[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Hi

I have read & signed the onlinepetition this morning. I have hestitated initially to participate in this petition thing but after reading the fans' requests in the petition, it really make me to reconsider. I really wish this petition could reach the production office (MBC) safely and hopefully the senior management could do something quick and make the annoucement of Gung 2 in due course. It is really a pain-in-the neck as i'm (i think all Gung's fans) waiting patiently for the final annoucement of Gung 2 and if all the leading casts will be back in this production. How long do we have to wait? @_@ T___T

Let's pray and hope to receiving good news of Gung 2 from MBC soon. Aja, fighting!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fe4rL3sS

Is that a pic of them promoting in Japan? Cos I thought that JJH didn't go to Japan, only YEH and KJH went...

Guest s2.baboxx

hey... umm i see the transcripts here.. so does that mean they arent dooing the subs? please dont get the wrong idea that im complaining for the subs.. im just curious cuz i cant find it on d addicts either.. thanks

Guest ___cee

OMG, I haven't been here for the longest time =(

It's good to see our favorite drama's thread on the FIRST page, still. That's amazing, you guys are all amazing!

Still can't wait for Season 2 but I have way too much SAT studying/tutoring/memorizing vocab stuff going on even though it's summer (:crazy: BRAINOVERLOAD) and the weather is being retarded lately. We've only gotten ONE day of sunshine since school ended (June 9). Wtf? That's what I get for living in Alaska...I watched Goong over again, it was still good, I'll never get tired of it. Any updates on YEH or JJH? What have they been doing lately?

Yay for Goong =D

Edit: Someone just owned page 1943 (1943??!??!?!?! DANG, y'all are crazy!)

Guest xl0lxl0lx

hi goong lovers! i need some help...there is this scene where chaegyung's family was like imagining, and they picture shin rolling his sleeves, removing his belt and lick it about to hit chaegyung, and then they imagine chaegyung hitting shin with a stick. (also shown in goong 1.5) i forgot what episode that was in. if u know, please tell me. i already deleted the vids, and don't know which one to redownload. thanks!!

Guest cunto

hi goong lovers! i need some help...there is this scene where chaegyung's family was like imagining, and they picture shin rolling his sleeves, removing his belt and lick it about to hit chaegyung, and then they imagine chaegyung hitting shin with a stick. (also shown in goong 1.5) i forgot what episode that was in. if u know, please tell me. i already deleted the vids, and don't know which one to redownload. thanks!!

That is ep. 15, after Shin hit Yul ;)

Guest bratinella0903

hi! this is my first time on this forum :) i really love this series and been really addicted to it. ive watched it over and over again :) i particularly like episode 16 :) i also love their soundtrack :)

Guest lualm

hello bratinella0903...welcome and may you continue to have goong fever...

hi yuru...i did sign up also for the online petition...here's hoping that mbc has everything in control and that they will be able to get the complete cast again just like in meteor garden 2. we'll be the happiest goongers in the land if we see jjh and yeh together once more !!!

Guest bratinella0903

hi lualm! im really addicted! im watching the mv at you tube. take care :)

hello bratinella0903...welcome and may you continue to have goong fever...

hi yuru...i did sign up also for the online petition...here's hoping that mbc has everything in control and that they will be able to get the complete cast again just like in meteor garden 2. we'll be the happiest goongers in the land if we see jjh and yeh together once more !!!

Guest cunto

HI..does anyone has the OST version II in mp3 format? Tried the links at Page 1 but not able to.

Appreciate if you can pm me.

Thanks.

Dun know whether you still need it. :blush: Here is Goong OST II in mp3. format :lol:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...45F5CD73A7D26D8

For newcomers who also love Goong soundtrack, this is Goong OST I:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C502239299EF43B

:lol: Enjoy!

Guest cutiepad

OMG!!!!!!.. i'm so happy... To all SG goongers!!! alert!!!

the latest i-weekly magazine has featured an article on GOONG!!! just before it , was the interview with junki... its so double happiness for me!!!!!!

sadly, i don't have a scanner to post the pictures..

Guest Junanni

lol! cutiepad cracked me up with "double-happiness" but i would be happy too if i see junki and then goong AHHHHH

oh and ___cee hope you don't overwork yourself >.< i just got back from a morning class for calculus (it's to prepare for ap calc) so yeah, 6 weeks of fun haha i just got back my sat scores too (so bad...) so maybe i should study too lmao meanwhile i'll just replay goong in my head ;)

Thank you for sharing the translation, sunshine4ever! It's so funny after reading the translation part and understand what they're talking about in the show.

cunto---> Thanks for sharing the OST mp3 files. I can't wait to hear them. Still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail soon. For now I can listen to mp3s.

Dun know whether you still need it. Here is Goong OST II in mp3. format

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...45F5CD73A7D26D8

For newcomers who also love Goong soundtrack, this is Goong OST I:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C502239299EF43B

Enjoy!

Thanks so much! Cunto! :D

By the way, has anyone translated Goong's lyrics?

Guest cutiepad

Why were they in Macau, and it looked like they weren't on holidays. Did CG and Shin live separately or something???

chaeyeon had to leave korea , to show the citizens that she is "repenting for her sins". the royal family are "using" her as a scapegoat , so that the democracy would not demand the abolishment of the royal family. and yes, she had to live apart with shin for sometime...

macau was the country she went to do "repenting"

i hope my explaination helped you a bit

Guest valandy

Goond News!!!!! They are going to sell the original version of Goong Part 1 in Singapore soon!!!! VCD as well as DVD.......... v(^^)v

Goond News!!!!! They are going to sell the original version of Goong Part 1 in Singapore soon!!!! VCD as well as DVD.......... v(^^)v

thanks valandy, you must be so goongified that you cannot decide whether to spell it GOOD or GOONG anymore ? :lol: alot of us say GOONG nite now instead of good nite.. :ph34r:

Archived