[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think my sis told me she saw Vol.13 ...

sorry if i am wrong ...

counting down for the releasing for the news on Goong 2 ...

maybe your sister right..coz i just know that the vol.11 till this Jan 2006...

Guest summermaniac1982

i can't hardly wait till goog 2 tobe realease..

realy love dis series..and the casts's very great n gorgeus

Guest w e d n e s d a y

i just finished watching this series yesterday & i really like it a lot. this is one of the best k-series. i really like the chemistry of Chaegyung & Shin Goon. could anyone help me locate what page i could find its ratings in Korea when it was shown there. thanks in advance.

Guest aq_aj

i just finished watching this series yesterday & i really like it a lot. this is one of the best k-series. i really like the chemistry of Chaegyung & Shin Goon. could anyone help me locate what page i could find its ratings in Korea when it was shown there. thanks in advance.

You can see it here:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Goong

:)

hey...where can i find the full english episode summary of this show?

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~rebbie11/goongsummary.htm

hii!!! i'M STARTING TO WATCH THIS CUZ MY FRIEND SAID IT WAS LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!

But i had a question.... when they got married and they were in that small room to do their last ceremony (where she end up biting him)... she called him "shin goon" and he was all like "what! Shin Goon?!" or something like that... i thought that was his name.. so why did he react that way when she said it?

I believe she should address him as 'Prince'....Jeonha. If i'm not wrong

http://home.pacific.net.sg/~rebbie11/goongsummary.htm

I believe she should address him as 'Prince'....Jeonha. If i'm not wrong

actually when cg called her shin goon. it was rather sarcastic that's why he didnt like it. goon is more like "sir" so there was nth wrong. and he is her husband. she is allowed to call him shin goon.

and he just feel irritated because she calls him with that sarcastic tone at first but after awhile he got used to it

Guest packet85

to those who were there in macau during the filming:

oops i think i made a mistake. are the steps in the middle of this picture the ones that JJH stepped on? i got confused. THANKS

Guest arcanewish

hi! im actually looking for the dvd for the serail now. somehow i cant seem to find it. maybe it aint realeased yet? sigh. i can't wait to watch the entire series, so far, i've only watched the first episode lol. but it was in chinese subs. and i need eng subs!

to those who were there in macau during the filming:

oops i think i made a mistake. are the steps in the middle of this picture the ones that JJH stepped on? i got confused. THANKS

is it the one facing the 'library' that CG came out from? If so, that's the steps that JJH went down and took pic... cuz there were a few such stairs there... but he used the one facing the 'library'.

Guest puredasani

does anyone know what chapter or volumn the Drama Goong stopped at in the Manga? Or did they follow through all the way to the end of the manga?

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

A historical event has occurred: I made a Hyorin banner and was NICE to her. Yes, it was hard, but I think I'll be okay. All joking aside, this was one of my favorite Goong scenes, but just because I love ballet dancing, not any of the actual drama context. :P

did she actually do the dancing herself? if she did, it's good.

I don't really like Hyorin, and Yul fits with the princess better than Shin XD

same here ;]

---Nai

Guest -randomness-

Ahh. I'm really sorry if anyone posted a picture of this already, but I can't seem to find it. There was a Soompi member who had it as her banner though.

Does anyone have a close enough picture of Chaegyung's character shoes? :sweatingbullets: I believe it was like 4 hand-drawn heads on white slip-ons. Thanks a lot. A friend wanted to have characters on her shoes but wasn't quite sure how it would look.

Also, when would the season 2 be airing? That is, if it hasn't already. -_- I'm slow.

Edit//

Thank you chigurl and liquidfir

' date='Jun 22 2006, 08:09 AM' post='2875841']

Ahh. I'm really sorry if anyone posted a picture of this already, but I can't seem to find it. There was a Soompi member who had it as her banner though.

Does anyone have a close enough picture of Chaegyung's character shoes? :sweatingbullets: I believe it was like 4 hand-drawn heads on white slip-ons. Thanks a lot. A friend wanted to have characters on her shoes but wasn't quite sure how it would look.

Also, when would the season 2 be airing? That is, if it hasn't already. -_- I'm slow.

the season2 will air in 2007 feb. that's the speculated date

Guest chigurl

' date='Jun 21 2006, 07:09 PM' post='2875841']

here you go......

g41.jpg

Archived