[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest felihaha

Thks for the info

May I know is it selling at bujis or Taka kino ?

It's sold at taka kino. The bonus vcd do not have goong in it, it just have a preview of a new show and several mvs and mtv of the king and clown. The set cost $18.90. The magazine given is a mixture of all korean series, so there's only a very small section on goong (~2 pages). Besides that, there is another china mag cover page is kim jung hoon (Lee Yul).

Guest RAIN/SHK

Hey guys forgive me because I haven't been in this thread for over a month now and I was just wondering why this discussion of them probably not returning came up. I thought it was already confirmed that all three are returning for goong 2. Did they change their mind. I might find the answer if I read the backlogs, but I don't have time. Thanks

Guest daisy_changstah

Hey guys forgive me because I haven't been in this thread for over a month now and I was just wondering why this discussion of them probably not returning came up. I thought it was already confirmed that all three are returning for goong 2. Did they change their mind. I might find the answer if I read the backlogs, but I don't have time. Thanks

this is the same thing I am wondering about. I was so happy when it was said that all cast had confirmed that they are returning to Goong 2, but now, I'm very confuse.

I signed the petition already. I hope more people do too. What is Goong without the royal couple??? IT HAS TO HAVE THE ROYAL COUPLE!!!!!!

Guest lemoncoke

I just signed the Petition for Goong 2 with the original cast. I am number 318!

Please everybody sign if you agree!

Thanks for the perosn who start it!

Guest kirakira<3

i'm sorrie but i have not been on this forum for a while due to some....technical difficulties...damn dial up.

neway, what's this replacing the original cast?

i signed the petition, but....why exactly are they replacing them?

Guest lollicup

I'm new to this thread but I signed the petition too. I LOVE the original cast of GOONG. I have no idea why they would think about changing the cast. It was so perfect! Goong is so good. I hope the second one is a continuation of the first. I liked the story. :)

Guest galaxie_krf4

In Goong 1.5 JJH is so cute,I like him!!!I find that YEH is more quiet than her character and I like that,quiet but so kute,so graceful.She is beautiful!

thanks for the translation of Goong 1.5.But anyone has the Goong 1.5 with English Sub?Plzzz share it to me.I do want to get all they'r talking about cos they laugh all the times. Plzzz help me!!!

Guest aq_aj

i'm sorrie but i have not been on this forum for a while due to some....technical difficulties...damn dial up.

neway, what's this replacing the original cast?

i signed the petition, but....why exactly are they replacing them?

I think JJH and YEh both really want to be in Goong 2, and also the PD :D . But it’s their managements… they want their artists to be paid more… :sweatingbullets:

It's sold at taka kino. The bonus vcd do not have goong in it, it just have a preview of a new show and several mvs and mtv of the king and clown. The set cost $18.90. The magazine given is a mixture of all korean series, so there's only a very small section on goong (~2 pages). Besides that, there is another china mag cover page is kim jung hoon (Lee Yul).

Thks Felihaha...in this case I might not want to buy. Umm.. a little disappointed :(

Prefer to have lots of Goong pics

Guest xling06

for singapore goongers

there are many new china/taiwan mags that feature Goong now available at Kinokuniya, ranging from S$6.30 to more than S$18... some come with bonus discs (mix of Goong & other dramas)

YEH is on BOOM cover, its a taiwan mag.

I saw some new magazines (believed should be china magazinea) from Taiwan website, I am praying hard it will be selling in kinokuniya too.....cos the pictures in those book look so nice!! and from what I read, one of them contain about 50+ pages of full colour picture of goong, the other one come with about 100+ pages :w00t: !!! anyone spot them in kinokuniya or any part of Singapore, pls post here to share the news! thanks!

peacee..ya'll i'm new goonger...here..:D

i'm realy exited when i heard that goong will be aired soon on my

country indonesia..after princess lulu..finished...

but actually i have da dvd but it's may be different when watch this

drama with indonesian dubing...

hallo summer & akanechan!! and the others from Indonesia...i'm Indonesian too!! i'm glad there's many indonesian people too in this site...

and yeah..goong will be aired in Indonesia!! the trailer is so exciting!!

Indosiar is a big tv station rite? If they air Goong i think Indonesian Goongers have a higher chance of meeting the cast in person, if i'm not wrong the sort of hosted or co-host the korean wave event in Indonesia last year?

yeah..Indosiar is the one of biggest TV station in Indonesia...

I saw some new magazines (believed should be china magazinea) from Taiwan website, I am praying hard it will be selling in kinokuniya too.....cos the pictures in those book look so nice!! and from what I read, one of them contain about 50+ pages of full colour picture of goong, the other one come with about 100+ pages :w00t: !!! anyone spot them in kinokuniya or any part of Singapore, pls post here to share the news! thanks!

they had the 50+ pages (pink cover) like 2 weeks ago, but already out of stock. you can try asking them if you can still order it.

comic connection sells it too, i last saw 2 copies at Jurong Point branch but they are selling it at higher price at $23.90 instead of the S$18+ at Kino..

the other photo books - JJH & KJH's... dun think they are worth it cuz the color of the print not that fantastic and they are random pics taken from the internet, some are not even sharp & clear..

other chinese mags sold at Kino now only hv little coverage on goong, i wouldn't suggest buying them given the poor quality of the printing.. :P

Ooooh..I see. Yang jelas donk ngomongnya, mbak....:P. jadi bingung...

BTW, what is TVXQ? Give me more details about that club...maybe i'll join it.

Ooowww..not Indonesian Goongers then. Batavian Goongers...wakakak...

Well TVXQ is dongbang shinki lho say...hahaha

details of the club im gonna pm u yah

hehehe That's rite Batavia Goongers...man the dutch named our city as Batavia not jakarta back then yah...sounds Nicer...hahaha

23_11_59.gif ...

let us know what the result ...

i don't think PD will see this soompi ...

just begged the managers ...

let EH and JH do whatever they want ...

we WANT GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ... GOONG 2 ...

ha ha ha

wahahahaha aYuko maybe we shuld go to korea en hostage their management ppl....hahaha

If they're gonna do goong 2, I think I want to see new faces..haha. I didn't really like how goong ended.

Hmmmm dun u think that's why they're makin Goong 2...bcoz it's not "finish" yet

Guest lavender*sshi

How can I sign the petition for Goong 2... And what's with Goong1.5??

Can I ask for the complete OST of this drama?

Archived