[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ju_fishlove

Heeyyyy...why did you pass it to me, ju? :sweatingbullets:

OMG, Ju, your posts made me laughed real hard!! Yea, rite, let's make it a real petition... :rolleyes: .

Btw, it's not true that it's always me that make the petitions WE made them! It's a group effort. From Goongers for Goongers... :D

Goong...oohh...I can;t get enough of it. Can't wait for Goong 2 (with YEH and JJH in it... :lol: )

Yeah everything we do we do it for Goongersss also for our lovely couple JJH-YEH...

Yeah Goong 2 with original cast--> YEH and JJH, so please just be a real couple.. i think i'm gonna LOveeeeee Goong 2 soooo muchhh, if it can be realized.. :w00t: ,

2006-2007 full of JJH in my mind.. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aq_aj

i've seen the preview of goong a couple of days ago in indosiar, if the series gonna be a big hit in indonesia then i'm quite sure indosiar gonna make the cast to visit us here, just like other previously successful hit series (remember the meteor garden success?)

I don't think it was Indosiar that brought F4 to Indonesia... <_< .

And Indosiar never invited any k-stars before...so...Goong cast will be the 1st :phew:

Yeah everything we do we do it for Goongersss also for our lovely couple JJH-YEH...

Yeah Goong 2 with original cast--> YEH and JJH, so please just be a real couple.. i think i'm gonna LOveeeeee Goong 2 soooo muchhh, if it can be realized.. :w00t: ,

2006-2007 full of JJH in my mind.. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, Ju...let's sing together..."everything we do...we do it for Goong...." :lol:

Btw, I want to ask Malaysian Goongers, I heard that there will be a Malaysian version of Goong. Is that true?? :o

Guest ju_fishlove

I don't think it was Indosiar that brought F4 to Indonesia... <_< .

And Indosiar never invited any k-stars before...so...Goong cast will be the 1st :phew:

Ok, Ju...let's sing together..."everything we do...we do it for Goong...." :lol:

Btw, I want to ask Malaysian Goongers, I heard that there will be a Malaysian version of Goong. Is that true?? :o

Oh yah i have read that issue in newspaper too, that Malaysia will make a story likes Goong, is it true? and the actor is from indonesia--> Teuku Zacky.. i can't find that news in internet :sweatingbullets: , i think it's gonna be a different story right?

Guest affizza

i like this drama...its really funny...n i like shin...he's so cute hehehe!!!cant wait to see goong 2

Guest Storytime

I'm still watching it. It's really really addicting. :P But wait, Goong 2 is about Yul and Shin's SISTER? :blink: Isn't she a lot older than he is ... Anyway, I still can't forgive Hyo-Rin or Yul's mother for their actions.

I mean, Hyo-Rin was the one who rejected Shin first. Then after he's married, she wants him back? And on top of that, she ruins his rep as an attempt to get with him? I seriously can't evoke any feelings of pity for her...

And Yul's mother. That lady is simply psychotic. She's so desperate for power, it's sickening. But I feel bad for Yul. He's like the innocent bystander there. And the fact that he's in love with the person he can't have, it makes me sad. :( He's soooo adorable.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I just buy 2 GOONG DVD today....My friends soooo crazy about GOONG these days,so I help them buying GOONG DVD....Looking forward 2 watch GOONG 2 next year.... :rolleyes::phew:

tomoniichan.jpg

Guest sh1nhwafan

Haha, sorry, but I'm different :P . I don't care whether JJH or YEH is in Goong 2 or not. I just care about my Kim Jung Hoon, as long as he's there I will definitely watch it :rolleyes: .

YEAH!!!!! same here! i hope he becomes the main lead in goong2>_> it would be awesome if goong2 is based on how he goes back to the palace, and hopefully gets married to someone he likes and live happily ever afterXD KIM JUNG HOON OWNS!

YEAH!!!!! same here! i hope he becomes the main lead in goong2>_> it would be awesome if goong2 is based on how he goes back to the palace, and hopefully gets married to someone he likes and live happily ever afterXD KIM JUNG HOON OWNS!

yeah,

i hope so....looking forward for next season

i am currently watching 'goong'! i just truly love the character of yul ... kim jung hoon!! :) i can't help wish that it was him that got the princess in the end. i just felt that he loved her more then the shin character ... he loved her on sight and has always had her well-being at heart!!! what can i ask for from a guy??? so i third the motion that 'goong 2' is more on yul's character!!! but i do so wish that the story will have the princess getting hit on the head and realizing that it is yul that she loves and not shin! hahahahaa wishful thinking!!! but i do love to have kim jung hoon and yoon eunhye together ... they look absolutely great with much passionate chemistry there!! please please please let it be them for 'goong 2'!!! :rolleyes:

Guest luvkorean

HI I'm afilipina too, I've seen Goong several months back but im really hunified!!!!! Like Joo Ji Hoon so much! Cant' wait for Goong 2, hope that he will still be there! Yes i've heard that It will be shown here in the phils. Just excited too for others to see why I'm so addicted to Joo Ji Hoon after watching goong series. Been watching it many many times and I seem not tired of watching him. His eyes, back, nose, height, the way he carries himself and his charm and sex appeal is really awesome!!!

Hope to hear updates on him soon... go go go Joo JI hoon ..you'll be the next big star in Korea ....

Hi there! Im also a filipina! And of course.. a fan of Goong too. I'm currently on episode 18 of Goong... And im so loooving it! ^_^ Hehe. ♥♥Shin + Chaegyung♥♥

Btw.. Goong will be aired in Philippines too. It is in line in ABS CBN. Im just not sure when..

There will be Goong 2? Are you sure of it?

Guest cojung

Hello Goonger/soompi. I’m just finished Goong, it’s lovely and fun. Great to hear about Goong2. I’m happy if Yul and Shin’s sis are leading in Goong2. Yul is so lovely and deserves a kind girl to cuddle him :blush: . Shin’s sis, she seems natural, warm, talent and cute. Perfectly to take care Yul :lol:

And I also love Teddy bears at episode ending title and I found end of episode 13 has Teddy MV.

Would anyone got that MV file? Is it possible to upload YOUSEND IT. Big thanks.

Hello Goonger/soompi. I’m just finished Goong, it’s lovely and fun. Great to hear about Goong2. I’m happy if Yul and Shin’s sis are leading in Goong2. Yul is so lovely and deserves a kind girl to cuddle him :blush: . Shin’s sis, she seems natural, warm, talent and cute. Perfectly to take care Yul :lol:

is that TRUE ???? .....

both are leading actress/actor ....

oops ... then it would be funny anymore ....

because no Shin and CG ... no more funny screens ...

CG really funny when making joke with Shin ...

i think i wouldn't be watching ....

Guest Soophie

oh is that going to happen?

I really want Yul back and be the main character but with Shin's sister? :mellow:

She looks really mature and nice and happy(her smile, geez, it's so cheerful!), so then I can't imagine her being sad or jealous with Yul.

I wish Yul and Chaegyung would have just gotten together in the first one because separating CG and Shin now would just be too sad, no?

and I don't know if anyone's discussed this already, but what's the deal with Yul's necklace, you know which one I'm talking about. I always waited for them to explain it but it never happened :sweatingbullets:

Guest johnhoon

oh is that going to happen?

I really want Yul back and be the main character but with Shin's sister? :mellow:

She looks really mature and nice and happy(her smile, geez, it's so cheerful!), so then I can't imagine her being sad or jealous with Yul.

I wish Yul and Chaegyung would have just gotten together in the first one because separating CG and Shin now would just be too sad, no?

and I don't know if anyone's discussed this already, but what's the deal with Yul's necklace, you know which one I'm talking about. I always waited for them to explain it but it never happened :sweatingbullets:

Hehe, me too. As I said, I like Kim Jung Hoon to come back in Goong 2. But I don't think he will be with Shin's sis because she's abit too old for him, yeah and she's wise too. I hope to watch Yul in a romantic relationship rather a funny one because he's so sweet and kind-hearted.

I know why most of you are obsessed by a man' s coolness, totally useless. I used to be that. But now I think what is the use of that coolness if he becomes my boyfriend. Ha ha please don't blame me, that's why I love Yul and his features is my ideal lover.

Btw, what do you want to know about KJH's necklace? I know sth, hope that it can help. According to a magazine, that neckace is self-designed by him and will be given to his future lover. That's why he preserves it too much and wears it that so long till now.

so you are Bellisimo...and yeah, i'm indonesian and also join in FI too!!

Yep Yep hehehe....

Hi LaBelle! We didn't have the chance to meet OL today, ya? Not on YM, Soompi, or FI...:P

Yup..no confirmation yet... :blink: . Maybe...they want to surprise us :D ? Ya, let's just think of it that way... :rolleyes:

Hey lets meet this sunday if u can....mmm pelangi or pelayan or mana kek...hahaha

I hope there will be a BIG SURPRISE....but i jst read is true that yul gonna be the main role in Goong 2???

we like making petitions rite now.. we--> include me hehe.. :D

1.Petitions to make goong 2 with original cast

2.petitions to make goong cast (especially JJH) come to indonesia

and other petitions (still in progress --> maybe :D ) to make JJH and YEH as a couple.. :w00t:

ju_fishlove remember me...Im BeLLisimo(citra niy citra)....

hahahaha we Indonesian Goongers makes alot of petition yeah...

Guest cojung

is that TRUE ???? .....

both are leading actress/actor ....

oops ... then it would be funny anymore ....

because no Shin and CG ... no more funny screens ...

CG really funny when making joke with Shin ...

i think i wouldn't be watching ....

Dear aYuko.....I just read that from here. Quite good idea for me :lol: Not confirm it will happen. Sorry if it make you guy confused :tears: May be it'd better have new female lead for Yul :sweatingbullets:

Archived