[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

yup! i agree w/ both of ya~ :D

i guess it's becoz' it's her first time, dat's why she was a bit nervous.

I think even JJH (Shin) was veri nervous while fiLmin too.. hehe... i think it was his 1st too~

I know YEH's character is supposed to be cute, funny, naive abit... and at the end, she changed her character...more serious, grown up... and even u could teLL by the way she dressed too.

I reaLLi think dat Shin and Yul did a great job thou... :phew:

becoz' their emotionaless face reaLLi sparked me.... no smiLin, veri serious...

and i am VERY impressed w/ YEH's Goong teacher... hahaa... :D

she is awesome! i watched the Goong 1.5 (first 2 parts... waiting my other parts), she danced so weLL too... hehe. what a transformation for her! ;)

I agree w/ some of you here...

the drama is a drag somehow, they could end a earlier...

i sorta skip some of the parts.. :vicx:

i think all of 3 main leads doing a great jobs!! i mean just looking back again..all of their are new in acting!!

if the CG's character not starred by YEH, could be like this?? we are so in love with all of part in Goong because of them...just migkyo said, YEH's character is supposed to be cute, funny...different from Shin's or Yul's characters!! both of two in some part looks similiar character!!! but i love them all....

so there's still no confirmation on goong 2 cast....that's not good at all...

*wave wave* to indonesian Goongers,en cunto,cheli,ally,linhie,aYuko,aq_aj en others

hai..i'm indonesian goongers too!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest veena22

i dont know if anyone agrees with me on this.. but i think YEH's acting isnt that goood:/ I mean sometimes when im watching goong, it feels like JJH (shin) and KJH (yul) r into their characters, then suddenly YEH (cg) just seems.. out of the mood... kinda ruins it.. i sometimes think KJH is out of character too but not as much as YEH.. JJH seems like the best actor out of the 3. not the best actor but more into his character than the rest? SJH (hyorin) isn't that bad at acting either.. perhaps cuz her characters dont need as muchhh emotions into her acting? :/ i dont know..

not agree with you.

Guest MiGkYo

HI, please help me locate where i can download the transcript in english the sub for the goong 1.5. I know it's among the pages but since im working dont'have so much time in serching for it..Love JI hoon so much that's why iwant to watch the tv special. can somebody please email to me at mench0330@yahoo.com the full transcript.

Thanks so much...Rebby please help.!

I PMed u the transcript :)

it was done by Fren~

i just recongized that there are 3,085,170 views for this Thread..

the most viewing so far! omg... ahhaa...

go Goong! AZAAAAAA! :w00t:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

so there's still no confirmation on goong 2 cast....that's not good at all...

*wave wave* to indonesian Goongers,en cunto,cheli,ally,linhie,aYuko,aq_aj en others

I agree with you LaBelle! Not good at all!

I want the everyone to return!

Guest aq_aj

Are you guys Indonesian Goongers then? That's cool. I'm Indonesian too. :D Happy to meet you all of you in here.

Hi ck16! I'm from Indonesia too :D...whoaaa! I'm happy to finally see more Indonesian Goongers here.... :lol: .

BTW,,,do you go to FI too? Have you heard that rumour...about Indosiar will air Rosy Life to replace Princess Lulu, not GOONG???!! That sucks!!!! I was so happy when I first saw the trailer of Goong on Indosiar...but now... :tears:

BTW, Indonesian Goongers, please sign this petition:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Goong/petition.html

Hi ck16! I'm from Indonesia too :D...whoaaa! I'm happy to finally see more Indonesian Goongers here.... :lol: .

BTW,,,do you go to FI too? Have you heard that rumour...about Indosiar will air Rosy Life to replace Princess Lulu, not GOONG???!! That sucks!!!! I was so happy when I first saw the trailer of Goong on Indosiar...but now... :tears:

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong/petition.html

Wow..so many indonesia goongers. Well......i am indonesia too and i am so happy many fans goong here.

i have watched goong 1.5, but i didn't understand a thing except for the NG's.. there are no subs!! still i love seeing JJH and YEH together!!!

i noticed too that Goong has the most topic replies and views among the forums!!! yay!!!

Support GOONG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

I'm a JJH and YEH shipper.. love them!

Guest lavender*sshi

Woah! How was it! I can't get enough GOONG! I'm loving it all the WAY!!

SHIN ♥ SHIN CHAE GYUNG! Hahaha!

Guest fe4rL3sS

i have watched goong 1.5, but i didn't understand a thing except for the NG's.. there are no subs!! still i love seeing JJH and YEH together!!!

i noticed too that Goong has the most topic replies and views among the forums!!! yay!!!

Support GOONG ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

I'm a JJH and YEH shipper.. love them!

There is a translation of goong 1.5 by Fern (I think). It's in the front page of this thread. Although it's not complete (she just did the translation for the parts she liked) it does help you to understand what they're talking about. Also, if you can read chinese, you can go to youtube and watch it. There are clips of goong 1.5 with chinese subs.

I also agree with you guys that it would be stupid if they change the actresses/ actors cos from what I see, like Huan Zhu Ge Ge 3, they changed almost all the main casts and people weren't even interested to watch it, cos it's just different.

my fave scene in GOONG would have to be the beach scene!!!!! that is so romantic...

beach108bp-1.jpg

SORRY SPOILERS HERE...

the beach scene is so romantic and the song by j and howl on the background suits it very well!!!! i have watched that scene for like 5 times already..

just want to share my thoughts about it.. it seems like that it was so romantic and they were both happy together without thinking of thr palace rules and the elders... and then when they spend the night at a summer house, just thunking of it again makes me happy!!! GO sHIN AND cg!!!!

JJH and YEH have chemistry together!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR gOONG 2!!!

Guest angeljocelyn1

enjoy!!

woah! i almost finish watching this series! hay! i really got hooked!! woah! i really like it! luv yah XIN!

joojihoon22dd.jpg

so cute!!! wahah!! i love him!! hehehe

Guest lavander

This was how obssessed I was With this Drama... I really went to Macau just to go to the St. francis Xavier Chapel in which they wed.... And also the Lord Stows and also the small grocery store she went to... It was so funny going there and feeling soo happy knowing you were in the same place where they have been! Can't wiat for the Part 2...

Guest Junanni

ahhh!!! eyecatcher_1 the avatars you made are so cute =) i have noooo skills when it comes to images and stuff, i can't even work photoshop/paint properly. look over there<< i'm using one of your avatars right now =)

thanks a bunchh <3

http://www.petitiononline.com/Goong/petition.html

I saw lots of Indonesian Goongers in here. Nice to meet all of you then.

That's cool. I'm Indonesian but I don't live there anymore.

Oh...not airing Goong yet? I hope they will soon. I thought they will air it next after Princess Lulu(that's what my mom told me). I told her to watch it coz it's really good one and a cute one to watch.

Thank you for more Goong pictures. XiaoS_sweet--> I like that picture too. So romantic.

eyecatcher 1---> Thanks for making & sharing the avatars. So cute.

lavander--> You really went to Macau? Nice. You must be taking so many pictures there. About the pillow, Rebby bought one @ eclick Korea. Check few pages back has a picture of it.

woah! i almost finish watching this series! hay! i really got hooked!! woah! i really like it! luv yah XIN!

so cute!!! wahah!! i love him!! hehehe

hey there. gentle reminder. pls read the rules and do not quote the entire picture. pls remove the IMG tags and leave only the link behind.

thank u

Archived