[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Indosiar is a big tv station rite? If they air Goong i think Indonesian Goongers have a higher chance of meeting the cast in person, if i'm not wrong the sort of hosted or co-host the korean wave event in Indonesia last year?

reminders time

as our MOD armanigurl mentioned at least 2 times in this thread... any arrangement of meetings please do so via PM... of cuz there are other means of communication available (YM, MSN..)

and if you don't hv time to check out the revised rules, allow me to quote it here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...ounce&f=16&id=1

FORUM RULES.

1. No Convoying Rule

Please refrain from saying too much hi, bye, goodnight, good-morning, good afternoons greetings, waving, in colourful colourful words.

Why we don’t want it? Because it breeds a chatroom-like environment which is not suppose to be what this forum is used for.

2. Non related chat.

Please discuss purely about the topic. Personal talk and other irrelevant conversation should be restricted to Private messages, other means of communication. Please keep birthday celebrations out of thread topic unless related to the stars of the thread involved.

3. No Spam Rule.

Please do not post for the sake of bumping the pages.

Please do not make it a habit to post one liners for the sake of post increase or to annoy others.

He’s so hot, omg he’s so hot, he’s hot hot hot.. is the same. There is no need to repeat / and echo the same replies. No more post announcing “I OWN THIS PAGE” or any more “Thread Milestone Celebrations” because, we don’t know when we’re gonna trim the pages so no point celebrating.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...ounce&f=16&id=9

PLEASE DON'T RE-QUOTE FULL PICTURES

Hi Everyone,

Just want to remind everyone again about re-quoting pictures.

Please, do not re-quote full pictures (unless the pics are small). Sometimes there's no need to requote every single picture posted by another poster. Sometimes we have a thread full of re-quotes and its really bothersome to some people.

So please, take out the image tag when you are requoting.

FORUM RULE NO. 9

9. Re-quotes of pictures

If you need to re- quote a picture. Post the link, or a thumbnail instead of re-quoting the whole picture.

Thanks.

AG

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all Goong super fans.....!!!!!

ujin - Wow...all that quotes was a great job from u!! Thank u very much indeed!! It made me want to watch Goong again!!! :D

I do hope JJH n YEH are going to act in Goong 2!! Without them, Goong 2 is no more Goong 2!!!

your very much welcome.

these quotes are one the reasons that make me fall in love more with GOONG! :wub:

Guest mirukupocky

hello..

i hav jus finish goong and come upon this discussion/thread. but i am quite surprised with the discussion here.. izzit true that the original cast esp the 2 main characters are not going to participate in goong 2?

omg.. if its true.. that will be so disappointing.. :(

was watching some videos on youtube, this video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJQXLQsFD9E

hope someone can kindly translate the details..? really wan to noe wat they were saying inside..

thank you

Guest ovette

wat? stil not done with the casting? i thot theyre gona start shooting alredy.. anyone has clues as to wat goong2 wil be all about? is it tru the 2families would switch roles? xin as the poor guy and chaegyong as the princess??

Guest babossagaji

If they're gonna do goong 2, I think I want to see new faces..haha. I didn't really like how goong ended.

Guest GoongLOVExx

it's a sitdown interview with most of the cast members (no KJH aka Yul :( ).

they include BTS & bloopers, if u dl get the HQ version :D YEH & JJH look great in it.

Oh thank you for explaining that!

I want to see that! The bloopers are always fun to watch. =]

But, aww no Yul, that's sad. =[ I love Yul. XD

Guest echoRy

no problemas, my pleasure ^^^

u really have to watch G1.5, it's really funny and i don't even know what they're saying :huh::lol:

the prince and princess for COREA's Red Devils (imbc)

corea1up.jpg

Hello everybody! I know it's kind of unfortunate to have just watch this series, but I think it was great nonetheless! I really like the characters and plot. Korea being a monarchy is something very fresh. It kind of connect the modern days with the ancient which is really cool. What I really like is nobody in the story was soo evil that they shown no remorse for their wrong doings. The ending was not most satisfying, but quite alright I guess.

I did cried at some part, especially when it evolved Yul. I think he is my most favorite character in this story. I really sympathize him and like how he at the end consumed all the blames for his mother. If it was an average person in his situation I think they'll be much more aggressive to seek revenge. I know I can't do what he did and I don't blame him for wanting to be with Che Kyung. He was really an extraordinary character. Too bad his fate was kind of determined for him at a young age but even through that he still made a selfless decision. Sometime I did wish Chae Kyung would at least show some kind of affection toward him.

Anyway, great story! Very addicting. O and big thanks to everyone who help uploaded the episodes and subs on the first page. And also another thanks to those who took their times to translate the story into English. I really appreciate it.

Guest aq_aj

:D

I know I already posted this before…but maybe there are some people in this thread still haven’t heard about the petition that we made.

We made a petition for Goong 2. To ask the original cast of Goong back to the 2nd season. Here’s the link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/goong2/petition.html

if you agree with it, please sign it…and spread it to your friends…:D

Guest GoongLOVExx

Yeah, I feel bad for Yul, too. =[ He is one of my favorite characters.

But I still like Shin so yeah. XD

That picture is too funny! LOL. ^o^

edit//

Ahhh Goong 2 doesn't have the same people?!

I never knew that! So none of the original characters are going to be in it?

What about the ending of Goong 1...is it a compltely new storyline, because I thought they were going to continue from Goong 1...=[

Guest MIZunderstud

u really have to watch G1.5, it's really funny and i don't even know what they're saying :huh::lol:

corea1up.jpg

oh there's no english sub..anyways, i still wanna watch it. where can i find the link to it?

Guest echoRy

oh there's no english sub..anyways, i still wanna watch it. where can i find the link to it?

first pg has all the answers, links, info and whatever u might need :D

there's a bunch of clubboxes that have it too, and those links can be found at the 1st page as well. u can download which ever version ofcourse, but i recommend MQ or HQ :D

Guest MIZunderstud

first pg has all the answers, links, info and whatever u might need :D

got it, thanks :)

The first page is very neat and helpful...very easy to navigate. i like it very much. i hope every thread has the same format :P

Guest aq_aj

Thanks jina, and everyone else who signed the Goong 2 petition :D.

We've already got 240 signatures now. THe petition will be up for 2 weeks, then we'll send it to Eight Peaks, MBC, JJH's agency, and YEH's (hopefully... We still don't know the contact details. Anyone here can help with YEH's agency's contact details???).

Guest summermaniac1982

Hi akanechan and summermaniacs!! I'm from Indonesia too... I guess there are lots of Indonesian Goongers who visit this thread frequently but only being silent readers. Coz I often see 'indonesian' nicks in the 'users who reading this thread' list.

BTW...Can't wait until Indosiar airs Goong!!! But princess Lulu is a little bit long, 20 episodes. And sometimes, when Indosiar says 'soon', they don't really mean it. I mean, remember what happened to "sun never sets", "love 2000", and "Sorry I Love You"?? Indosiar said that they will be airing them "SOON" but after some weeks, the trailers never showed up again, and then Indosiar aired them like...months after it. Hope this won't happen to Goong... :angry:

yea...there lot of us here..but didn;t recognize eachother..

until i said indonesian...

dont be angry dear chingu...

i see the trailer showe up once per princes lulu's commercial

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I just finished the first season (allllll 24 epi.) and it's the best in the world!! SHIN AND CHAEGYUNG FOREVER!! YUL AND HIS MOM CAN ROT IN A FIREY HELL!! Anyways, Joo Jihoon is so awesome hawt in this drama, SERIOUSLY. I really love it though. It made me want to cry a bunch when it ended and the songs are so sad too. I felt horrible for them both because so many people wanted them apart and stuff... I can't wait for season 2!!!!!!!

Guest margan

Just finished watching Princess Hour (Palace) here in Australia in DVD , although the english subtitle

is so bad, we still enjoy the whole series from Episose 1 to 24. All the actors and actresses are verygood

considering that they are new in their acting career. Congratulation,- even we are not Korean we appreciate

the entertainment value of your tv series. keep up the good work and hope to see more of Yoon Eun Hae,

Joo Ji Hoon and Kim Jeong Hoon.

We're going to watch this again the second time around to understand it properly, i also printed the synopsis

so at least we have a bit of idea on what they talking about.

When can these Korean tv series have a better english subtitles? so frustrating.

very addictive this series, nice to see new and fresh faces

yoon eun hae, joo ji hoon, kim jeong hoon - what's their new project.

for singapore goongers

there are many new china/taiwan mags that feature Goong now available at Kinokuniya, ranging from S$6.30 to more than S$18... some come with bonus discs (mix of Goong & other dramas)

YEH is on BOOM cover, its a taiwan mag.

Archived