[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cunto

omo phrigian I'm so sooo relieved readin' your post. Thanxxxx for clearing it out :lol: Since you're from Korea, can you update for us if there's any news on the Goong cast confirmation? My patience is fadin' each day, hahaha :sweatingbullets:

cannedfish you're so funnie... Goong Strike? hahahah :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pat1507

hi all - I did not get my set from Yesasia but its a good DVD set .... if interested, can PM me and I can tell you where to purchse. I am from Singapore...

Guest MiGkYo

oo nice!

so Goong 2 is in production already?

so the storyboard is ready?!?! i am veri looking forward for Goong 2...

i am always interested in the 2nd edition :P

it's kinda hard to fiLm a GOOD one... i hope it's gonna be better than Goong~~~

i think it wouldn't make any sense if they use other casts because it won't be the same.

it would be veri odd to use someone else to replace YEH's character.

I think they have considered that, just the matter of IF the cast is availiable for casting it :)

we have to hwaiting for the confirmation.

hope it's gonna be a HUGE hit again!

fighting!!!!!!!! ^________^V"~

then dun "buay" lah ...

hahaha

haha..cannot lehx..i veri tired of waiting le..if i got dat much money i wld haf gotten e MOST original copy frm yesasia..haiz..gif dem 1 more mth..if not s'pore goongers can all go for "GOONG STRIKE"

:crazy:

today 5 July .... wonder how long must we wait ...

you cannot hmn .... then sit down lah ... wait ur leg "duan" ...

" STRIKE " .... pls u mai seow .... wait you kena go and eat free food ...

worst can't heard the GOOD NEWS ....

Guest mintoro

well... long time haven been to this thread and i see now everyone's is questioning about will YEH be casting in goong 2....

I guess we only can wait for the official news until we can confirm about it...

but let's ptay for our fav couple to be in it again

YEH will be in a new drama soon too right?

she's getting so busy now..

dear .... i not too sure about eng sub ...

but sure will have chinese ...

i think poh kim and ts should be available ...

or Blue max ...

i think that's old news already ...

month ago when there are lotza of korea news

reporting that EH's manger had agreed with it ...

and lotza lotza of it ... saying she will acted ...

but at the time when she never had any project (before the grapes thing) ...

she did make a clearance/denied on the news ...

she never said that ... and afraid that her fans will be disappointed about the news

if it turn out not true ...

so she never said not going to take up season 2 ...

it's only at that time not the moment ...

I hope so too aYuko...man Goong 2 w/o jjh en yeh... <_<

felihaha is the news recent? Judging from what you juz said, i highly doubt that it's recent since around a month ago, YEH mentioned this oredi. Like aYuko said, YEH denied that she's oredi confirmed back to Goong 2 since she still waited for the PD and her management company's decision. Maybe Spore magazines is one step behind and posted an old news? :sweatingbullets: *prayin' damn hard here*

But what if it's true cunto .....No more Royal Couple...huwaaaa hiks hiks :tears:

Ummm, I'm first here;

I'm korean goong fan, as you are~

We hope too extremly that announcing Goong season 2 confirmation(with same leadings, JJH and YEH,KJH) as soon as possible.

I didn't understand why Singapore's magazine reported YEH will be not in Goong season 2? because of be tired? I've never read about that article in Korea!

As I know on Goong season 2 prodution(if season 2 will corfirm definitly) will start the end of the year.

So it remains a lot of time.

She never said that.

She was always saying hope in Goong season 2.

but she said that she didn't heard yet corfirmed about Goong season 2.

this is same word from goong pd and JJH.

Yeah. Anyway, let's wait for more confirmation.

phrigian Ur From korea??? really??? I hope what u said is true...if u get another news...post it as fast as u can yeah....hahahaha

Hi

I watched the repeated telecast of ShowBuzz Extra on Tuesday morning (Arirang Channel), they did mention Gung 2 and it has been confirmed it is in the production but when mentioning of the casts i could not catch it cos my son is making noise at that crucial moment (sigh). For those who has Arirang channel and happened to watch it, please advice.

Cheers,

yuru culd u go back to that time...when u watch the showbizz extra.... :lol:

Just for all goongers information, yoon eun hye will not be starring in goong 2. She confessed it herself that she'll not be acting in goong 2 because she's too tired. It is reported in singapore's U weekly magazine, so singaporeans can go check it out if u doubt it. She claimed that there are many reports using her name to claim that she'll be starring in goong 2 but she officially denies it.

Even if all the casts are back in goong 2 but if the story plot is not fanatastic, then there'll be no meaning. So wad's the use of watching? Although there's no sequel but at least the story is nice and able to leave a deep impression in fans, isn't it more meaningful?

Just read this news... hmm... i dun think we should trust it too much...

especially when s'pore is reporting entertainment news of foreign countries...

they tend to adapt news from many sources which may or may not be true...

Its been so so so LONGGGG since i've posted here.....and its STILL the same old story and status with GOONG2.......sighs....i think all GOONGERS can do is reminescent and rewatch the drama.....and i've noticed not much pics in this thread lately....here are some artwork from www.cantdeny.com

9d09b37a.jpg

a7b387ce.jpg

a823fd31.jpg

I Miss Them!!!

Just read this news... hmm... i dun think we should trust it too much...

especially when s'pore is reporting entertainment news of foreign countries...

they tend to adapt news from many sources which may or may not be true...

i second that :lol:

and the talk abt a 2nd sad ending to show in china? i don't think such a piece of news (having an alternative sad ending) ever came out from korea.

and with the rushed filming of goong's ending, how on earth would they hv time to film another ending? just find these reports ridiculous :ph34r:

Guest oktet

Really u bought Yul necklace? and then i will buy Shin mp3 player hehehe..

Have u sign the petitions? it's a must! if u want KJH comes to indonesia of course, till now the petitions has sign 94 times hihi..

hope u don't watch Indonesia version of Goong, it can makes u shock

haha, yeah me and my best friend bought it. and it's so beautiful... I will wear it if Jung Hoon come to Indonesia hehe...

and Yup I signed the petition... I'm number 93 ^^

XDD Goong Indonesian version? is it Benci Benci Cinta? Baim Wong as Shin and Marshanda as Chae Gyung? haha I'm curious who will be Yul...

I will watch because i'm so curious how gud they make Indonesian version ;)

Johnhoon oh thanks for the explanation of Yul's necklace. that's so cute

and Oktet you bought the necklace how lucky!

I think the necklace would look good on a girl too, so there isn't a gender problem?

hehe yeah I feel so lucky that I can buy it ^^ it's wonderful.. I already fallin in love to that necklace since the 1st time I watched Goong and when I saw someone sell it.. I bought it...

I heard it's Jung Hoon himself who designed that necklace... <333

Guest lualm

thanks phrigian...you're an angel...if you happen to be in the vicinity im sure all the goongers will give u a big hug...hope you can post here the latest on goong 2 if you happen to get any news there in korea !!!

this has been like a roller coaster ride...one moment we're overjoyed with the slightest hint that jjh and yeh will be back together in the sequel, and then rumors like this one will spring up to douse our hopes.

i just hope someone from mbc can read all the posts here to get an idea just how popular the royal couple has become...wishful thinking.... :(

Guest aq_aj

haha, yeah me and my best friend bought it. and it's so beautiful... I will wear it if Jung Hoon come to Indonesia hehe...

and Yup I signed the petition... I'm number 93 ^^

XDD Goong Indonesian version? is it Benci Benci Cinta? Baim Wong as Shin and Marshanda as Chae Gyung? haha I'm curious who will be Yul...

I will watch because i'm so curious how gud they make Indonesian version ;)

hehe yeah I feel so lucky that I can buy it ^^ it's wonderful.. I already fallin in love to that necklace since the 1st time I watched Goong and when I saw someone sell it.. I bought it...

Oktet, wooow u still don't know who's gonna play Yul? You should go to FI then... :lol: . Or you want me to send u the pic? Hahaha...you'll be shocked! Esp because you are Yul's fan... :sweatingbullets:

That actor (indonesian version) is really... :vicx:

Btw, thanks for signing the petition, pleae help spread the petition, ok?

;)

Guest oktet

Oktet, wooow u still don't know who's gonna play Yul? You should go to FI then... . Or you want me to send u the pic? Hahaha...you'll be shocked! Esp because you are Yul's fan...

who's he? haha I'm not active in FI haha...why i will be shocked?

oktet really??? there's Goong Indonesian Ver??? i thot it was a joke!!!!

Ow NOOOO!!!!!! en Marsha will play...hhhhhh

Citra..haha it's citra, right? i think i know you and you know me :P

btw, you didn't know about it? you didn't watch the advertisement at S***?

Guest aq_aj

who's he? haha I'm not active in FI haha...why i will be shocked?

Citra..haha it's citra, right? i think i know you and you know me :P

btw, you didn't know about it? you didn't watch the advertisement at S***?

Hmmm...I won't post his pic here. But I'll give u the link :P

Here it is:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9748/rr5yg.jpg

Why u'll be shocked? Well, u should see the pic...then u'll know the answer. KJH is soooo cute..and this one is just soooo NOT cute!

Indonesian version of Goong,,,sucks! :fury:

Guest cannedfish

today 5 July .... wonder how long must we wait ...

you cannot hmn .... then sit down lah ... wait ur leg "duan" ...

" STRIKE " .... pls u mai seow .... wait you kena go and eat free food ...

worst can't heard the GOOD NEWS ....

on a second tot yah lahx..in spore u better guai guai sit n wait if not will end up in jail..haiz..i'm starting to tink poh kim,ts n bluemax r not releasing Goong ryte nw might b due to mayb some inner network tat channel U is doing..mayb channel U wans to up e ratings when dey air e drama soo dey make all e vid stores wait..cld it b tis case?

:blink:

Guest ju_fishlove

Hmmm...I won't post his pic here. But I'll give u the link :P

Here it is:

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/9748/rr5yg.jpg

Why u'll be shocked? Well, u should see the pic...then u'll know the answer. KJH is soooo cute..and this one is just soooo NOT cute!

Indonesian version of Goong,,,sucks! :fury:

Thanks aq_aj for not post Yul(indo version) pic here(don't even try..).. if u post it there will be 'earthquakes' in this forum

I already shock just by see the haircut of baim wong.. it's so 'Shin Gunnnn'... i mean the haircut.. not his face or his act... hehehe

Guest cannedfish

i second that :lol:

and the talk abt a 2nd sad ending to show in china? i don't think such a piece of news (having an alternative sad ending) ever came out from korea.

and with the rushed filming of goong's ending, how on earth would they hv time to film another ending? just find these reports ridiculous :ph34r:

ah so dere's no another ending lo..lucky..i tink dat ending is e best le..aniway i hope tat in Goong 2 shin's sis 'll find sm1 she love n den due to circumstances she pass e crown back to shin..tis shld b a small part..e rest of e show shld revolve ard shin n chae gyung..n hopefully a BABY..i osoo wld lyk yul to b back..he story is soo sad..dey shld put another nice ger in for him..he seems soo lonely, dun u tink? :mellow:

Guest because_of_you

hey guys

Im not sure if u knew this but apparently YEH's role of Shin Chae Gyung was offered to Boa first but due to her busy schedule she couldn't do it!! (i was looking on Boa Kwon wikipedia)

i think YEH did a Brilliant job as the crown princess, but i just can't help but wonder how Goong would have turned out with Boa and JJH whether they would have the same chemistry?? guess we'll never know??

Archived