[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest packet85

this magazine has a lot of Chaegyung, Shin, and Hyorin pix in it- the Shin/JJH pix have been posted before and i think some of these have not been posted, so here goes:

gungm00902.jpg

gungm00903.jpg

gungm00905.jpg

gungm00892.jpg

gungm00893.jpg

gungm00894.jpg

gungm00896.jpg

gungm00897.jpg

gungm00898.jpg

gungm00899.jpg

gungm00901.jpg

i just watch one NG that is very cute ...

while EH was chatting with Yul in the balcony ...

and Shin came in and drag her out ...

while the 2 guys was talking inside ...

EH quite open the door and speak

softly that she wants to join in (or something like playing) ...

but Shin quickly close the door which ends up EH's head being

stuck between it ... THAT PART was One Take no NG at all ...

but the MOST FUNNIEST part is that ...

after that ... YEH was dancing crazy and the behind door ...

while those 2 guys was still acting ...

just really make me laugh like mad ...

Guest packet85

is there a real Official Photobook for Goong? this is the closest thing i got and i really doubt if it's official, coz some the pictures inside seem to be just randomly downloaded from the net and then compiled. and this is NOT from Korea:

gungm00914.jpg

carrying big and small pictures like these:

gungm00913.jpg

gungm00908.jpg

Guest jhing

darn, no NGs for ep 23 kiss? :lol:

packet - thanks for the pics. first time seeing those wedding pics of YEH. She makes a beautiful bride, btw. :D

the comic is up to vol 11 only and the ending of goong was created by the scriptwriter, it didn't follow the comic since it hasn't yet end. however from previous news report, it was mentioned that the comic author Pretty Park would/might use or follow goong 1 ending for her own. not sure how reliable the news is since we have been having some issues recently with the cast being confirmed or not confirmed for season 2...

goong 2 story will be written from scatch by the production team 8Peaks & MBC.

are JJH & YEH will be starring again in Goong 2 have been confirmed???

Guest jess8

Hi i'm Malaysian too...obviously the land of pirated CDs....since the official original english subbed version isn't out yet...u can get bootlegged korean/mandarin audio with eng and chinese subs from SS2 PJ selangor apparently...JAMIEYN told me...ask her...PM her....or whatever....she knoes exactly where...but if u're not from KL/PJ...Johor Bahru has tons of it...in any audio any subs..(JB is the ultimate pirate location anyways)...

i've seen china made ones...but they suck trust me...

Hi, i purchased one which is from China. it's dubbed and subbed in mandarin and i really couldn't understand a word. i searched high and low in KL and couldnt find it. In the end, i had to purchase it online thanks to one of the participants in this forum.

PJ ss2? where?

Jamieyn, if u c this, pls pm me and let me know where? Thanks

goong/princess hours fave lines

yul talking about chaegyung...

"the more you get to know her, it seems she has a charm that flutters the heart..."

-----

chaegyung : "if there was no me... would it really be boring?"

shin: "it'll be empty."

chaegyung: "why are you afraid of being bored again?"

shin: "because i can feel happiness when i'm with you"

---------

chaegyung: "people comfort each other. eventhough it doesn't solve the problem...but it can make the heart feel better"

----------

shin: "one day chaegyung asked me what my dream was. it seemed like at that moment i heard a bang! no one ever asked me what my dream was. and i never thought about it either. because either way my future is already decided, and it won't change because i dream. but after hearing what she said, it came to me that i wanted to have a dream"

---------

chaegyung: "if being under the same sky and standing in the same land... makes me grow hatred for you. then it will be hard to handle."

----------

shin: " why did some random girl butt into my life... and with her big staring eyes asking me this and that... when i listen to your words, it felt like my life was all fake. all the things that i once believed felt fake within seconds. but sometimes i think about this often... and sometimes i would ask myself... would i be able to live without you?"

-----------

queen: "in this world, there is something that cannot be forced upon... things like fate, regardless of how hard your tried to grab, you can't seem to grab hold of it. and even if you grab hold of it, it would not stay in your hands forever."

---------

shin: "there are times that i want to let you go, but sometimes i wouldn't want to let you go. so before my heart wants to let you go... growing old together is not a bad idea."

---------

chaegyung: "coming into the palace and liking you (shin), are such blessings. because if i didn't, you wouldn't have even looked at me"

chaegyung: "to meet such a good friend like you(yul) was great. but i can't give you my heart, yet you keep looking at me. long time ago, shin goon said that stars have a reason to die, and so do humans. 2.5 millions years. when those 2.5 million years pass, they say that you might even meet the people you know again... i may be leaving shin's side now but... i think in 2.5 million years, i'll still like him."

--------

shin: "i wanted to be free as a balloon. when i became the hwangtaeja, i gave up everything. but after i meet bigung(chaegyung), i was able to dream again. i dreamed that if i was with bigung, i would be able to fly again."

--------

chaegyung: "the only reason i was able to breathe in the palace was because of shin goon. that's why... i want to stay with you. the person i love is not the crown prince, just you. i love you. if my heart hurts so much, i think i love you."

shin: "if you stay by my side... i might break your wings"

chaegyung: "i don't care...just say that you want me next to you."

shin: "please stay by my side. don't leave. don't leave me alone."

-------

shin: "i missed you. if i don't see you now, i'm afraid i will suffocate. even if i'm seeing you now... i still miss you."

chaegyng: "i wanted to be the person who looks good with you. but its not working out the way i wanted to."

shin: "you don't look good with me. you shine so much that i can't even look at you. and because of you, i was able to know the real world.... shin chaeygung outshined everyone that i have met before."

--------

-haemyung talking to shin about political marriage-

"two people whoare not in love got married, but does it mean that they won't have love, forever? there are many different ways of expressing love but to people the most important thing... it's still love."

is there a real Official Photobook for Goong? this is the closest thing i got and i really doubt if it's official, coz some the pictures inside seem to be just randomly downloaded from the net and then compiled. and this is NOT from Korea:

there is no official photobook of Goong...

Guest limecrafted

dang! still going crazy... still no confirmation if JJH and YEH will be in Goong 2.. :(

YEH is having a new proj... just sooo hopes her management make up their mind having YEH in goong2... :(

Guest spygurl72

chaegyung:time ago, shin goon said that stars have a reason to die, and so do humans. 2.5 millions years. when those 2.5 million years pass, they say that you might even meet the people you know again... i may be leaving shin's side now but... i think in 2.5 million years, i'll still like him."

dis line is the best on ever

i remember the most so touching

faithful Chaegyung, sad Yul :tears: , lucky Shin :lol:

Now the percent of our princess to return for next season is only dropped m so worried :(

Guest missjaclyn

Hi all Goong super fans.....!!!!!

ujin - Wow...all that quotes was a great job from u!! Thank u very much indeed!! It made me want to watch Goong again!!! :D

I do hope JJH n YEH are going to act in Goong 2!! Without them, Goong 2 is no more Goong 2!!!

Guest mizzlinhie

thanks Ujin for your favorite lines. I love them :) it brings back the goong memories...miss Shin and CG so much, they're the kutest couple! :D I hope JJH and YEH will be back for Goong 2

Guest summermaniac1982

peacee..ya'll i'm new goonger...here..:D

i'm realy exited when i heard that goong will be aired soon on my

country indonesia..after princess lulu..finished...

but actually i have da dvd but it's may be different when watch this

drama with indonesian dubing...

aYuko so for that kisising scene they only took it for ONE TAKE...That's GREAT....WOW that's mean they were doin it the rite way...hahahaha....that's why the kiss look sooo HOT!!!!!

Btw,so YEH will play on a new KBS drama??? so no more Goong 2???

NO MORE JJH & YEH ???? T_____T

aq_aj culd u PM me the link for the petition

Guest akanechan

hi summermaniac

glad 2 meet u,, i'm indonesian too!

u're da 1st indonesian i've ever seen in dis site

so.. :D:D

can't wait to see goong in tv (there's 13eps of princess lulu, so we might have 2 wait til next month maybe?! or in the end of june :( sad )

my dear LaBelle ... Yah ... i TAKE ... i was so shock with that ...

not too sure whether is it true that EH is taking up that show ...

but they did said that the show started at Jul ended at Sep ...

and by the time its end ... she could take up Goong 2 ...

just in time ...

so really not too sure about what the news report ...

Archived