard to make! I don't know WHAT exactly I want in Goong 2, there's too many possibilities.

But hopefully something for Yul, poor boy.

as for Shin and CG... I'm really weird but I don't think I'll like it as much if they had kids when they have more relationship problems. I like more younger people and their sweet, sweet. love :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fe4rL3sS

Hmmm...I won't post his pic here. But I'll give u the link

Here it is:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9748/rr5yg.jpg

Why u'll be shocked? Well, u should see the pic...then u'll know the answer. KJH is soooo cute..and this one is just soooo NOT cute!

Indonesian version of Goong,,,sucks!

Eww that guy doesn't even measure up to 10% of KJH, and what's the problem with these Indonesian dramas (sinetron)? They're always copying Korean and Taiwanese dramas. It makes me want to puke everytime I see them copying Korean dramas especially cos they just ruin the whole image :fury:

Guest MiGkYo

^ahaha...

Indo Goong? dat's so farni~

but look at the positive side... dat means the Goong is so popular and weLL known~

and dat's why ppl copy it :rolleyes:

also, can't compare Indo w/ Korean...

they skin tone is different too.... but u gotta respect the casts in Indo Goong thou...

it's just the production team needs a huge "boooooo", not the casts!

my 2 cents... ^__^V"~

Indo Goong? Really? I hope it'll as good as the original. I haven't watch any Indonesian sinetrons for years & wish they're not just copying other drama series and make it their own creation.

Goong 2 is making progress then? Let's hope it's really good story and everyone is back on board.

Guest valandy

Singapore's news is always slower. :crazy:

YEH has not confirmed whether she is acting or not but she is tired of clarifying the rumours repeatedly. :rolleyes:

So let's just wait for the confirmation instead of doing unnecessary speculation, ok?? :blush:

I hope so too aYuko...man Goong 2 w/o jjh en yeh... <_<

will you watch ... i think i wouldn't .....

on a second tot yah lahx..in spore u better guai guai sit n wait if not will end up in jail..haiz..i'm starting to tink poh kim,ts n bluemax r not releasing Goong ryte nw might b due to mayb some inner network tat channel U is doing..mayb channel U wans to up e ratings when dey air e drama soo dey make all e vid stores wait..cld it b tis case?

:blink:

in doubts ... because when U was showing DGJ ...

poh kim did sell the VCD ...

or maybe you are right ... as this time is different ..

the show is too new ... nvr been shown in cable ...

Guest aq_aj

Hi! I guess many Indo Goongers don’t join FI, ya? So, maybe some of u doesn’t know about this yet. We want to make a Goong fan club in Indonesia, we’re still working on it, and Merly (after asking her friend who knows how to make a fan club) said that before making a fan club, we should make a special forum for Indo Goongers first. She made it already. Here it is:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goongers_Indonesia/

So, Indo Goongers, please join us there. More info about the plan of making the fan club, you can ask merly. She’s the administrator there. Ok?

ThX! And, don’t forget about this petition (u wanna meet Goong cast? :P ):

http://www.petitiononline.com/Goong/petition.html

Guest heejin

Singapore Goong Fans!

I went to Poh Kim the other day and asked if there was Goong/Princess Hours available cos on the magazine they stated tt it was out already right? But the staff said Channel U is going to "quan dao shou buo" = First to air in the whole country. So they wouldn't have it yet.

We'll just have to wait... and wait... and wait..

PATIENCE! :blush:

Singapore Goong Fans!

I went to Poh Kim the other day and asked if there was Goong/Princess Hours available cos on the magazine they stated tt it was out already right? But the staff said Channel U is going to "quan dao shou buo" = First to air in the whole country. So they wouldn't have it yet.

Oops ... they did said "Quan Dao Shou Buo" to it ...

aiyoo ... then after that QDSB ... they can release next day lah ...

so it's okie what ....

hahaha

probably they said that because they aren't the distributors for it :P

Singapore Goong Fans!

Guest yvonnenguyen

I'm Vietnamese and i'm desperately waiting for Goong season2...Any vienamese here? I saw YEH&JJH on Goong Special 1.5 said that they definitely join SS2...How can they change that?, especially that's countrywide show.

Guest Elee

GOONG always!!! i hope that it will air soon here in the phils!!! lets hope all the major cast are back for GOONG 2!!!

can't wait for GOONG 2

AJA..i hope they show it in the phils too..except i dont live there :sweatingbullets: stupid filipino channel dont show the korean dramas:( dont u think thats a bit irritating?

Fighting! i hope the original cast will come back with season 2!

Guest StarCrystal

I just started to watch Goong today. ;3 I'm on my 2nd episode. I lol'd when I saw "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" on the t.v. XD <3

LAVENDERSSHHII...

you could check out eclickkorea.com or yesasia... they sell accesories from the drama GOONG.. lots of goodies there.. i haven't bought anything yet but its nice knowing that you could buy Chaegyung's doo boo doll if you want one..

AJA!!!! Lets continue to support GOONG!!!!

can't wait for GOONG 2... FEB 2007 is still many months away :tears:

Guest lualm

ive posted this on ju ji hun' s thread...

lets just think it this way....

EVERYDAY IS ONE STEP TO SEEING JJH AND YEH BACK IN GOONG 2.

if you believe, it will happen.

Guest aq_aj

ive posted this on ju ji hun' s thread...

lets just think it this way....

EVERYDAY IS ONE STEP TO SEEING JJH AND YEH BACK IN GOONG 2.

if you believe, it will happen.

I believe it, lualm... :) , with all of my heart...

I'm keeping my hope high for this B), and I hope everyone else doing the same thing. Keep hoping, keep believing... :D

Archived